Page 13 of 31 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 30 31
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Wow.

Dustyone is putting his all into this.

Just wait til the manic phase crashes...

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by RL
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by T_O_M
I've been following this. Wait for the toxicology report. Given the location they were found, on a steep, switchbacked section of trail apparently returning to the car, this is not a gas situation. Gases either rise if they're lighter than air, dissipate with any breeze at all if they're the same density as air, or sink to a low spot, which this was not, if they are heavier than air. I think that's off the table. Whatever got them, it got them all at once and it was something all partook in ... even the dog. That seemingly means food or water. Authorities are testing the water in their water bladder(s) as well as doing toxicology on the bodies. I think we're going to find that they were poisoned, either by getting bad water down at the stream before leaving or by someone ... themselves or others ... putting something poisonous in their water. This could well be a family suicide. Need to check family finances andf also check to see if any of them have a terminal medical condition. .. that's just my best guess based on what the media has released .. risky obviously.

Tom

Dustyone: Read this. This is a very sensible man. Let's give this a little time.

You mean time for the f-cktards in charge to create another lie and let more decent people be murdered by the incompetent ass-wipes in charge

You are not even capable of independent thought

Then what specifically do you think happened? How do you know what you "think" happened? What insight do you have that no one else has?

The post here many of which say they were gassed look over the fact that any poison gas would still remain in lung tissue and be detectable. The fact is that this is being covered up, if you do an internet search and select only references within the last 24 hours you will see that the government controlled media is already in the process of wiping this away as though it never happened. Why? Well that's elementary, because these people were hideously and effectively murdered, the only unusual fact is that the cause is being hidden.

OK - your detectable poison gas response makes sense. But what if by revealing a lot of information hinders a murder, suicide, or other type of investigation? What if there are suspects but right now is not the time to tip their hand? Just seems extreme for you to hammer on terrorism and coverup when more information could still be coming. I like a good conspiracy theory as much as anyone but this is even more out there than the "Grassy Knoll".

Logical perhaps, but what really bothers me is the people here as everywhere implying that this is an x-file. Also if what you say is true then the authorities are still allowing park access putting many others at risk. So your theory says fucg the rest of the people as we will cover up the truth. Again we the people deserve the truth, and we the people acting together might actually solve this.

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by add
Wow.

The media has already erased this from new mentions, soon the old ones will be erased too

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKCHOPPER
Just ignore dustydoosh....nobody is this stupid. Just trolling to get his rocks off.
You could be right.
Originally Posted by add
Wow.
Even more likely. He is getting quite shrill.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Just ignore dustydoosh....nobody is this stupid. Just trolling to get his rocks off.
You could be right.
Originally Posted by add
Wow.

So you are saying they died from swamp gas or poison algae infested water that no human would drink

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Dustyone: I don't know you from Adam's off ox, but don't you think you are jumping to conclusions that do not match up with the evidence. First thing in an investigation is to rule out the most obvious. A terrorist attack on a family of 3 and their dog in remote rural California is not how terrorists generally strike. Heat stroke is possible but unlikely considering what we know. If I were the medical examiner or the detectives I would look at toxicology and the possibility of murder/suicide first. You have first thing run off down a trail with no supporting evidence. I've investigated lots of accidents, deaths, game violations, felonies, etc. and 90% + of the time the simplest explanation was the answer.

Again the only odd thing here is that the authorities are not letting the cause of these deaths be known because they are covering up something. But yea they could have been killed by swamp gas on top of a mountain, or ball lighting or perhaps something far more sinister. Have you seen the bodies?

You investigated absolutely zero human deaths of which the autopsy revealed no cause of death, so stop pretending Gomer

Toxicology takes weeks you dumb F*ck. JFC

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Dustyone: I don't know you from Adam's off ox, but don't you think you are jumping to conclusions that do not match up with the evidence. First thing in an investigation is to rule out the most obvious. A terrorist attack on a family of 3 and their dog in remote rural California is not how terrorists generally strike. Heat stroke is possible but unlikely considering what we know. If I were the medical examiner or the detectives I would look at toxicology and the possibility of murder/suicide first. You have first thing run off down a trail with no supporting evidence. I've investigated lots of accidents, deaths, game violations, felonies, etc. and 90% + of the time the simplest explanation was the answer.

Again the only odd thing here is that the authorities are not letting the cause of these deaths be known because they are covering up something. But yea they could have been killed by swamp gas on top of a mountain, or ball lighting or perhaps something far more sinister. Have you seen the bodies?

You investigated absolutely zero human deaths of which the autopsy revealed no cause of death, so stop pretending Gomer

Toxicology takes weeks you dumb F*ck. JFC

Nope, see if you are sick and in the hospital the same blood test take hours. So please do not believe your TV because that is seriously foolish

Next

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
They certainly could have been poisoned by their water, however the first thing done would be to test the water and or container. So again either nothing was found or they already know and are hiding the truth. The funny thing here is that everyone here seems to think that they have a pathology degree and know better than the coroner

The only one claiming to know more than the Coroner is you.

The official report is: The Coroner has not a clue. You are claiming that to be false.

Inside information? Did you kill the family in question? How do you come by this secret inside knowledge?

Is the Coroner even a Medical Doctor? Let alone a pathologist? Or is he just an ordinary citizen elected to the position as many are?

Everything I find online indicates the Sheriff serves as Coroner.
Doug Binnewies
Sheriff-Coroner-Public Administrator, RET

https://www.mariposacounty.org/DocumentCenter/View/20980/Resolution_2012-198?bidId=

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
They certainly could have been poisoned by their water, however the first thing done would be to test the water and or container. So again either nothing was found or they already know and are hiding the truth. The funny thing here is that everyone here seems to think that they have a pathology degree and know better than the coroner

The official report is: The Coroner has not a clue. You are claiming that to be false.

Inside information? Did you kill the family in question? How do you come by this secret inside knowledge?

Is the Coroner even a Medical Doctor? Let alone a pathologist? Or is he just an ordinary citizen elected to the position as many are?

Doug Binnewies

https://www.mariposacounty.org/DocumentCenter/View/20980/Resolution_2012-198?bidId=

LOL where does it say that the Sherriff has a medical degree.

Clueless

Coroner requirements
Bachelor's degree in criminology, medicine, forensic science or related field.
Successful completion of medical school.
Earning a physician's license.
Becoming certified in forensic pathology.
Prior work experience in the medical field.

Really you should stop embarrassing yourself

Last edited by Dustyone; 08/26/21.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Gotta go with a mtnsnake classic.

Aliens

🦫

Beav,

that is properly capitalized as in

ALIENS!

and they were not too far, in a universe size respect, from the Hive at Mr Shasta.

All that mining in the area, earthquake faults, lava tubes and other underground connections could explain a path of travel for the ALIENS! to find them alone on the trail and use them as guinea pigs. Probably are whipping up an attack on the whole human race as I type this.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Coroner around here usually a dude that worked in a funeral home. Maybe other training. Position is political more than medical IMHO

Last edited by hookeye; 08/26/21.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by hookeye
Coroner around here is a dude that worked in a funeral home. Maybe other training, but ceryainly no medical degree required.

If anything like that is true and the coroner is not a real medical examiner with a physicians degree, this is all the more reason to question why the bodies were not shipped to a proper facility with real experts for examination. So as I said if no cause was found the state should have stepped in to protect the people from a mysterious fatal issue that kills everyone exposed. However since they already know this is nonsense

Last edited by Dustyone; 08/26/21.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You could be right.
Originally Posted by add
Wow.

So you are saying they died from swamp gas or poison algae infested water that no human would drink

They are not saying anything, other than both believe you're crazy arsed bonkers !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
The water bladder/tube they were using came from China. The Chinese are poisoning products. This was part of a test run. It's contained in the plastic so that it only seeps out as water sits in it.....did no good to give it an initial washing, the poison remains. Moral of the story, don't buy Chinese goods.

Do you have a link to where you found this info? That said if what you say is true this will be covered up rather than risk chinka trade as the people in charge of the USA work for chinka you know

www.ChinaPoisonTrialRun.com

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
You could be right.
Originally Posted by add
Wow.

They are not saying anything, other than both believe you're crazy arsed bonkers !

LOL have you seen the share increase for Alphabet this year?

You wish that you were as crazy as me

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Doug Binnewies

Clueless

Coroner requirements

I have no clue where you dug those "requirements" up, but in this case they are likely as inconsequential as the majority of your posts.

Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 24300, in counties of the 11th class, the board of supervisors by ordinance may consolidate the duties of certain of the county offices, in one or both of these combinations:

(a) County clerk, assessor, and recorder.

(b) Sheriff, coroner, and public administrator.

Cal. Gov’t Code § 24304.1.

Not a single thing in there about needing "successful completion of medical school" or "earning a physician's license". Zip/nada/zilch/ nothing mentioned along those lines.

In case you think/believe that CA requires a trained pathologist to perform autopsies...............guess again.

Does the state require that pathologists perform the autopsies?
No.

In case you think I just made those quotes up......................nope. You can read the rest of it here:

https://www.cdc.gov/phlp/publications/coroner/california.html

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
The water bladder/tube they were using came from China. The Chinese are poisoning products. This was part of a test run. It's contained in the plastic so that it only seeps out as water sits in it.....did no good to give it an initial washing, the poison remains. Moral of the story, don't buy Chinese goods.

Do you have a link to where you found this info? That said if what you say is true this will be covered up rather than risk chinka trade as the people in charge of the USA work for chinka you know

www.ChinaPoisonTrialRun.com

Now try again with a real link

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
You could be right.
Originally Posted by add
Wow.

LOL have you seen the share increase for Alphabet this year?

You wish that you were as crazy as me
Duck, is that you?

lmao

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I

Doug Binnewies

Clueless

Coroner requirements

In most jurisdictions the coroner is elected. And it says right there on the letterhead that the recently retired Sheriff of Mariposa County was also Coroner.

Nobody claimed he was a Dr. That was the question.

A good guess is they have to hire out for a Medical Examiner who is a Dr., or send the body out to another county or state lab.

All of which goes toward explaining time requirements and delays.

Not everything in life is a Chinese/Biden/Deep State conspiracy. Sometimes it is just an unfortunate set of events.

Mariposa County has a population of less than 18,000. (as of 2019) Give em a fuggin break.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Doug Binnewies

Clueless

Coroner requirements

In most jurisdictions the coroner is elected. And it says right there on the letterhead that the recently retired Sheriff of Mariposa County was also Coroner.

Nobody claimed he was a Dr. That was the question.

A good guess is they have to hire out for a Medical Examiner who is a Dr., or send the body out to another county or state lab.

All of which goes toward explaining time requirements and delays.

Not everything in life is a Chinese/Biden/Deep State conspiracy. Sometimes it is just an unfortunate set of events.

Mariposa County has a population of less than 18,000. (as of 2019) Give em a fuggin break.

If the coroner is elected and has no medical background this is how the government hides the truth. This entire investigation is now a sham. As I said

Page 13 of 31 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (02bfishn, 1Longbow, 1234, 1lessdog, 163bc, 01Foreman400, 58 invisible), 2,405 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,570
Posts18,491,864
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.