bet on lightning

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Succinylcholine is widely used in operating rooms. It causes paralysis of every muscle in the body, except for the heart. A tiny amount of the drug will be effective. Once the shot is administered, the person collapses. They are conscious, they can see, but they can't move a muscle. Their heart continues to beat. And they suffocate. It takes a minute or two, and they are unconscious, a few more minutes they are dead.

It is difficult to test for but supposedly traces can be found by a good lab.

The problem is, if Mom hit everybody with a shot of this stuff, fine they would all drop where there were when they got the shot. But when Mom gave herself the shot, the syringe would be right next to her on the ground she would have been unable to throw it.

Stop with the conspiracy theory nonsense. The cause of death was some form of terrorism that the government will not let be known because this proves that the terrorist are here which would cause a terror reaction in the public which is the terrorist intent

I say this with the utmost of respect,
Shut the fugk up.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I know a guy who died from a freak release of H2S at a natural spring. That stuff is immediately fatal when concentrations are over 500-1000 parts per million and concentrations of less than that can make you big time disoriented. It is said at lower concentrations you feel tired so you sit down and breath even more in. Couple that with it being heavier than air, it sinks so sitting down you breath in more concentrated amounts.

Who knows if that is what happened here, but it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

The concentrations for immediate death ( without someone giving CPR/medical assistance) are a bit higher than the 500 ppm. Though 500 will put some people down......it generally requires a bit more for immediate or near immediate unconsciousness! Extended time in 500 or so will certainly “put you down”! My first sense of being in a higher concentration other than the “rotten egg” smell which quickly goes away was getting a strong metallic taste from the fillings in my teeth! I worked in a sour gas (H2S) plant from ‘85 until my retirement. The H2S gas to our SRU ( Sulfur Recovery Unit......which transforms H2S to elemental sulfur) was 820,000 ppm. Capable of killing you ......820,000 times! 🤪

All that said, it is completely feasible that a sudden gas release could have been the COD. Stranger things have happened! memtb

Last edited by memtb; 08/25/21.

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by pete53
bet on lightning
That would have been readily apparent.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by pete53
bet on lightning
That would have been readily apparent.

Like burn marks and clothing.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
One of those soy eating hippies cut a toxic toot.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think it's an inside job. Either Dad was tired of living or Mom and Dad both. I'm always suspicious though. Who else had motive? No sign of struggle. Poison gas or algae not reasonable. Everyone just peacefully dead. Dad could have thrown the syringe far away.

Nanny poisoned their water?

Music washes away the dust of everyday life
Some people wait a lifetime to meet their favorite hunting and shooting buddy. Mine calls me dad
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Where is the best place to listen to this David Paulides dude?
I've listened to him for years. I wouldn't say it's the best place, but he's got a lot of videos on YouTube. I believe he still has a presence on FB and Twitter. He puts out a couple of vids per week, normally.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Where is the best place to listen to this David Paulides dude?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Whatever article said it was 40 miles to Yosemite was in error. It's 8 miles from where this happened to the park gate.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Succinylcholine is widely used in operating rooms. It causes paralysis of every muscle in the body, except for the heart. A tiny amount of the drug will be effective. Once the shot is administered, the person collapses. They are conscious, they can see, but they can't move a muscle. Their heart continues to beat. And they suffocate. It takes a minute or two, and they are unconscious, a few more minutes they are dead.

The problem is, if Mom hit everybody with a shot of this stuff, fine they would all drop where there were when they got the shot. But when Mom gave herself the shot, the syringe would be right next to her on the ground she would have been unable to throw it.

Stop with the conspiracy theory nonsense. The cause of death was some form of terrorism that the government will not let be known because this proves that the terrorist are here which would cause a terror reaction in the public which is the terrorist intent

Shut the fugk up.

America deserves the truth.

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Shut the fugk up.

^retard

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We are by and large pretty smart people, but we are not mind readers. What is your motive.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by OldHat
Fentanyl? If mishandled it is deadly to those nearby.

Complete bullshit. Another media created boogeyman myth.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Thanks EE, for posting the vid. I haven't heard of him, but I watched the video and agree with him completely!

I think I found a new channel to watch.

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
We are by and large pretty smart people, but we are not mind readers. What is your motive.

LOL The only strange thing about these deaths is that the government knows what killed these people and will not let the public know. Wasn't aliens or lightning, or they all drank smelly algae laden water, oh the dog might have, but not the people. The autopsi also revealed the cause of death as they always do, provided the info is not tampered with

My motive is the truth, which sets people free.

Last edited by Dustyone; 08/25/21.

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
, Murder suicide , would be my first guess. Dog and baby also makes me think water as the vehicle to carry the poison. Sad story.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BigNate
Thanks EE, for posting the vid. I haven't heard of him, but I watched the video and agree with him completely!

I think I found a new channel to watch.
You are quite welcome, sir.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Maybe she was a CCP Agent that went double and the CCP took them out. They’ll all test POS. for Covid

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I know a guy who died from a freak release of H2S at a natural spring. That stuff is immediately fatal when concentrations are over 500-1000 parts per million and concentrations of less than that can make you big time disoriented. It is said at lower concentrations you feel tired so you sit down and breath even more in. Couple that with it being heavier than air, it sinks so sitting down you breath in more concentrated amounts.

Who knows if that is what happened here, but it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Wouldn't there be dead wild animals all around that area, also?

If it was a sustained source, yes, I would guess so.
I was referring to a small pocket of sour gas that somehow got released. Not unlike the freak accidents involving a boulder naturally coming loose from a hillside and tumbling. No earthquake. No avalanch. Just a big rock that starts tumbling due to the geology constantly shifting.

I believe a pocket of sour gas somehow was released from a gas field in Wyoming in the 90`s and it killed 10-12 antelope that were bunched up downwind but nothing more. Just one of those wrong place at the wrong time kind of deals...

Who the hell knows...

Page 5 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 48 invisible), 2,279 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,510
Posts18,490,768
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.