Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 31 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 30 31
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Mushrooms that kill you make you sick the next day.

And the poison's are easily detected

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Dustyone

That is what tox screens are for, and will be available in several weeks.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter

That is what tox screens are for, and will be available in several weeks.

The cause of death is already known, and the authorities are under no pressure to tell the public the truth.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Damn, give it up Elkslayer.....

Grammar is important.
Capitol letters are the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" & "helping your uncle jack off a horse".
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Duckhunter
Damn, give it up Elkslayer.....

You keep on pretending that I am who you need me to be to cover the lies that you are helping the media spread

Last edited by Dustyone; 08/26/21.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by T_O_M
I've been following this. Wait for the toxicology report. Given the location they were found, on a steep, switchbacked section of trail apparently returning to the car, this is not a gas situation. Gases either rise if they're lighter than air, dissipate with any breeze at all if they're the same density as air, or sink to a low spot, which this was not, if they are heavier than air. I think that's off the table. Whatever got them, it got them all at once and it was something all partook in ... even the dog. That seemingly means food or water. Authorities are testing the water in their water bladder(s) as well as doing toxicology on the bodies. I think we're going to find that they were poisoned, either by getting bad water down at the stream before leaving or by someone ... themselves or others ... putting something poisonous in their water. This could well be a family suicide. Need to check family finances andf also check to see if any of them have a terminal medical condition. .. that's just my best guess based on what the media has released .. risky obviously.

Tom

Dustyone: Read this. This is a very sensible man. Let's give this a little time.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Hastings
I've been following this. Wait for the toxicology report. Given the location they were found, on a steep, switchbacked section of trail apparently returning to the car, this is not a gas situation. Gases either rise if they're lighter than air, dissipate with any breeze at all if they're the same density as air, or sink to a low spot, which this was not, if they are heavier than air. I think that's off the table. Whatever got them, it got them all at once and it was something all partook in ... even the dog. That seemingly means food or water. Authorities are testing the water in their water bladder(s) as well as doing toxicology on the bodies. I think we're going to find that they were poisoned, either by getting bad water down at the stream before leaving or by someone ... themselves or others ... putting something poisonous in their water. This could well be a family suicide. Need to check family finances andf also check to see if any of them have a terminal medical condition. .. that's just my best guess based on what the media has released .. risky obviously.

Tom

Dustyone: Read this. This is a very sensible man. Let's give this a little time.

You mean time for the f-cktards in charge to create another lie and let more decent people be murdered by the incompetent ass-wipes in charge

You are not even capable of independent thought

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Tom

You mean time for the f-cktards in charge to create another lie and let more decent people be murdered by the incompetent ass-wipes in charge

Then what specifically do you think happened? How do you know what you "think" happened? What insight do you have that no one else has?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by RL

Tom

Then what specifically do you think happened? How do you know what you "think" happened? What insight do you have that no one else has?

The post here many of which say they were gassed look over the fact that any poison gas would still remain in lung tissue and be detectable. The fact is that this is being covered up, if you do an internet search and select only references within the last 24 hours you will see that the government controlled media is already in the process of wiping this away as though it never happened. Why? Well that's elementary, because these people were hideously and effectively murdered, the only unusual fact is that the cause is being hidden. Do you really believe that no American aircraft has ever been shot down with a surface to air missile in the USA. Yawn, sure they have, it just gets covered up because the USA gave the terrorist the missile in the first place just like we just handed the Taliban billions of dollars in arms, they forgot to mention the missiles though

You need more or is that sufficient?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RL
I guess we are to believe there are killers on the loose in Mariposa County and the sheriff is not going to warn his citizens.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The water bladder/tube they were using came from China. The Chinese are poisoning products. This was part of a test run. It's contained in the plastic so that it only seeps out as water sits in it.....did no good to give it an initial washing, the poison remains. Moral of the story, don't buy Chinese goods.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was an Alien fart. Why don't we wait and see?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by RL
I guess we are to believe there are killers on the loose in Mariposa County and the sheriff is not going to warn his citizens.

LOL Sherriff means Dunkin Donuts tour guide

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I've been following this. Wait for the toxicology report. Given the location they were found, on a steep, switchbacked section of trail apparently returning to the car, this is not a gas situation. Gases either rise if they're lighter than air, dissipate with any breeze at all if they're the same density as air, or sink to a low spot, which this was not, if they are heavier than air. I think that's off the table. Whatever got them, it got them all at once and it was something all partook in ... even the dog. That seemingly means food or water.

I haven't been following this at all, but must say plenty of "low" spots exist on switchbacks and mountaintops, where gas heavier than air can settle. That gas can be from about anything....H2S, mining waste, algae blooms, etc. This is a crazy and unfortunate situation and I will full agree whatever the cause, it was something they all partook in. I do believe based on very limited news reports that some sort of gas poisoning is still a possibility.

Hopefully the toxicology report will shed some light. We will see.

Maybe.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by T_Inman
I've been following this. Wait for the toxicology report. Given the location they were found, on a steep, switchbacked section of trail apparently returning to the car, this is not a gas situation. Gases either rise if they're lighter than air, dissipate with any breeze at all if they're the same density as air, or sink to a low spot, which this was not, if they are heavier than air. I think that's off the table. Whatever got them, it got them all at once and it was something all partook in ... even the dog. That seemingly means food or water.

I haven't been following this at all, but must say plenty of "low" spots exist on switchbacks and mountaintops, where gas heavier than air can settle. That gas can be from about anything....H2S, mining waste, algae blooms, etc. This is a crazy and unfortunate situation and I will full agree whatever the cause, it was something they all partook in. I do believe based on very limited news reports that some sort of gas poisoning is still a possibility.

Hopefully the toxicology report will shed some light. We will see.

Maybe.

Does not matter, if they died from gas the coroner would detect the lung damage in the autopsy. So it was not gas

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
The water bladder/tube they were using came from China. The Chinese are poisoning products. This was part of a test run. It's contained in the plastic so that it only seeps out as water sits in it.....did no good to give it an initial washing, the poison remains. Moral of the story, don't buy Chinese goods.

Do you have a link to where you found this info? That said if what you say is true this will be covered up rather than risk chinka trade as the people in charge of the USA work for chinka you know

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Do you have a link to where you found this info? That said if what you say is true this will be covered up rather than risk chinka trade as the people in charge of the USA work for chinka you know

Duh, he's making it up, just like you !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by New_2_99s

Duh, he's making it up, just like you !

They certainly could have been poisoned by their water, however the first thing done would be to test the water and or container. So again either nothing was found or they already know and are hiding the truth. The funny thing here is that everyone here seems to think that they have a pathology degree and know better than the coroner

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RL

Tom

The post here many of which say they were gassed look over the fact that any poison gas would still remain in lung tissue and be detectable. The fact is that this is being covered up, if you do an internet search and select only references within the last 24 hours you will see that the government controlled media is already in the process of wiping this away as though it never happened. Why? Well that's elementary, because these people were hideously and effectively murdered, the only unusual fact is that the cause is being hidden.

OK - your detectable poison gas response makes sense. But what if by revealing a lot of information hinders a murder, suicide, or other type of investigation? What if there are suspects but right now is not the time to tip their hand? Just seems extreme for you to hammer on terrorism and coverup when more information could still be coming. I like a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone but this is even more out there than the "Grassy Knoll".

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Just ignore dustydoosh....nobody is this stupid. Just trolling to get his rocks off.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
Page 12 of 31 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (12344mag, 1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 62 invisible), 2,332 guests, and 1,170 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,944
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.