Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I had a cop pull on me because I stopped where I felt safe right here in San Antonio whilst in uniform and I’m white. The tickets he wrote got thrown out and he received dept disciplinary action after being scolded by the judge and prosecutor. I smiled and winked at him in court and walked out. I used my power of “subpoena” (which the court clerk tried to deny) to defeat him. I subpoenaed the Chief of Police of San Antonio, all academy instructors, and his supervisors. I never even hired a lawyer.

Too many puss-nutted LEO out there.

I'll front the bucks for a transcript of the hearing for this fairy tale.

Should be free. The case got to be a big deal and was thrown out because some of the academy instructors failed to appear and the judge was going to issue a warrant for their arrest. It was funny as hell.

In my case the cop was dumb enough to tell the judge he drew down on me because I put my hands on the steering wheel which is the behavior of a felon. The judge asked “in broad daylight, no tinted windows, and in uniform?”. I pointed out he had already pulled on me and thats why I put my hands on the wheel, I wouldn’t even lower them to roll my window down.

What a dumbass embarrassing cop this was

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 04/11/21.
GB4

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sure. But where’s the right to “not have been a dick to?” KeeReist. I deal with dicks everyday. Certainly leo does, too. Anybody else? Doesn’t change the rules of the game.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by sandcritter
Sure. But where’s the right to “not have been a dick to?” KeeReist. I deal with dicks everyday. Certainly leo does, too. Anybody else? Doesn’t change the rules of the game.

I saw a fellow who was doing nothing wrong and didn't seem interested in being shot.

I also saw to police officers who need their nuts ran through a meat grinder.

Perhaps we didn't watch the same video.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Fubarski
I had a cop pull on me because I stopped where I felt safe right here in San Antonio whilst in uniform and I’m white. The tickets he wrote got thrown out and he received dept disciplinary action after being scolded by the judge and prosecutor. I smiled and winked at him in court and walked out. I used my power of “subpoena” (which the court clerk tried to deny) to defeat him. I subpoenaed the Chief of Police of San Antonio, all academy instructors, and his supervisors. I never even hired a lawyer.

Too many puss-nutted LEO out there.

I'll front the bucks for a transcript of the hearing for this fairy tale.

Should be free. The case got to be a big deal and was thrown out because some of the academy instructors failed to appear and the judge was going to issue a warrant for their arrest. It was funny as hell.

If it's free, I'll take two.

PM me the court and case number, Mr. Mason.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by g5m
So, how's he supposed to undo the seat belt so he can get out of the car with his hands outside the window? Guns drawn and he pulls his hands inside to undo the seat belt? Tough to comply with conflicts like that.

I've watched several cops together at a stop barking orders...

Let me see your hands! Now get out of the car. Keep both hands out the window! Get on the ground and walk backwards toward my voice.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gregintenn

I saw a fellow who was doing nothing wrong and didn't seem interested in being shot.

If a police car gets behind you with red and blue flashy lights, what are you required to do by law? Keep driving for a mile or two, or pull over?

When stopped and ordered out of the vehicle are you required to exit the vehicle or is the officer required to tell you why first?

Again, these cops are idiots. However the "victim" was too.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When I see cops or criminals stressed, it pleases me.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
When I see cops or criminals stressed, it pleases me.

I'm intrigued. What is the jurisdiction and case number associated with your landmark victory?

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/11/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don’t care enough to have kept track of it nor do I care enough to produce it. What I don’t need is evidence to produce in the virtual world of ones and zeros to prove that cops are A$$holes....

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
I don’t care enough to have kept track of it nor do I care enough to produce it. What I don’t need is evidence to produce in the virtual world of ones and zeros to prove that cops are A$$holes....

Lol

Thank you

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/11/21.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL to you too

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The 25 minute mark is brutal for the heavier one. Just digs himself deeper and deeper and his panic shows.

Basic communication could've saved a ton of bullsh*t.

Last edited by AKduck; 04/11/21.

Yup.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Handy, you still think you matter. I know I don’t.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by AKduck
The 25 minute mark is brutal for the heavier one. Just digs himself deeper and deeper and his panic shows.

He knows he's about to change careers involuntarily. I just wish the guy could sue these two pricks directly instead of bleeding the local taxpayers.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Handy, you still think you matter. I know I don’t.

I know you don't matter too. We can agree on something.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That is fine

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/sanantoniotx/court/search

Should be no problem, for an experienced litigator such as yourself.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I equate cops and criminals the same as warring factions of rag heads.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gregintenn

Greg, i wonder if the basis of our disagreeing over what we each saw boils down to this:

I take it as a given that if LEO pulls me over, and gives me an order, i damn well need to do it. “Unjust, “rude,” “unwarranted,” or “mistaken identity” is irrelevant at that point in time; that’s for the courts to figure out if the outcome is so much worse than an inconvenience. Feelings hurt in the process? Reckon i’ll pull through.

Don’t think there exists “law” stating a leo needs to justify, explain, and pretty-please to someone pulled over, and if not, said someone can disregard leo’s order.

Does my stance presume a high percentage of very decent, earnest, committed, if still human leo’s (and a relatively scant number of bad apples)? Yes. And i’ll take that bet every day.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This would be a great place to sell time-shares.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 3 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1936M71, 62 invisible), 2,636 guests, and 1,368 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,948
Posts18,480,351
Members73,954
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.