Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Remsen
What if...the "fire" was not an accident and was supposed to occur on March 31 of this year? Flave's April Fool's joke would have been epic had the timing worked out.

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I figured the commie feds got Ricks server, I was waiting for a black amored vehicle to show up and send me to a camp for re-education.

Won't they don't know is I'm too dumb to educate, let alone re-educate laugh

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by MikeL2
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

I don't believe they told you the truth here.

First, generators are "outside", so any fire suppression system to extinguish a generator fire would go off "outside", not indoors where the servers are.

Next, fire suppression would be a Halon system for a generator, being fuel is involved, not a water sourced sprinkler system.

There are lots of "indoor" generator installations with exhaust vented to outdoors. Most likely would be a separate room from servers, but fire alarms in simple sprinkler system can set off deluge in entire building.

Whoever would design a fire system to go off in a room, where there is no fire to where it would ruin equipment unnecessarily is an idiot. Last time I looked, "zoning" has been used in all sorts of different parameters when it comes to circuitry, for, "decades".

Halon hasn't been manufactured since 1994. Supply is limited and decreasing - so expensive. Nobody specs new halon systems unless its a ridiculously sensitive area and they want to spend big bucks. Typical commercial server farms ain't gonna pony up the money. There are other "clean chemical" halon alternatives, but even when an area has a chemical system there is usually a backup water system since chemical systems have limited capacity and stop working when chemicals run out!!

Yeah, Montreal protocol, and there are alternatives.

Speaking of chemicals running out, you mean like a commercial kitchen hood fire suppression system, that doesn't have "water backup"?????????

A chemical fire suppression system is designed to have a tank with a large enough capacity to put the actual fire out, without backup, otherwise they wouldn't have different size tanks, now, would they?????

Where did I say the genset was "outdoors"?

What the hell - I'm a little bored:
When you wrote "...not indoors..." what did you think that means?
Commercial kitchen hood has chem system - entire kitchen has water sprinkler system - so yes skippy, there is a water backup system.

And in typical Campfire procedures we have successfully dragged this off topic!

It's real simple, skippy, indoors is where the servers are.
Outside is outside the room where the servers are.
Outdoors would be, "outdoors" and exposed to the environment, skippy.

I was pointing out a kitchen hood doesn't have backup, and you damn well know what I meant, and is why you are now bringing the whole kitchen into the equation. That is stupid, because if you want to go down that road, then you have to address the fact, the chemical fire suppression system for the hood is not "backup" for the kitchen, now, is it, skippy?

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Rick, there’s only one person here that’s been on this site longer’n anyone else. That would be you 😎

I’ve only been on here 18 years.

Thanks for all you have done for all of us.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by kingston

...not one single person on this site has ever pointedly quoted a post of mine, and specifically pointed out where I was wrong.

That's not true.

Well played.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by smokepole

Smokepole quoting his sock puppet.

It doesn't get any better.

Sure it does, cockwomble. How about this quote from Docrocket, you seem to have left out most of what he said in your sig line:

Originally Posted by DocRocket
I tried to warn ya about engaging with this loon... sheesh.

What you are trying to engage with here is a very unhappy and quite possibly psychiatrically ill person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence. Such persons abound. In an actual community of real people with real, face-to-face interactions, these people are brought up fairly sharply for their antisocial behavior, and they either learn to behave more politely or they are shunned. In the context of this forum, the individual is able to spew his vitriol all over the place without negative consequence to himself, so there is no hope of ending his foul behavior.......

This elkslayer91 person is not interested in discussing matters in this manner. His/her purpose is to browbeat, to insult, to attack ad hominem, and to declare himselfherself the "victor" in a contest that exists solely in his/her own mind.

The ego of this individual is truly grandiose. I note that s/he accused you (or maybe me, or someone else, I can't remember as I was just skimming) of gaslighting, which is of course a classic accusation of the person who is in fact actively gaslighting others. S/he thinks we are too stupid to see that s/he is doing it himself/herself.

Oh look, ole smokee is all upset I exposed one of his sock puppet accounts, so he has to make an attempt to shame me. ROFLMAO.

Hey smokee, sure is funny how you're using your sock puppets verbiage now, cockwomble.

Boy if you're not wanting to discuss "young guys" in the elk forum, you're wanting to discuss cock in the general forum.

You just luv your cocks don't you?

Hey smokee, at least old doc had a few brain cells to acknowledge I have a few brain cells, unlike you, who is a complete dumbazz, as others have pointedly noted, as well as the fact you're mentally sick:

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
You can use partial quotes and take statements out of context all you want (typical liberal reaction) but it makes you look stupid. You have become more and more argumentative for no good reason, not just this thread but many of the ones you insert yourself in. I don’t know if loneliness and old age is your excuse but either way you just come across as a washed up old crank that gets off on picking internet arguments because you lack excitement in your elderly life. Keep on keeping on champ....you’re always good for a laugh at your own expense.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...hunter-mauled-guide-missing#Post13139320

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
what I did Sunday, don't feel like uploading all the pics.

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10216548420777543&set=pcb.10216548421057550

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Bout sums it up.

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I figured you forgot the pay the light bill.... grin

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Heckuva job to Mr. Bin - more often than not these server deals can kill a site. Glad it’s handled.

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by ironbender

...not one single person on this site has ever pointedly quoted a post of mine, and specifically pointed out where I was wrong.

That's not true.

Well played.

Is it not beautiful how these closet democrats form a pack, but can't deliver with proof.

Yessir, just like a bunch of gossiping biathches standing around talking, but not saying a damn thing in reality. I believe it is defined as being, stupid.

"He is far from Stupid"

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

I don't believe they told you the truth here.

First, generators are "outside", so any fire suppression system to extinguish a generator fire would go off "outside", not indoors where the servers are.

Next, fire suppression would be a Halon system for a generator, being fuel is involved, not a water sourced sprinkler system.

There are lots of "indoor" generator installations with exhaust vented to outdoors. Most likely would be a separate room from servers, but fire alarms in simple sprinkler system can set off deluge in entire building.

Whoever would design a fire system to go off in a room, where there is no fire to where it would ruin equipment unnecessarily is an idiot. Last time I looked, "zoning" has been used in all sorts of different parameters when it comes to circuitry, for, "decades".

Halon hasn't been manufactured since 1994. Supply is limited and decreasing - so expensive. Nobody specs new halon systems unless its a ridiculously sensitive area and they want to spend big bucks. Typical commercial server farms ain't gonna pony up the money. There are other "clean chemical" halon alternatives, but even when an area has a chemical system there is usually a backup water system since chemical systems have limited capacity and stop working when chemicals run out!!

Yeah, Montreal protocol, and there are alternatives.

Speaking of chemicals running out, you mean like a commercial kitchen hood fire suppression system, that doesn't have "water backup"?????????

A chemical fire suppression system is designed to have a tank with a large enough capacity to put the actual fire out, without backup, otherwise they wouldn't have different size tanks, now, would they?????

Where did I say the genset was "outdoors"?

What the hell - I'm a little bored:
When you wrote "...not indoors..." what did you think that means?
Commercial kitchen hood has chem system - entire kitchen has water sprinkler system - so yes skippy, there is a water backup system.

And in typical Campfire procedures we have successfully dragged this off topic!

It's real simple, skippy, indoors is where the servers are.
Outside is outside the room where the servers are.
Outdoors would be, "outdoors" and exposed to the environment, skippy.

I was pointing out a kitchen hood doesn't have backup, and you damn well know what I meant, and is why you are now bringing the whole kitchen into the equation. That is stupid, because if you want to go down that road, then you have to address the fact, the chemical fire suppression system for the hood is not "backup" for the kitchen, now, is it, skippy?

Ah, time for the non sequitur. Of course a hood system can't back up the entire kitchen, that doesn't make any sense at all.
(and, of course, has absolutely nothing to do with the forum server shutdown wink )

Last edited by MikeL2; 04/07/21.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That's not true.

Well played.

Nothing gets by you!

lol

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RickBin
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Larry Root crowing about it was down due to a "pending lawsuit" regarding himself and Claiborne was obviously another of his far fetch LIES and a cry for attention! crazy

For the record: We are involved in zero, none, nada, zilch in terms of lawsuits. To be clear, that means as parties, witnesses, deponents, amicus freaking curiae - NOTHING! That is an unequivocal statement with no room for back-pedaling.

Whoever spread that load of horsesh!t that we were/are involved in ANY lawsuit is a damned liar.

I tried to go back and find who started that thread and the folks over at Long Range Hunting took it down, either that or I just can't find it.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
"elkslayer," you don't realize this but it's telling that you can take a post like dockrocket's where he says you're a complete douchenozzle, extract the one positive thing he says about you, and proudly display it as your sig line.

Kind of like how you conclude that no one has ever challenged anything you've said here.

I'm sure it's all true, in your mind anyway.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
FOsteology said they nuked the thread. It's gone.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That's not true.

Well played.

Nothing get by you!

lol

Lol, it got by me until Mental Mike brought it up.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Have to say was kinda bummed when the campfire went down.Was happy to find a forum like this where you have somewhat freedom of speech.One forum BBC Boards is no politics or should i say you can't say anything bad about democrats,you will be banned or threads closed.Hell i got banned for saying,with Biden as President we in for a long dark 4 years.

Thumbs up to whoever got it up and running again.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Paul_M
FOsteology said they nuked the thread. It's gone.

I wanted to find it as I couldn't remember if it was the starter of the thread that started the lawsuit rumor or if it was OldmanoftheSea that said it. I know what I believe but I can't remember for sure.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by smokepole
How about this quote from Docrocket, you seem to have left out most of what he said in your sig line:

Sure is funny how ole DocRocket completely ignored my facts I posted about the covid-19 fraud, and refused to answer any of my factual postings in that thread. Yessir, the medical industry is getting exposed around the whole world for murdering people with these shots. Yep, I do believe that is the true reason ole doc showed up, out of the blue mind you, to attack me, because I was exposing the fraud.

And even old Georgee boy, quoted ole Doc's attack to join in the attack.

LMAO, two doctors attacking me for exposing the fraud of covid-19, and yet not one of them even attempted to refute the facts I posted.

You want to know why ole smokee? It's because they couldn't, because my postings are 100% scientifically known around the world, by the leading Virologists and scientists, and backed up with irrefutable scientific evidence, you mr. fake scientist you, yourself, claim to be. ROFLMAO.

ole smokee, 62 year old mentally sick cyber stalking fake global warming believing fake scientist.

Hey smokee, how about you, mr. so-called scientist, how about you going and refuting my scientific evidence concerning the covid-19 deadly shots, you idiot?

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 10 of 13 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

92 members (7mm_Loco, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, 99Ozarks, 673, 15 invisible), 1,469 guests, and 955 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,489
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.