Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by SandBilly
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Drives me nuts. Idiots roll in at 7 and go straight in the [bleep] for 10 minutes. Roll back 20 minutes late from lunch, straight into the [bleep].
Usually ends when the Hispanic Sheetrock crews hit the job and [bleep] all over the seat and floor.

You should see the porta [bleep] on the pad of a new location with nothing but roustabouts.

Hell, the illegals are bad enough in public restrooms with their used chit paper on the floor.

Always boot prints up top next to the seat. They stand up there and squat over the hole and usually miss and crap on the seat.
Friend owns a porta John company, said when the go to trade shows “the scheitter show”. There’s actually models made for south of the border that have places for your feet up top....

Just for the office guys, anyone know what a “lily pad” is in a porta John? Hint, keeps you from getting a smurf blue ass.

Last edited by jackmountain; 05/19/21.

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Worked at a fab shop where a new hire wanted to make his name by having motion detectors installed in the bathrooms. After 10 minutes “boom boom out go the lights”. Savin’ the planet ya know.
Within 3 days, the motion detectors were found on the bathroom floors, looking like they had been on the receiving end of 1” diameter 1018 cold rolled bar. That was the end of that experiment. I guess they needed more than 10 minutes.

"Their minds are dead" - Carmine Ricca
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by irfubar
I hesitated to click on this thread and my fears were well founded...... I did enjoy VarmintGuys post though...... smile

He don’t disappoint.

Sheesh.

Hold into the scolding!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Our schitter has three stalls. We like to play Battleschits in the morning and after lunch. For team building.

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
Oh My Goodness, I have about pissed myself laughing at these!

IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by hookeye
I dont poop at work.
Or in public restrooms.
People are too gross.

The Job took me to China and in Shanghai I got the chits. Public restroom on the waterfront, could smell it from a 100 yards. Needed some paper and it takes a coin and I had none. Somehow managed to change a bill to coins and got a packet of tissue. Go into a stall and the hole in the floor is fugged up , chit and piss everywhere and you squat with nothing to hold onto and its slick. Managed to take care of my business and opened the tissue while squatting and its the equivalent of about 5 squares of our tp. Went into a hotel and did a re wipe soon there after. The chithole in the forbidden city was even scarier . I imagine many westerners slip in those places ,poor old folks and the handicapped .

Never take life to seriously, after all ,no one gets out of it alive.
Campfire Savant
Campfire Savant
Originally Posted by sidepass
Originally Posted by hookeye
I dont poop at work.
Or in public restrooms.
People are too gross.

The Job took me to China and in Shanghai I got the chits. Public restroom on the waterfront, could smell it from a 100 yards. Needed some paper and it takes a coin and I had none. Somehow managed to change a bill to coins and got a packet of tissue. Go into a stall and the hole in the floor is fugged up , chit and piss everywhere and you squat with nothing to hold onto and its slick. Managed to take care of my business and opened the tissue while squatting and its the equivalent of about 5 squares of our tp. Went into a hotel and did a re wipe soon there after. The chithole in the forbidden city was even scarier . I imagine many westerners slip in those places ,poor old folks and the handicapped .

Ain’t goin there!!!

L
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
L
Well fellas when its touching cotton ya gotta do what ya gotta do ! , I have become some what of an expert of on the subject of getting some relief at other places than the public access crappers! I challenge folks to get creative with this . My personal best was a welders bucket left unattended! surprise surprise!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by leadfeather
Well fellas when its touching cotton ya gotta do what ya gotta do ! , I have become some what of an expert of on the subject of getting some relief at other places than the public access crappers! I challenge folks to get creative with this . My personal best was a welders bucket left unattended! surprise surprise!

Not me. But i heard this story from several ppl that was there.

Guy i worked with offshore, was in Derrick tripping pipe.

Had the pain hit. Called down for someone to come up to relief him long enough to run to chitter.

No one would. So he chit down a stand of pipe.

When he latched that stand up and it picked up. Looked like Keebler elves had been there.. 😂😂. ‘Cept it weren’t brownies.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by leadfeather

Went to a rifle range one afternoon and someone had sprayed diarrhea in the grass beside the benches and wiped with a sock.

Must have had ol Betsy lined up and shooting good.

IC B3

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Bathroom humor never fails! Thanks for the laughs guys, I needed it.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Was driving piles west side of Manhattan by the big post office,i was the monk on the pile driver and i got there every morning at 6:30 to climb the leads and check the dead end and grease the shivs,i d leave my hard hat on the operators seat do he d know i m up there.one morning i watched this wall street , 3 piece suit wearing yuppie and a street whore walk through the gate and go in our [bleep] house. Like 5 minutes later she comes flying out and totters off down the street in her heels,a minute later he comes out,all suited up,,i yelled down to him,"How was she?", he looks up,"She s a 10 !" and off he goes.Some dirty m f ers in the city.That blue box was nasty as hell.I still don t know how he had him,her,his brief case and room to "maneuver", at ten of seven in the morning.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Always go on the clock. No argument.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Boss makes a dollar and I make a dime, that’s why I schit on company time.

Was delivering UT season football tickets some years ago in a golf community in west Knoxville ( where the beans don’t burn). The gurgling guts hit with a vengeance and i had a jumper in the hatch with the a green go light. The country club wouldn’t let me use their facilities, since I wasn’t a member, so I had to shuffle back out into the UPS truck to schit into a plastic dr (driver release) bag. I had to use my UPS logo socks to wipe my ass with and as I drove off, I threw that filthy bag of schit with my calling card against their big gate at the entrance.

I almost felt sorry for the groundskeeper guy.....almost

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Schit before work.

What a fugging bunch of old women and cripples.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Schit before work.

Damm right - that's what coffee is for and why I make some first thing in the a.m.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Had a coworker walk out of the restroom.

"You ever feel sorry for the toilet"?

Sean
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
We keep a costco box of wet wipes in the bathroom at work. Call them “background checks”.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Schit before work.

Big Jim, one day you'll get caught short and it will be epic.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Years of construction has taught me to avoid the blue room at all costs. Emergency only.

Nowadays, there's no place like home.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

74 members (257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 300_savage, AB2506, AscensionIndustries, 9 invisible), 1,222 guests, and 706 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,863
Posts18,497,227
Members73,980
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.