Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Hell No!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Not a chance. I've had my run with it and wasn't impressed.

Last edited by AKduck; 05/27/21.

Yup.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Yeah, right.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
As I have posted previously I have had the two shots fully expecting them required to enter Canada for a fall BC hunt. Booked in 2018 for 2020, deferred to 2021 and, I suspect, deferred to 2022. A $10k deposit on a 16 day goat, moose and elk hunt with folks I have hunted before. I truly hope they survive.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If, by FDA approved you mean that traditional trials, with a traditional timeline, demonstrate that it is safe and effective?

That isn't going go happen, so I'm not going to take it.

IC B2

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Had both, still kickin..

I just got one, the J&J. My doctor and my wife’s doctor recommended that we do get the shot. I’m guessing they know more about the issue than me, but that’s just a guess. I could be wrong.

NRA Patron
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Negative

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Earlier this afternoon my wife said she heard 2 local ambulance calls on her scanner for individuals who had just got their covid-19 shots. One was in their 60s and the other was a teenager.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Not happening. [bleep] that shot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No. Still unproven.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dale06
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Had both, still kickin..

I just got one, the J&J. My doctor and my wife’s doctor recommended that we do get the shot. I’m guessing they know more about the issue than me, but that’s just a guess. I could be wrong.

I got the J&J two days ago and feel fine. Buddy of mine and I went fishing for a couple of hours this morning and had a great time. I caught a couple of nice hard, red inside rainbow. We stopped at the cleaning station at the top of the boat ramp.

I gutted the two gorgeous fish, put the guts and heads on ice, tossed the fish into the dumpster and just got home.

It was a great day, and the jab doesn't affect me at all.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Well if this was the Chi Com, China 1 party rule virus vaccination, approved by Colonel Chung dung whooo from the Wuhan department of Virology and weapons resource center --- that may make us more likely to buy in to volunteering for that shot in the arm.

Seriously: I do look forward to seeing Vaccines being fully approved, though not anytime soon. Though if this is done right that would be over 4 years out, 6year may be more like it.

love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control

& Proverbs 21:19
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I travel extensively. My doctor and his family has had the shot and recommended we do too. My wife, myself, parents and in-laws have all had the Pfizer shots and no ill effects. I've known one person that was otherwise healthy die from Covid and another in his 50's that is still having respiratory issues after almost a year.

I'm not naïve and I also don't wear a tin foil hat. Do your own research and make your own decision. That's what we did. While it's true the current vaccines haven't gone through the lengthy clinical trials that are normally required, they have gone through an approval process for safety and efficacy.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why in F*** would I believe anything the FDA says? They have no more credibility than FBI, CIA, or any number of federal agencies.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I travel extensively. My doctor and his family has had the shot and recommended we do too. My wife, myself, parents and in-laws have all had the Pfizer shots and no ill effects. I've known one person that was otherwise healthy die from Covid and another in his 50's that is still having respiratory issues after almost a year.

I'm not naïve and I also don't wear a tin foil hat. Do your own research and make your own decision. That's what we did. While it's true the current vaccines haven't gone through the lengthy clinical trials that are normally required, they have gone through an approval process for safety and efficacy.

There's a reason the ads on the radio say it's effective, NOT safe and effective.

The tech isn't new. Moderna has tried numerous times to get mRNA tech through trials without success. Phizer's been fined billions (yes, with a B) for lying about and suppressing trial data that was negative.

While these vaccines may end up being relatively safe, the issues with the tech involved haven't historically manifested in animal trials until much later.

Time will tell. I'll stay in the control group and watch it play out.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
I will not get it,approved or not.

So far as I understand it a vaccine introduces a specific trace organism for the body to develop anti-bodies to and recognise thus combating specific pathogens, the current covid shot introduces a non specific organism to create a cascade of the immune system so as to heighten the systems readiness to outside attack...with the issue being that the body has to be regularly re-heightened/triggered to keep it at peek readiness to combat nonspecific attack.

Thus those taking the covid injections are not "immunised" against the specific pathogen, rather they are pre-prepared for a broad non specific immunological attack including (hopefully) covid 19.

I am somewhat leery as to the wisdom of keeping the mammalian immune system at constant heightened readiness for a protracted period of time.

But that is a different issue than the one that really grates my teeth, which is the constant insistence that I "have to" be injected regardless of the risks or my wants.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Why in F*** would I believe anything the FDA says? They have no more credibility than FBI, CIA, or any number of federal agencies.

Ding ding we have a winner..... since the government took over the healthcare industry via Obama care they are not to be trusted

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Basically they are throwing a handful of firecrackers into the ants nest to upset the ants so that they will chew a grasshopper to pieces.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
It would not change my mind.

I and my wife have had the plague so i see no need to get it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Already got mine!!!

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 80 invisible), 2,684 guests, and 1,342 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,478
Posts18,471,669
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.