Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
What caught my attention was that comment he made about the world population.
There's a lot of people in the sciences that have that view. Academia promotes globalism and false environmental concerns, carbon, while promoting real ones, like industrial pollution and atmospheric aerosols.

I've taken classes and have gotten to know the professor's personal opinions and when they are being sarcastic while making a joke. I just don't think this guy is joking since it's a common belief in his field.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 04/21/21.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
So Jag, by your calculations, is there a higher mortality rate among vaccinated vs non vaccinated among the population, factoring age and health issues of both populations?

And if survival rate is higher or no different among vaccinated population, exactly how long shall we wait to see this massive planned extermination?

Just a question: were you and HC in the pro Nazi-holocaust good camp? Or were you guys anti to that genocide?

Not Jag but you seem relatively close minded. Why do you ignore people like Gates who have along with the UN advocated for reducing the population by 90%? Gates being a big money funder to the current mrna vaccines. I have noticed a good number of people who get the CCP virus after being vaccinated also. With people like you acting like utter fools and spewing dumbassery without the benefit of any thought this particular conspiracy will sail into being with no problem. So if millions get the vaccines and health issues take a year or more to develop will your lack of due thought process be working against you?

I guess we can all speculate on what might happen in a year or so, that's the fun of speculating.
Some people seem to confuse speculation with facts. They never bother to revisit the subject of their fear mongering when the speculation doesn't pan out.

Last edited by NVhntr; 04/21/21.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Now Travis, is your mother going to like the way you talk to your elders?

[Linked Image from images.peekyou.com]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
so they attack him with the same vigor they would an Elksalyer who, I could actually agree with or at least respect his info, but who is an obvious whackjob.

You're a "whack job" if you defend yourself from mentally deranged habitual cyber stalkers according to this guy.

WINNING!

ROFLMAO

Oh, and "WHACK JOB" is two words not one, you whacker.........
No, you're a whack job when you stalk and harass and even threaten a standup guy like Barry who has been on here many years and who some know personally. At the very least, he's a known quantity, and you're not. You were warned and yet you are so obsessed you simply HAVE to come back and continue with your bs. Many here would agree with a lot of the COVID stuff you're saying, but they're not gonna agree with YOU because you've demonstrated your nuttiness for all to see.

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
So Jag, by your calculations, is there a higher mortality rate among vaccinated vs non vaccinated among the population, factoring age and health issues of both populations?

And if survival rate is higher or no different among vaccinated population, exactly how long shall we wait to see this massive planned extermination?

Just a question: were you and HC in the pro Nazi-holocaust good camp? Or were you guys anti to that genocide?

Not Jag but you seem relatively close minded. Why do you ignore people like Gates who have along with the UN advocated for reducing the population by 90%? Gates being a big money funder to the current mrna vaccines. I have noticed a good number of people who get the CCP virus after being vaccinated also. With people like you acting like utter fools and spewing dumbassery without the benefit of any thought this particular conspiracy will sail into being with no problem. So if millions get the vaccines and health issues take a year or more to develop will your lack of due thought process be working against you?

Actually, I happen to agree. The world is infested with about ten times as many people as necessary.

The USA was a hell of a lot more desirable place to live when the population was 200,000,000 vs the 335,000,000 or whatever immigration has pushed it to today.

I simply know no means to achieve such a goal without TEOTWAWKI. And neither does anyone else.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by NVhntr
LMAO. Center of attention??

Says the guy with 4300 posts since June.

Keep projecting.

Slappy has discussions w/ DARPA folks, and snipers. Yet has never discussed his training and work experience w/ us nor stated his clearances.

Hint: people w/ TS clearances don't talk shop about their work outside of that environment.

HC, ES, EE and Jag, the quorum of truth on the CF.

mike r
Elksalyer hates me. Just sayin'... Now please, do carry on with your normal happy horse shixt miker.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
so they attack him with the same vigor they would an Elksalyer who, I could actually agree with or at least respect his info, but who is an obvious whackjob.

You're a "whack job" if you defend yourself from mentally deranged habitual cyber stalkers according to this guy.

WINNING!

ROFLMAO

No, you're a whack job when you stalk and harass and even threaten a standup guy like Barry who has been on here many years and who some know personally. At the very least, he's a known quantity, and you're not. You were warned and yet you are so obsessed you simply HAVE to come back and continue with your bs. Many here would agree with a lot of the COVID stuff you're saying, but they're not gonna agree with YOU because you've demonstrated your nuttiness for all to see.

There's a lot he says is true but he only knows it because someone smarter than him has already written it..............He missed his meds again tonight.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Actually, I happen to agree. The world is infested with about ten times as many people as necessary.

The USA was a hell of a lot more desirable place to live when the population was 200,000,000 vs the 335,000,000 or whatever immigration has pushed it to today.

I simply know no means to achieve such a goal without TEOTWAWKI. And neither does anyone else.

We Love Trump dot com
https://welovetrump.com/2020/08/19/...-never-heard-of-the-georgia-guidestones/

Idaho has a solution ...
Move to Idaho....
For Idaho's final solution....

😁

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
How about we only issue a license to propagate to people with an IQ of 110 or better and a demonstrated work ethic?

In eighty years we should be at about the proper population count.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Does this sound familiar?
What country now licenses families and dictates to them how many children each mother and father are "allowed" to have, as if the gt has legitimate authority to do so?

How about we only issue a license to propagate to people with an IQ of 110 or better and a demonstrated work ethic?

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It doesn't make any sense for these so called elite intellectuals to support mass extermination. Even if they themselves suppose they would be survivors, who the hell do they think they're going to get to raise/harvest/pack their food, mow their lawns, clean their hotel rooms, re shingle their roofs, pump their septic systems, dispose of their garbage etc etc... They sure as hell ain't gonna want to do it themselves.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Blackie, it doesn't have to make sense, all it has to do is fit the narrative.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Blackheart,

That's a very good question.
I've looked into a while back, but trying to think of a good source.
Perhaps watch the last half of End Game by Alex Jones for the documents.

From memory, they are into major extermination for a few reasons. Idaho already listed several.
They do want service slaves.
The things that robots can't perform, they want enough skilled laborers for.
They've been recruiting the brightest at many levels to bring about their plans for decades.

The funny thing is that the latest intel is that the Chinese Communist, Ping and others decided to put an end to their one child policy and use the male population to conquer through expansionism into other countries.

Would you like a link to a free stream of End Game?

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Does this sound familiar?
What country now licenses families and dictates to them how many children each mother and father are "allowed" to have, as if the gt has legitimate authority to do so?

Would you rather a government stand aside and allow the unenlightened peasantry to breed themselves right into a major Malthusian Event?

We have only a few alternatives:
1 Educate your populace and they will self regulate their population to zero percent growth. It happened in America about 1971, and shortly thereafter in Western Europe.

2 Allow the population to grow at unsustainable rates, then send the young ones out to battle and die for additional resources. Example: every major war in the history of the world was fought over resources to support burgeoning populations.

3 Build a fence around the nation and watch the babies waste away to famine and disease

4 Let all the excess move to America

5 Allow the government to take control of reproductive rights.

Of the five choices available, I prefer #1. But when #1 fails, #5 becomes highly preferable to 2, 3, or 4.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
[quote=EthanEdwards]so they attack him with the same vigor they would an Elksalyer who, I could actually agree with or at least respect his info, but who is an obvious whackjob.

WINNING!

ROFLMAO

No, you're a whack job when you stalk and harass

Gaslighting and lying. I've only defended myself from attacks here.

and even threaten a standup guy like Barry who has been on here many years and who some know personally. At the very least, he's a known quantity, and you're not.

Gaslighting and lies. Barry refuses to produce evidence I threatened him, which makes him a mentally deranged cyber stalker, just like you are here presently with your gaslighting and PATHOLOGICAL lying. I'm a known quantity you mental deranged cyber stalker. Just because you don't have the evidence, does not mean I'm not.
You were warned and yet you are so obsessed you simply HAVE to come back and continue with your bs.

Here again, you "prove" your mental sickness with your gaslighting while you "think" in your LOW I.Q. mind I don't have a right to defend the PATHOLOGICAL LIES stated about me. You are just as mentally sick as these other commies, who have exposed themselves with their actions here, just as you have. All of you people's actions are exactly how democrats debate and lie about your opponent. You're all mentally sick, and you are exposing it on this site with your cyberstalking and gaslighting of me here on this website.

Tell me about this WARNING. Please expound more concerning this WARNING.

Do you have the balls, because obviously none of the others have the balls to follow up with any facts to suport the lies as you people libel me on this site.
Many here would agree with a lot of the COVID stuff you're saying, but they're not gonna agree with YOU because you've demonstrated your nuttiness for all to see.

What you don't know or realize you mentally unstable cyber stalker is the fact there are intelligent people that agree with me 100% on covid-19, because I'm proving everything with hard scientific evidence, and they also agree 100% that I'm not the crazy you mentally deranged cyber stalkers are attempting to brand me as.

You have fully demonstrated and provided the evidence in the above, that you too, are just as mentally sick as Rockinbbar, Smokepole, Beaver10, NVhntr, 12344MAG, et al. here.

Thanks for providing the facts that prove it with your postings, as I have 100% identified with my writings.

Last edited by ElkSlayer91; 04/22/21.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Whack Job alert 🚨

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[quote=EthanEdwards]so they attack him with the same vigor they would an Elksalyer who, I could actually agree with or at least respect his info, but who is an obvious whackjob.

WINNING!

ROFLMAO

No, you're a whack job when you stalk and harass

Gaslighting and lying. I've only defended myself from attacks here.

and even threaten a standup guy like Barry who has been on here many years and who some know personally. At the very least, he's a known quantity, and you're not.

Gaslighting and lies. Barry refuses to produce evidence I threatened him, which makes him a mentally deranged cyber stalker, just like you are here presently with your gaslighting and PATHOLOGICAL lying. I'm a known quantity you mental deranged cyber stalker. Just because you don't have the evidence, does not mean I'm not.
You were warned and yet you are so obsessed you simply HAVE to come back and continue with your bs.

Here again, you "prove" your mental sickness with your gaslighting while you "think" in your LOW I.Q. mind I don't have a right to defend the PATHOLOGICAL LIES stated about me. You are just as mentally sick as these other commies, who have exposed themselves with their actions here, just as you have. All of you people's actions are exactly how democrats debate and lie about your opponent. You're all mentally sick, and you are exposing it on this site with your cyberstalking and gaslighting of me here on this website.

Tell me about this WARNING. Please expound more concerning this WARNING.

Do you have the balls, because obviously none of the others have the balls to follow up with any facts to suport the lies as you people libel me on this site.
Many here would agree with a lot of the COVID stuff you're saying, but they're not gonna agree with YOU because you've demonstrated your nuttiness for all to see.

What you don't know or realize you mentally unstable cyber stalker is the fact there are intelligent people that agree with me 100% on covid-19, because I'm proving everything with hard scientific evidence, and they also agree 100% that I'm not the crazy you mentally deranged cyber stalkers are attempting to brand me as.

You have fully demonstrated and provided the evidence in the above, that you too, are just as mentally sick as Rockinbbar, Smokepole, Beaver10, NVhntr, 12344MAG, et al. here.

Thanks for providing the facts that prove it with your postings, as I have 100% identified with my writings.
Wow. I am at a loss for words.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

155 members (160user, 44mc, 1eyedmule, 3333vl, 2UP, 308ld, 13 invisible), 1,548 guests, and 912 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,772
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.