Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
abbydog Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A
SO for all of you anti Vaccers, don’t take my freedom away, followers of Dr. Tenpenny or Mercosa who have their own supplements gig and agenda going etc, etc, drag your patriotic butts down to Mississippi, Florida and all the other great states protecting your freedom and volunteer to do what you can to help the emotionally overworked strained employees of these hospitals. From the custodial staff to the nurses and doctors on the front lines. Mississippi lost 2000 nurses since January, burnt out.

And most importantly report back on this forum and tell us what it’s really like, not what CNN, FOX, CBS and other networks report because the may not be telling the American public the entire truth.

I met a Service Manager at car dealer in Las Vegas where i was getting my oil changed who is retiring with his Brazilian wife to Brazil next month, unvaccinated because he saw the Dr. Tenpenny video of people being magnetized from covid down in Brazil, the worse country in the world for rampant covid. Dude may not have a chance if he contracts the Delta variant.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Go Fvkk yourself.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
They're burned out because they're letting nurses and medical professionals go for refusing the vax.

You know - people who worked all year without a vax, no issues and would continue to work without the vax but are getting fired.

If you REALLY have a pandemic - you do not fire nurses and doctors over the jab.

Cases is a far cry from "dead" - notice how "dead" ain't reported anymore.

"overwhelmed because we voluntarily cut staffing 40%" isn't a headline you'll likely see either - even when it IS the truth. My source? The 8-10 nurses and PA's I know.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are from Connecticut?

In Las Vegas, but reporting on MS?

🤔🤔

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
The system is schit canning nurses right and left who are not being vaccinated their self’s. What good would it do for anyone else that’s chosen not to take it to volunteer for those positions? Just how bad do they need medical help?

IC B2

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
not antivax, just antithisshot, which aint a vax at all

Wife had a patient come in yesterday, a nurse, who had the sniffles and just felt icky. She tested for antibodies and she had them. Dr advised her to go get the shot even though she was sick and had antibodies this week. A Dr shouldn't do that.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by abbydog
SO for all of you anti Vaccers, don’t take my freedom away, followers of Dr. Tenpenny or Mercosa who have their own supplements gig and agenda going etc, etc, drag your patriotic butts down to Mississippi, Florida and all the other great states protecting your freedom and volunteer to do what you can to help the emotionally overworked strained employees of these hospitals. From the custodial staff to the nurses and doctors on the front lines. Mississippi lost 2000 nurses since January, burnt out.

And most importantly report back on this forum and tell us what it’s really like, not what CNN, FOX, CBS and other networks report because the may not be telling the American public the entire truth.

I met a Service Manager at car dealer in Las Vegas where i was getting my oil changed who is retiring with his Brazilian wife to Brazil next month, unvaccinated because he saw the Dr. Tenpenny video of people being magnetized from covid down in Brazil, the worse country in the world for rampant covid. Dude may not have a chance if he contracts the Delta variant.

You are an idiot, proof positive

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well, let's see, exactly where did you get your info..... CNN, FOX, CBS??? I live down here, so you in Connecticut tell me how it is. Or is it Las Vegas?

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
😂, it’s to early for this retarded chit, go back to bed honyocker.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I met a Service Manager at car dealer in Las Vegas where i was getting my oil changed .

Change your own oil you lazy SOB

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
I met a Service Manager at car dealer in Las Vegas where i was getting my oil changed .

Might not know how.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Oldman03
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

Might not know how.

Well, he IS from Connecticut, so he's at a mental disadvantage right off the bat laugh I'll bet he's one of those Birkenstock-wearing New England liberals who drives a Volvo or a Subaru.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Teal
They're burned out because they're letting nurses and medical professionals go for refusing the vax.

You know - people who worked all year without a vax, no issues and would continue to work without the vax but are getting fired.

If you REALLY have a pandemic - you do not fire nurses and doctors over the jab.

"overwhelmed because we voluntarily cut staffing 40%" isn't a headline you'll likely see either - even when it IS the truth. My source? The 8-10 nurses and PA's I know.

You beat me to it. In fact, this is what I assumed the starting post was going to be about.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
GFY

NRA Life Member

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
The news reports are all lies.

I know of some of the largest hospital systems that have hundreds of critical care beds that are empty.

I was reading a news report that the headline said the state was running out of beds, but then mentioned they needed 1580 beds, but only had 1520, or there abouts.

That doesn't make sense. There are those many critical care beds in each city.

Then in the second to last paragraph it mentions this is only a survey of 11% of state hospitals.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Says the idiot lab rat who was injected with a mysterious substance even after you watched other rats die after injection. You are anti IQ

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Well opinions vary on the subject. So I guess you can just KMA.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

My wife is a nurse. She has done the travel gig for the last year. Right now she is on the west coast and said they had to turn patients away the other day. Not because of all the beds being full. Because nurses are using up sick days and vacation days since they will lose them if they don’t get the vax. In that department they had 3 call in sick that day.

Throughout this entire thing not once has she said every bed was full. It’s always a lack of staff. Now there is going to even be a bigger lack of staff.

It’s interesting to me because most healthcare places are a business. There is already a shortage of staff and yet the business wants to shrink their employee pool even more. And it’s not like you can just hire anyone off the street when there is a nationwide shortage already. From a business perspective I don’t understand why they would do that to themselves.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dis some shol nuff bizz-R stuff in da original post

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/26/21.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Teal

You beat me to it. In fact, this is what I assumed the starting post was going to be about.

Most likely the real reason for the shortage in qualified medical staff now.

Per these stats, there's roughly about a third fewer covid hospitalizations currently in the U.S. than there was back in January when it peaked at over 133k...

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-hospitalizations

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (204guy, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 257 roberts, 19rabbit52, 2500HD, 56 invisible), 2,244 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,505
Posts18,509,229
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.