Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
He had too many issues. At first he didn't sign up. And by the time he wanted one they turned him down.

Sorry to hear it.

GB4

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Honestly the guy should mind his business and shut the hell up.He's just trying to start crap,Going to see and hear more of this,from these brainwashed fool's.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
He had too many issues. At first he didn't sign up. And by the time he wanted one they turned him down.
Sorry to hear it.
He was a good man, died at age 67. He and his wife started having kids at age 19 and had 3 girls that produced them a bunch of grand kids and even 2 or 3 great grand kids. To almost the end he would drag himself out to take them hunting and to our church. Last year he couldn't get ammo and he came over we loaded enough .270W.to get them through the season. I inherited a bunch of 150 Win. power points and brass so I told him we could keep him going.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Locally - most aren't wearing masks at all. Those that are - keep their mouth shut. Haven't seen any maskers giving those of us that believe in science any crap. Probably because they're always outnumbered.

Me

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

Got a good buddy in this very position right now.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Church Sunday, only two masked.
Went to a good friend's funeral Saturday. Church was packed. No masks on anyone. He did not die from CV-19. Complications of 7 years of kidney failure.

Very sorry to hear of your loss

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
It sounds like the OP is engaging in a little creative writing. I've been out mask-less since the beginning, Not a peep. The employees don't look happy though.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
He should run for Governor. See how “Vote For Me and Go Back to the Mask” plays with the voters.

What fresh Hell is this?
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
And being confrontational accomplishes what ? Best way to handle fools is to ignore them, if they don't get any attention they soon stop.

IC B3

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by MM879
It sounds like the OP is engaging in a little creative writing. I've been out mask-less since the beginning, Not a peep. The employees don't look happy though.

So because you haven’t experienced it the person must by lying?

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
Guessing MM a'int in NY or CA ------- LOL!

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by efw

Too much information, with conclusions. Know as the pre-sell.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We were never under a mandate here. Businesses made their employees though. I liked screwing with the waitresses when in a restaurant. They'd have their mask pulled down below their nose, or using it as a chin strap. "hey, I noticed you're not wearing your mask correctly...", they'd get flustered, apologize profusely as they pull it up. Then my wife would kick, me, I'd laugh, and tell them I would be happier if they just took the whole thing off. They'd laugh, feel at ease, complain about wearing them, and I'm sure spit in my food.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Should have asked him if his mask worked what was the.problem.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem141r
should have held him down and spit in his mouth.

I just tell people like that rude busybody, "Back off or I'll sneeze on you."

Works every time. grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Teal
Locally - most aren't wearing masks at all. Those that are - keep their mouth shut. Haven't seen any maskers giving those of us that believe in science any crap. Probably because they're always outnumbered.

Nobody gave me schit when I was the only one.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by efw

His story is a fugk of a lot more believable than the “over crowded hospitals” and your dead brothers.

You’re about as FOS as they get.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by efw

His story is a fugk of a lot more believable than the “over crowded hospitals” and your dead brothers.

You’re about as FOS as they get.

Daughter is a Manager at a local grocery store. And you can bet your ass chit like Hawkeye describes occurs every so often.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It’s gone past common sense now and is beginning to shine light on a peoples’ mental climate.

I know a women, an unthinking Democrat voter, who isolated, literally, for the year. Her children could go as far as into her garage, on occasion, and she would talk to them through the door.

Before the election, she swore she wouldn’t take the “Trump vaccine” as she didn’t trust it. After the faux election, it became Biden’s, and she took it as quickly as offered.

When she finally went to Costco two months ago, she wore a face shield over her mask...and gloves. Followed the “ABC” media’s “following the science”.

Never an intellect and always a bit strange, exacerbated by older age.

There are an amazing number of people who will do what other people tell them to do.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

232 members (14idaho, 2500HD, 16penny, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 41 invisible), 2,021 guests, and 1,151 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,993
Posts18,481,115
Members73,959
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.