Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DixieFreedom
Ann Coulter is still wringing her hands on this one. I dunno...

grin

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Steve NO was the champion of epic bitch slaps of the Campfire troll's BS.. I miss him posting. Anyone still in touch with him?

I participated in a virtual class reunion with him via Zoom last October, and he was the same old Steve. I checked in with him via e-mail after the 2020 Presidential election to make sure that he had not jumped off a bridge, and he was still with us then.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Be interesting to hear his "hindsight" on Roberts. Pretty much another Bush failure.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bitch if anyone wants, but Obama gave us Kagan and Sotomayor.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
There were a lot of posters on this thread that I have not seen in a long time.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Teeder
That, I gotta see!!

Are you sure you want too? Sounds like Ugly Wanda

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
The last time I spoke with Steve was at one of Pat's dove hunts probably 10 years ago.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Steve NO was the champion of epic bitch slaps of the Campfire troll's BS.. I miss him posting. Anyone still in touch with him?

I participated in a virtual class reunion with him via Zoom last October, and he was the same old Steve. I checked in with him via e-mail after the 2020 Presidential election to make sure that he had not jumped off a bridge, and he was still with us then.

Thanks, any idea how old his daughter (Gracie?) is now? The father daughter doing outdoor stuff together was good stuff.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who is Roberts?

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Who is Roberts?

Supreme court chief justice, John Roberts.... seems predicting these guys is a tough gig.... I wouldn't be to hard on previous posters

Last edited by irfubar; 07/11/21.

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It'll be interesting to see how it goes with Kavanagh and Barrett 15 years from now. I'll never live that long but still. Gorsuch too I guess.

O'Connor was a disappointment imho. (Reagan)

Clarence Thomas was a homerun. (GHW Bush)

Scalia was the greatest. (Reagan)

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Cheyenne

Day before yesterday. Still bitchin' about his daughter "saving" stray dogs.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I flipped out seeing a post from Steve No until I saw the date of the post. Steve is one of the preeminent attorneys on the campfire.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by doctor_Encore
I flipped out seeing a post from Steve No until I saw the date of the post. .
Same here... All I can say is - I hope that pos joins the Notorious RBG soon... I'll NEVER forgive him for his Okey-Dokey on the totally unconstitutional ACA...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
During the conformation hearing at the time Schumer asked Roberts about ruling on the Law and his reply was well he'd rule strictly on the law. I thought that was the wrong answer altogether. We have plenty of insane laws. The correct answer for me would be I would rule on the text of the Constitution. Kavanaugh, Gorsuch and Barrett are all supposed to be textualists but so far have completely ignored the Text of the Constitution so I'm pretty sure that there is nobody currently that could be picked to sit in judgement that would Honor the Constitution. It's all about politics. Bush stated that he would keep "the balance" of the court which is completely insane.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Redneck: Excellent point on turncoat roberts - he has been and IS an incredible disappointment.
It seems he has caught the all to common "rino back stabbing disease"!
Not much hope for this cretin, back-stabber, anti-American, attention whore to "turn around" in my opinion.
Sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Who is Roberts?

Supreme court chief justice, John Roberts.... seems predicting these guys is a tough gig.... I wouldn't be to hard on previous posters

Not hard predicting Republican nominees. About half will turn on us, and some of the other half will be duds.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

554 members (10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 160user, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 54 invisible), 2,459 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,429
Posts18,470,760
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.