Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Each of us is about forty times as likely to die in an auto accident in the next year as we are to die from getting a Covid Vax.

https://injuryfacts.nsc.org/motor-vehicle/historical-fatality-trends/deaths-and-rates/

Interesting comparative data:
33,244 highway deaths in 2019
42,060 highway deaths in 2020

or about 11 deaths per 100,000 people(depending on year). So of 110,000,000 so far vaccinated for the Covid, we can expect to see 12,100 of them to die in auto accidents in the next year.

Just to put that 350 deaths from the vaccine into perspective.

Tucker Carlson quoted the number of deaths from vaccines (according to the CDC) the other day.
More people have died (350+) in the past nine months from the Covid “vaccine”, than all of the vaccine deaths in the previous 15 years COMBINED!!! Put that in your “perspective” pipe and smoke it, along with a big fat turd, Idaho Vaccine Shoot Upper! Damn, you are seriously stuck on stupid!!

And we’re likely only hearing about 1% of the deaths from the “vaccine.” Most are being hidden from us.

Spot on. To all the detractors that want to say to others, “shut the f. up”:

1. If you don’t like what is said on this thread, there is a simple solution; DONT FOLLOW THE THREAD (much less comment on it)!! It is so simple, but evidently some folks are very uncomfortable/insecure even discussing the topic, that all they can parrot is “STFU”. Just stuck-on-stupid!! LOL!!!

2. These Cov-idiots don’t even comprehend one simple fact: those of us that have researched, and understand the evil purpose of Kill Hates’ DNA modification jab (who has stated for years that the planet needs to be depopulated); we are actually trying to reach out to our fellow human beings and warn them not to take this unnecessary, harmful jab. Find a die-hard Covidiot who is dumb and a coward and taken the gene therapy shot, who actually cares about those of us that will not trust MSM and won’t volunteer to be a lab rat on an experimental “vaccine”!!! You won’t find them. Hive mentality and self-righteousness and inflated ego persuades them to defend their foolish choice to trust strangers with their lives, and to hate those people that don’t conform to their ideologies. 1984 verbatim. So tragic that the sheeple number in the billions across the world

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by lvmiker
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Maybe the problem was that govt funded medical groups failed to investigate and promote NORMAL DESEASE RESPONSE TREATMENTS.

Dr. Peter McCullough tells ‘Tucker Carlson Today’ the world has gone 'off the rails' with treating COVID-19 | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dr...one-off-the-rails-with-treating-covid-19

Folks might take you a little more seriously if you could spell disease correctly...doc.

LMFAO

mike r

He’s a Fugkin eye doctor

My eye doctor is not an optometrist...and he can spell disease.

PTL

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don’t like all of what is said here

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
“I don’t care what you do. Get the vaccine or don’t. But I did because I’m an easily frightened, gullible individual who got taken hook line a sinker and I’m going to virtue signal your Christian ass for being a conspiracy theorist! Fauci is God! Biden’s gonna save us all”

Um, my not taking an experimental drug has nothing to do with my religion. I’m just not a rabbit waiting in the back of the hutch to be grabbed, clobbered and butchered.

MAGA
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
“I don’t care what you do. Get the vaccine or don’t. But I did because I’m an easily frightened, gullible individual who got taken hook line a sinker and I’m going to virtue signal your Christian ass for being a conspiracy theorist! Fauci is God! Biden’s gonna save us all”

Um, my not taking an experimental drug has nothing to do with my religion. I’m just not a rabbit waiting in the back of the hutch to be grabbed, clobbered and butchered.

LOL

IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G

Yes I realize that but I have taken probably 80 Vaccinations in my life and it has not happened yet. The up side is all of them

protected me from what ever they were supposed to.

My answer to Mr. Idaho is, people are not showing up to the hospitals in Israel any longer. Either the vaccine worked or they died at home.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by GunTruck50

Yes I realize that but I have taken probably 80 Vaccinations in my life and it has not happened yet. The up side is all of them

protected me from what ever they were supposed to.

My answer to Mr. Idaho is, people are not showing up to the hospitals in Israel any longer. Either the vaccine worked or they died at home.

DickTuck,

I’m so glad you can start to breathe easy.

Maybe you can one day go out to eat again.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
The Israel test data report
The Lancet

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MM879
The Israel test data report
The Lancet

I’m more interested in your brother’s obituary.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
You guys are lying to yourselves if you think there won't be mandatory vaccinations within 2 years...

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Of all the health maladies I've ever seen or even read about not a single one was ever twisted into a major political "tool" as this one has with the Democrat party making it their own.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by dogcatcher223
You guys are lying to yourselves if you think there won't be mandatory vaccinations within 2 years...

At the rate the evil libtards are pushing the “vaccine” I think it will be mandatory by end of this year

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People are entitled to their personal freedoms but everyone else knows better.

G
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G

Thanks MM879. Some people make this harder than it is. If people quit dying from COVID-19 after taking the vaccine then it must work, simple as that.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Thanks MM879. Some people make this harder than it is. If people quit dying from COVID-19 after taking the vaccine then it must work, simple as that.

You’re an idiot.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

That elephant repellent I put out years ago must work too because I've never ever seen a single sign of any...

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M

There are a lot of sides to this discussion. Many have good points. The political part happens every time the government gets into bed with private business.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Again, a covid vaccine can be "effective" and also have huge long-term health issues related to it.

They are not mutually exclusive.

Covid-19 isn't captain trips.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

There are a lot of sides to this discussion. Many have good points. The political part happens every time the government gets into bed with private business.

LOL

Your arguments are so convincing that you have to lie about family member’s deaths.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Your arguments are so convincing that you have to lie about family member’s deaths.

No lies. I just choose not to share perdonal information with a drunken reprobate.

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 2,500 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,187
Posts18,484,861
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.