Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
With the leftist in control pushing everyone to get the vaccine, and the very real possibility of a Vaccine Passport becoming a reality, I believe these prophecies are being proven true even as we speak.

I think you nearly answered your own question.

Remember that the Pfizer and Moderna "jabs" are not vaccines, they change your mRNA thus they are genetic engineering. The J&J shot, which uses dead virus to trigger the immune response, is, correctly speaking, the only true vaccine available in the US. Astrazeneca, which is not approved here, is also a vaccine.

To the crux of the question though, no, my best guess is it is not the "vaccine" which is the mark of the beast but rather it is the vaccine registration card that is the mark.

Having seen picture of people having auto-immune reactions to injected "stuff", I think those may well be the sores, etc mentioned in Revelation 16:2 when the first vial or bowl is opened.

I'm not "deep end religious", I believe Christ died for my sins and I accept His sacrifice, but I'm generally not very highly observant. Understand that context then when I say what I see happening I find very concerning. Nobody knows the day but the Father, but things are lining up considerably .. if this isn't it it's a real real close miss.

Tom

Anyone who thinks there's two sides to everything hasn't met a M�bius strip.

Here be dragons ...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
The believers bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and should not be encouraged to do that which may harm them.
Agreed. But from ‘that’ perspective, is it OK for believers to be significantly overweight and significantly unhealthy and significantly out of shape due to their poor eating habits and their sedentary lifestyle and their overall neglect of their general health...? But at the same time denigrating these Covid shots because “believers bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and should not be encouraged to do that which may harm them”...?

Gluttony and morbid obesity are the only sins that many preachers not only allow, but are quite fond of.
😉

...and all the big mommas said "AMEN!"

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 05/24/21.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The believers bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and should not be encouraged to do that which may harm them.
Agreed. But from ‘that’ perspective, is it OK for believers to be significantly overweight and significantly unhealthy and significantly out of shape due to their poor eating habits and their sedentary lifestyle and their overall neglect of their general health...? But at the same time denigrating these Covid shots because “believers bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit and should not be encouraged to do that which may harm them”...?

Gluttony and morbid obesity are the only sins that many preachers not only allow, but are quite fond of.
😉

Those are also forgivable. Taking the mark won't be.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim1611

😉

This is true.

I'm my own worse enemy and caused myself more problems than I can blame on others. If it were not for God's grace and forgiveness, I'd be doomed.
When I see the morbidly obese, I only need to look in a mirror of my childhood.

The mark will somehow be a rejection of Christ to the point that they will seal their fate.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J

😉

This is true.

I'm my own worse enemy and caused myself more problems than I can blame on others. If it were not for God's grace and forgiveness, I'd be doomed.

The mark will somehow be a rejection of Christ to the point that they will seal their fate.

This is off tangent but the early Methodist church taught moderation in things like eating, rest, and play. It was a good practice too. Moderation did not apply to drinking, smoking or other such habits. `

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by lvmiker
No, but thinking it possible may be the mark of the fearful.

mike r

Always the gentleman. I was thinking "dumbass".

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

😉

This is true.

This is off tangent but the early Methodist church taught moderation in things like eating, rest, and play. It was a good practice too. Moderation did not apply to drinking, smoking or other such habits. `

I just learned something new.
So that's where that popular saying came from.
That reminds me that I better go out to the garden. 👍

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So Matthew says "Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come." Mark and Luke pretty much say the same.

Revelation says that only those who “worship the beast and its image and receive its mark” will be condemned...it says “and”...not ‘or.’ If a believer, out of an initial fear, goes along with the crowd by taking the mark, you think he or she is beyond forgiveness...?

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
I hate to hear even,"Holy" buckets.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

😉

Hence the saying, “ heavier than a dead Baptist preacher.”

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
IC B3

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

😉

In that scenario, what choice would you have, you can't purchase, no medical care, can't earn a living or access funds, lose your home because you can't pay the bills...what are your options?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
So Matthew says "Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come." Mark and Luke pretty much say the same.

Revelation says that only those who “worship the beast and its image and receive its mark” will be condemned...it says “and”...not ‘or.’ If a believer, out of an initial fear, goes along with the crowd by taking the mark, you think he or she is beyond forgiveness...?

In my understanding the person you describe has sealed their fate.

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I'd imagine that a God of Love would have more compassion and understanding.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
With the leftist in control pushing everyone to get the vaccine, and the very real possibility of a Vaccine Passport becoming a reality, I believe these prophecies are being proven true even as we speak.

I think you nearly answered your own question.

Remember that the Pfizer and Moderna "jabs" are not vaccines, they change your mRNA thus they are genetic engineering. The J&J shot, which uses dead virus to trigger the immune response, is, correctly speaking, the only true vaccine available in the US. Astrazeneca, which is not approved here, is also a vaccine.

To the crux of the question though, no, my best guess is it is not the "vaccine" which is the mark of the beast but rather it is the vaccine registration card that is the mark.

Having seen picture of people having auto-immune reactions to injected "stuff", I think those may well be the sores, etc mentioned in Revelation 16:2 when the first vial or bowl is opened.

I'm not "deep end religious", I believe Christ died for my sins and I accept His sacrifice, but I'm generally not very highly observant. Understand that context then when I say what I see happening I find very concerning. Nobody knows the day but the Father, but things are lining up considerably .. if this isn't it it's a real real close miss.

Tom

The J&J is NOT a conventional vaccine which injects a dead virus. Neither is the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Both vaccines are viral vector vaccines. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_vector_vaccine

They use a weakened virus(not covid, see link) to carry DNA into your cell. This makes them DNA vaccines. The DNA is carried INTO YOUR nucleus and this then causes mRNA to be produced and in turn the antigen protein which stimulates the immune response. Moderna and Pfizer carry mRNA into your cells which skips the need for the DNA.

Personally, I'm more concerned with J&J and AstraZeneca because they do indeed introduce DNA. Though the DNA does NOT end up in your chromosomes. My understanding is it floats freely in the nucleus in the form of a plasmid.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by DBT

Salvation is free. If that's not good enough for you than you face the consequences.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DBT

You've proven you know very little about these types of subjects.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Never forget good men, that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Never forget good men, that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins.

Never forget that there are no good men. wink

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by DBT

Salvation is free. If that's not good enough for you than you face the consequences.

My remark was related to the belief that taking the Mark condemns you to eternal damnation, given the conditions that you can't provide for yourself or your family without it, it leaves most without an option but accept the terms if they wish to provide for themselves and their families. And for that they burn in hell?

DBT Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by DBT

My remark was related to the belief that taking the Mark condemns you to eternal damnation, given the conditions that you can't provide for yourself or your family without it, it leaves most without an option but accept the terms if they wish to provide for themselves and their families. And for that they burn in hell?
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by DBT

You've proven you know very little about these types of subjects.

So you claim. Your remark shows that you didn't understand what was said or the moral issues that are involved.

If you have an actual argument, please present it.

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1234, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,590
Posts18,492,128
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.