Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 31 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 30 31
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I can assure you it wasn't gas that killed them.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I’m not buying a murder-suicide mainly because of the dog . Why kill your dog too?

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Succinylcholine hits very fast. However, it is possible that, let's say it was a murder suicide and Mom was doing the injecting, that once she gave a shot to Dad, and baby and the dog, she gave herself a shot, it is possible that she would have had a few seconds to toss that syringe a good ways off. Also, she could have used a very small needle, and maybe given the shots behind the knee, it would make it hard to find the little needle mark.

Ten or twelve years ago it was impossible to find any remnants of succinylcholine in a person. In about 5 minutes it all dissipated. Supposedly, ten years ago a lab in Sweden developed a test for remnants of it. It is still hard to trace.
Sometimes, I wonder if these labs find exactly what the DA has asked them to look for, if you know what I mean.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I know...I can see killing the baby, but the Dog ? Hell no !

LOL

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BobBrown
I’m not buying a murder-suicide mainly because of the dog . Why kill your dog too?

Murder/Suicide always starts with the wrong side of that stick.

I can understand someone doing the dog as an "act of love" after taking the rest out.

Me

IC B2

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Y'all do realize that succinylcholine isn't something you can buy over the counter, right?

And neither of the couple worked in anything close to the medical field.

I seriously can't believe how far down the rabbit hole this has gone.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Y'all do realize that succinylcholine isn't something you can buy over the counter, right?

Meh - heroin isn't available over the counter either - yet people get it. I'd not let something that's a script/hospital only product immediately discount the possibility of it being involved.

Me

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I worked in a hospital and it would have been easy to get your hands on a little vial of it. It is also called "Anectine" and when I had to go to work in the OR there was a little case of it on the table right next to each Operating Room bed.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

LOL The only strange thing about these deaths is that the government knows what killed these people and will not let the public know. Wasn't aliens or lightning, or they all drank smelly algae laden water, oh the dog might have, but not the people. The autopsi also revealed the cause of death as they always do, provided the info is not tampered with

Stop with the conspiracy theory nonsense. The cause of death was some form of terrorism that the government will not let be known because this proves that the terrorist are here which would cause a terror reaction in the public which is the terrorist intent

My motive is the truth, which sets people free.

Numbskull.

The autopsy revealed the source of death unless it was already known, there is a reason that they are not disclosing the source which is likely terror

Do you troll other forums, or just this one? You aren't very good at it honestly.

Last edited by BuckHaggard; 08/25/21.
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana

Meh - heroin isn't available over the counter either - yet people get it. I'd not let something that's a script/hospital only product immediately discount the possibility of it being involved.

Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I worked in a hospital and it would have been easy to get your hands on a little vial of it. It is also called "Anectine" and when I had to go to work in the OR there was a little case of it on the table right next to each Operating Room bed.

Agreed, if the drug had value as a street drug (and you'd be amazed at what people will dream up to inject).

It doesn't. Way to many others available that work mo better for getting high.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

LOL The only strange thing about these deaths is that the government knows what killed these people and will not let the public know. Wasn't aliens or lightning, or they all drank smelly algae laden water, oh the dog might have, but not the people. The autopsi also revealed the cause of death as they always do, provided the info is not tampered with

Stop with the conspiracy theory nonsense. The cause of death was some form of terrorism that the government will not let be known because this proves that the terrorist are here which would cause a terror reaction in the public which is the terrorist intent

Numbskull.

The autopsy revealed the source of death unless it was already known, there is a reason that they are not disclosing the source which is likely terror

Do you troll other forums, or just this one? You aren't very good at it honestly.

LOL so you are saying that these people were killed by swamp gas, or ball lightning. Sorry kid these people were murdered and they already know the cause and no one is saying for some reason, likely because it might cause a panic

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Teal

Murder/Suicide always starts with the wrong side of that stick.

I can understand someone doing the dog as an "act of love" after taking the rest out.

Cool story, bro

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
They died from a rare covid varient.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
A good bi of this thread seems like a pocket of gas.

- - - The fact is that the authorities know what killed these people and are not being allowed to say (?And you know this factually?) .

- - - We deserve the truth, not lies or in this case no answer.

Who is "we" - do you have a mouse in 'yer pocket? What did you do, and what status do you have - to be deserving of info about the cause of some stranger's death?

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Numbskull.

I love a good troll. I won't suffer a schidty one. That's why DustyMuffin went straight to my ignore file. Sweet baby haysoos, Boring, trite, unimaginative and unintelligent.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Stickfight
From the photos I’m guessing it was Yellow Fever.

You're not making a joke about Nips are you?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Numbskull.

I love a good troll. I won't suffer a schidty one. That's why DustyMuffin went straight to my ignore file. Sweet baby haysoos, Boring, trite, unimaginative and unintelligent.

LOL you ask for a photo of my bike and I gave it too you. You never did post a photo of your tricycle

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
A good bi of this thread seems like a pocket of gas.

- - - The fact is that the authorities know what killed these people and are not being allowed to say (?And you know this factually?) .

- - - We deserve the truth, not lies or in this case no answer.

Who is "we" - do you have a mouse in 'yer pocket? What did you do, and what status do you have - to be deserving of info about the cause of some stranger's death?

We is every American that is being lied too. These people were murdered not killed by swamp gas as so many here seem to believe

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If it was murder suicide or suicide pact between the parents you can't rationalize their behavior. Maybe they killed the dog and baby because they didn't want them left without care in the cruel world they were leaving behind. Who knows what the killer was thinking. I'm not buying the gas theory. Wouldn't that stuff have killed any unfortunate insects or animals in the vicinity? Won't toxicology readily pick that up. I'm sticking with my theory of a syringe and a very small needle.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I looked into that Paulides guy - I believe he's full of schidt. Just pushing bull chit you sell his books.

Page 7 of 31 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

605 members (02bfishn, 1Longbow, 1234, 1lessdog, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 59 invisible), 2,404 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,570
Posts18,491,864
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.