Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by North61
I actually can feel my I.Q. dropping as I read through this "debate". 2 Moderna shots here and glad to have them.

Well you did get the shots, they must be working like ElkSlayer says if your IQ is dropping. Welcome to the Zombie apocalypse.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by MM879
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
I suggest you read the title of YOUR own thread. It is about a biological process that can be used in many different ways. Your'e claiming it is a design failure. Foolish again.

The title of the thread is SPECIFIC to the Corona virus, thus the reason for the "-2" and the (CV-19).

You are a complete fool, an illiterate fool at that, to attempt to state the title covers "many different ways".

You have obfuscated, lied, and used false negatives, just like all mentally deranged communists do when they debate, and have their azzes handed to them.

Go run along commie. You lost the debate many posts back with your lying.

It's your opinion, but I didn't have to call people names to make a point. You lost the debate long ago. 389 million an counting.......

And like the good little communist that you are, you ignore the facts when they are placed at your feet, proving you to be a liar. Nothing new there.

And when you don't get your way, it's communist. How is a political theory got anything to do with a vaccine. More foolish.

Communist theory often leads to millions of deaths. I guess we who didn't get the shots will have to put the rest of you out of your misery.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Bloomberg is reporting 492 million COVID-19 vaccinations so far.

Not bad for a vaccine that isn't a vaccine.

It's a good thing that the world doesn't listen to Elkslayer

Bloomberg News

So being vaccinated with something that is not a true vaccine is not bad in your opinion? Why would you want to take an experimental vaccine anyway. Seems pretty reckless.

Dog I rescued in January

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 700LH
How many lives saved by getting vaccinated?

Long time ago I spent a lot of time with a girl that had Polio as a child.

She had not been vaccinated.

The Polio vaccination was fully tested before it was allowed onto the market.

This deadly SAES-CoV-2 shot was ILLEGALLY granted a EUA, when "safe" medications were available, and this shot was not fully tested for safety or proven to work.

Those effective treatments were way too inexpensive.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Bingo!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by goalie
Originally Posted by goalie
You're still a pussy that talked shiit, then ran like a beotch when offered the chance to back it up.

Wrong sport, you guys got really quite after I dropped the facts on you, to prove you were clueless, and showed how Jack was driving 340 yard drives, with a persimmon wooded driver.

Take your happy azz elsewhere. You obviously don't have a clue about this topic either.

And it's sad how a 50+ year old man on the internet thinks someone has to "prove" something to them, when challenged.

I use to walk on a course cold and could shoot scratch., and hit a long ball. Don't be jealous because you never reached that pinnacle, and can barely dribble out a 250 yard drive.

Ok, let's try it again:

I will bet you $1,000 that you can't hit one drive out of three a measured 300+ yards (edit: in the fairway)on a flat hole with less than 10mph of wind.

I'll come down to Texas for it.

Well that's a bet! When all these vaxers start the Zombie walk are you going to use your golf clubs on em?

Dog I rescued in January

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
How many lives saved by getting vaccinated?

Long time ago I spent a lot of time with a girl that had Polio as a child.

She had not been vaccinated.

The Polio vaccination was fully tested before it was allowed onto the market.

This deadly SAES-CoV-2 shot was ILLEGALLY granted a EUA, when "safe" medications were available, and this shot was not fully tested for safety or proven to work.

Those effective treatments were way too inexpensive.

Genocide is much more profitable for the Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex.

The Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex went to the USSC twice, and had the gall to state the Sherman Anti-trust Act did not apply to them, and they have a right to their illegal monopoly to bankrupt every client, basically.

They lost both times, but the law is still not enforced to this day, and the Criminal Medical-Industrial Complex monopoly is being allowed to freely bankrupt the country. 20% of the budget goes to medicare costs, when in the past it was only 4% of budget, and we could afford that.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Three must watch videos that expose the SARS-CoV-2 virus (Covid-19) “fraud”.

Dr. Ryan Cole is the CEO and Medical Director of Cole Diagnostics, one of the largest independent labs in the State of Idaho. Dr. Cole is a Mayo Clinic trained Board Certified Pathologist. He is Board Certified in anatomic and clinical pathology. He has expertise in immunology and virology and also has subspecialty expertise in skin pathology. He has seen over 350,000 patients in his career, and has done over 100,000 Covid tests in the past year. Dr Cole talks about the science and data relating to public health measures that we may have been missing, and what treatments should be available to everybody.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hfzL5gUeQvxr/

“Panda started off as a conversation, really. A group of four friends, professionals – an economist, a doctor, a lawyer and a little actuary. What we shared was an observation that the data and the facts – the reality – of Coronavirus was far away from what the media and public health institutions were presenting to the world. We saw in that problem the seeds of a great tragedy.

After some months, we realized that our South African efforts needed to internationalize. This was not a local story and it was not only about the science. Our advisory board now includes some of the leading lights in infectious diseases and epidemiology. The working team of PANDA now spans the globe and includes a great many scientists – most of whom have to be members of PANDA in a cryptic fashion.

That’s how bad the censorship in this world has become
. We have believed from the get go that it was wrong, on a number of levels, to close society down and that it has always been time to reopen society. We also believe that the truth only prevails if plans are taken to bring it to light. Our world is gripped by fear and that fear is very much the product of a false narrative.”
https://www.biznews.com/undictated/2021/03/30/covid-19-lockdown-panda

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RqyafQHKY9Iy/

Israeli holocaust survivor Vera Sharav and Dr. Reiner Fuellmich (German lawyer) - Global Genocide
https://www.bitchute.com/video/wvzjwUatL7nV/

"He is far from Stupid"

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Bingo!

This is the common sense that sails over so many heads......

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here's a video for ya,,,,

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Here's a video for ya,,,,

Kinda funny but you would have to be a nut to think the globalists want to act in your best interest, And big pharma Bill Gates is neck deep in this. Do you trust him?

Dog I rescued in January

E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Here, let me show how crazy I am, and how much "I" know, and have known for months.

ALL of the gene altering shots expose everyone around the world who takes them to a BIOWEAPON ATTACK from an enemy who decides to develop one: CHINA, N. KOREA, RUSSIA, IRAN, et al.

I've known this for MONTHS, but didn't waste my time to post about it.

I even wrote an article to post here to warn you people, but decided not to post it, because I didn't want to waste my time educating you idiots who love cyberstalking me, like you are doing here again.

The Synthetic Gene Altering (SGA) shots creates the LAST "ELEMENT" BIOWEAPON engineers needed to be successful in creating a deadly virus they could release into the world, without the virus coming back and killing their population, being their population will not have taken the shot that puts that "LAST ELEMENT", a NON-MATCHING antibody, created from the shots, into their bodies.

When they design the BIOWEAPON, they will design it to locate that NON-MATCHING antibody created in the bodies, and it will create an ADE and uncontrollable cytokine storm, and kill the victim.

The BIOWEAPON engineers have never been successful, because all they had was "matching antibodies" that everyone acquires from a virus, so if they released it, it would kill them also.

Now they have the last "element" needed, because stupid people do stupid.

And if you don't think China or others are not working on developing a BIOWEAPON to use against us now, then you are an idiot. There's a very good chance they already have one, and are just waiting for a larger percentage of the population to get the shots before they kill us or blackmail us.

China released the SEQUENCING of the virus to the world, so they have the exact information necessary needed, the design of these gene shots. Sucks to be you who have taken them.

Oh, and guess what, China isn't giving a Synthetic Gene Altering (SGA) shot to their people. HMM, I wonder why. They are using a vaccine designed like all other vaccines from the past that are designed from a dead virus or attenuated that create "MATCHING ANTIBODIES".

AND, all of the above is supported with hard scientific data.

Welcome to hell people.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/21/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Here is an cow elk I killed. Oh, and I used a 200 yard zero to boot. wink

wannabeelkslayer91 where is your picture of something you killed.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
E
Video of German scientist PROVING blood clots are created from ALL Synthetic Gene Altering (SGA) designed shots, and will kill many.

He also discusses the high probability for ADE killing many when exposed to SARS-CoV-2 (Covid-19) again "after taking the shot". This is what KILLED the animals in all trial attempts previously, and why ZERO shots have never been successful for a Corona family virus. This is what is killing people now with these reactions, ADE.

Watch before youtube pulls it down.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/21/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Here is an cow elk I killed. Oh, and I used a 200 yard zero to boot. wink

wannabeelkslayer91 where is your picture of something you killed.

A few more in your namesake thread 'Slayer".

You better stop in and say hi!

More to come too, stay tuned!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Elky is an "expert" on this the same way he was an expert on SaO2.... .

😂

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Wannabeelkslayer91, here is a jackrabbit I killed with my .450 Howell.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MTDan
Here's a meta-analysis from the British medical journal supporting the effectiveness of RT-PCR

here you go....

Also, the Infectious Disease Society of America endorses RT-PCR as the diagnostic standard, but I'm sure those infectious disease docs don't have access to the kind of high quality "research" that you do....

He gets it from The Church of What's Happening Now.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Page 8 of 26 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

411 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 163bc, 38 invisible), 2,243 guests, and 1,209 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,627
Posts18,474,158
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.