-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 31 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 30 31
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A good bi of this thread seems like a pocket of gas.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by CCCC

Nope as gas does not accumulate on open trails on top of mountains that are not volcanic. However if gas was the culprit their would still be gas in the lungs and in lung tissue. The fact is that the authorities know what killed these people and are not being allowed to say. Thus terrorism is indicated

We deserve the truth, not lies or in this case no answer. If no one knows what killed these people all of Yosemite should be closed including rangers evacuated, if this has not happened then the cause of death is clear and they are not disclosing it to us

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I know a guy who died from a freak release of H2S at a natural spring. That stuff is immediately fatal when concentrations are over 500-1000 parts per million and concentrations of less than that can make you big time disoriented. It is said at lower concentrations you feel tired so you sit down and breath even more in. Couple that with it being heavier than air, it sinks so sitting down you breath in more concentrated amounts.

Who knows if that is what happened here, but it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Wouldn't there be dead wild animals all around that area, also?

If it was a sustained source, yes, I would guess so.
I was referring to a small pocket of sour gas that somehow got released. Not unlike the freak accidents involving a boulder naturally coming loose from a hillside and tumbling. No earthquake. No avalanch. Just a big rock that starts tumbling due to the geology constantly shifting.

I believe a pocket of sour gas somehow was released from a gas field in Wyoming in the 90`s and it killed 10-12 antelope that were bunched up downwind but nothing more. Just one of those wrong place at the wrong time kind of deals...

Who the hell knows...

If gas killed the people and dog there would still be gas in lung tissue. So it was not gas, besides gas can not accumulate on an open mountaintop

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Heym06
, Murder suicide , would be my first guess. Dog and baby also makes me think water as the vehicle to carry the poison. Sad story.

There is no water on the mountaintop where they were discovered, algae laden water is also thick and smelly and no human would ever drink it unless they were lost for days

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think that he's saying the water was carried in.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by Heym06
, Murder suicide , would be my first guess. Dog and baby also makes me think water as the vehicle to carry the poison. Sad story.

There is no water on the mountaintop where they were discovered, algae laden water is also thick and smelly and no human would ever drink it unless they were lost for days

They had water in their possession which is why dehydration was ruled out. Murder Suicide via water they brought with them.

Although temperatures reached as high as 109 degrees the day the family hiked, dehydration was deemed unlikely because there was still water in the family’s hydration pack, the Chronicle reported.

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Nope as gas does not accumulate on open trails on top of mountains that are not volcanic. However if gas was the culprit their would still be gas in the lungs and in lung tissue. The fact is that the authorities know what killed these people and are not being allowed to say. Thus terrorism is indicated

We deserve the truth, not lies or in this case no answer. If no one knows what killed these people all of Yosemite should be closed including rangers evacuated, if this has not happened then the cause of death is clear and they are not disclosing it to us

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
LOL !

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

LOL The only strange thing about these deaths is that the government knows what killed these people and will not let the public know. Wasn't aliens or lightning, or they all drank smelly algae laden water, oh the dog might have, but not the people. The autopsi also revealed the cause of death as they always do, provided the info is not tampered with

Stop with the conspiracy theory nonsense. The cause of death was some form of terrorism that the government will not let be known because this proves that the terrorist are here which would cause a terror reaction in the public which is the terrorist intent

My motive is the truth, which sets people free.

Numbskull.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I was referring to a small pocket of sour gas that somehow got released. Not unlike the freak accidents involving a boulder naturally coming loose from a hillside and tumbling. No earthquake. No avalanch. Just a big rock that starts tumbling due to the geology constantly shifting.

I believe a pocket of sour gas somehow was released from a gas field in Wyoming in the 90`s and it killed 10-12 antelope that were bunched up downwind but nothing more. Just one of those wrong place at the wrong time kind of deals...

Who the hell knows...

What about dead squirrels that would drop from the trees.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Morewood
Electrocution from a lightning strike?

I was thinking the same thing. But you’d think the bottoms of their feet would be burnt or some kinda marks.

My Great Grandparents were hit by a lightning strike like that while hoeing cotton back durning the Depression Era.

They survived and came too about an hour later, soaked by the rain storm that followed.

Only thing they noticed was that Great GrandDad’s zipper on his pants was welded together.

Obviously his wife came to first and fixed his philandering ways.... smile

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Who the hell knows...

I think we've got some dead squirrels that dropped into the Campfire. lol

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by 5sdad
I think that he's saying the water was carried in.

No matter water poisoning would be easily detectable. What the authorities have said is that the water in the area is laden with poisonous algae, that no human would drink because it is stagnant and smelly and obviously not fit for consumption. They are hiding the truth

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

LOL The only strange thing about these deaths is that the government knows what killed these people and will not let the public know. Wasn't aliens or lightning, or they all drank smelly algae laden water, oh the dog might have, but not the people. The autopsi also revealed the cause of death as they always do, provided the info is not tampered with

Stop with the conspiracy theory nonsense. The cause of death was some form of terrorism that the government will not let be known because this proves that the terrorist are here which would cause a terror reaction in the public which is the terrorist intent

My motive is the truth, which sets people free.

Numbskull.

The autopsy revealed the source of death unless it was already known, there is a reason that they are not disclosing the source which is likely terror

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Who the hell knows...

Nuts draw squirrels.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

Who the hell knows...

Nuts draw squirrels.

The autopsy revealed the source of death unless it was already known, there is a reason that they are not disclosing the source which is likely terror, not squirrels

Last edited by Dustyone; 08/25/21.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Weird

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Anyone know why toxicology tests take so long ?

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

As do many , many threads here LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson

Who the hell knows...

Nuts draw squirrels.

Now we know why Old Coot does not draw any squirrels..LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

Who the hell knows...

And birds, grasshoppers, skeeters , and such

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
Page 6 of 31 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

167 members (257 mag, 7887mm08, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 15 invisible), 1,575 guests, and 867 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,607
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.