Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 30 31
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Uh, a demoncrat ?

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Horrible.

Folks are nutty. No telling but looks like murder suicide.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Yes, horrible. If it were fictitious I would say it's an X-File, so call for Mulder and Scully.

Elmer Keith
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
9 hours to make a1.5 mile search up a trail?

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
The dog voted for Biden and they were so ashamed they took themselves out?

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Where is the best place to listen to this David Paulides dude?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by ElmerKeith
Yes, horrible. If it were fictitious I would say it's an X-File, so call for Mulder and Scully.

They were murdered and the cause is obvious though they refuse to say

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I can get heat exhaustion for the family but the dog? also, I find it odd the wife was a good distance away from the husband and child. Was she trying to get away? was she just ahead of everyone on the hike?

Last edited by KFWA; 08/25/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by KFWA
I can get heat exhaustion for the family but the dog? also, I find it odd the wife was a good distance away from the husband and child. Was she trying to get away? was she just ahead of everyone on the hike?

They were murdered and the cause is obvious though they refuse to say. They probably all have Islamic symbols carved in their chests

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Succinylcholine is widely used in operating rooms. It causes paralysis of every muscle in the body, except for the heart. A tiny amount of the drug will be effective. Once the shot is administered, the person collapses. They are conscious, they can see, but they can't move a muscle. Their heart continues to beat. And they suffocate. It takes a minute or two, and they are unconscious, a few more minutes they are dead.

It is difficult to test for but supposedly traces can be found by a good lab.

The problem is, if Mom hit everybody with a shot of this stuff, fine they would all drop where there were when they got the shot. But when Mom gave herself the shot, the syringe would be right next to her on the ground she would have been unable to throw it.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Succinylcholine is widely used in operating rooms. It causes paralysis of every muscle in the body, except for the heart. A tiny amount of the drug will be effective. Once the shot is administered, the person collapses. They are conscious, they can see, but they can't move a muscle. Their heart continues to beat. And they suffocate. It takes a minute or two, and they are unconscious, a few more minutes they are dead.

The problem is, if Mom hit everybody with a shot of this stuff, fine they would all drop where there were when they got the shot. But when Mom gave herself the shot, the syringe would be right next to her on the ground she would have been unable to throw it.

Stop with the conspiracy theory nonsense. The cause of death was some form of terrorism that the government will not let be known because this proves that the terrorist are here which would cause a terror reaction in the public which is the terrorist intent

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
They must pay you well.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Most likely lack of oxygen or a lethal gas that got them before anyone could escape. The wife was probably just ahead of the pack.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
From the photos I’m guessing it was Yellow Fever.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I know a guy who died from a freak release of H2S at a natural spring. That stuff is immediately fatal when concentrations are over 500-1000 parts per million and concentrations of less than that can make you big time disoriented. It is said at lower concentrations you feel tired so you sit down and breath even more in. Couple that with it being heavier than air, it sinks so sitting down you breath in more concentrated amounts.

Who knows if that is what happened here, but it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Wouldn't there be dead wild animals all around that area, also?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Where is the best place to listen to this David Paulides dude?

YouTube is chock full of his stuff.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I’m gonna guess Murder / Suicide until I’m proven wrong.
Something smells.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It says wife was found further up the hill. Curious if that is in the direction back to their car or further/deeper down the trail.

Seems like if she left the rest to get help she wouldn't be headed deeper in the trail. So if she was further down trail makes me think it's more accidental than intentional.....as in they all got killed where they stood and were caught unaware.

They all looked pretty fit so she may have been walking ahead of the rest when they all got it.

Last edited by TallPine; 08/25/21.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If it was murder.....Qui Bono?

Look at other family members who had a beef or stands to benefit from their deaths. Could have been a poisoning from earlier in day but admittedly hard to fathom as baby and dog would have to ingest too. Drinking water would be the most logical common link. Do they have a well, or city water? Check all that out for tampering.

Last edited by TallPine; 08/25/21.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

You know way more about that drug than I do. You don't think that whoever administers an injection would have a few seconds to toss the syringe into the bushes? As someone who has spent a good bit of time searching in grass for cartridge cases I know they can hide pretty well.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Page 4 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (10Glocks, 35, arky65, afisher, AnthonyB, 01Foreman400, 11 invisible), 1,521 guests, and 790 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,600
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.