Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 31 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 30 31
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
As to coroner qualifications. Anyone can tell if a person is dead. The question is why are they dead. You can bet your A$$ the sheriff shipped these bodies to a medical doctor pathologist. You can bet they will do their best to figure this one out. If there was visible trauma we would know that, so there wasn't. Something caused cardiac arrest and I have my suspicions as to what might have done it but it ain't terrorists or space aliens.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Hastings
As to coroner qualifications. Anyone can tell if a person is dead. The question is why are they dead. You can bet your A$$ the sheriff shipped these bodies to a medical doctor pathologist. You can bet they will do their best to figure this one out. If there was visible trauma we would know that, so there wasn't. Something caused cardiac arrest and I have my suspicions as to what might have done it but it ain't terrorists or space aliens.

Wrong, we would not know if there was visible trauma if they neglected to forward this info, and if say a serial killer is suspected they might hide the truth while hunting the killer, putting more people at risk

Last edited by Dustyone; 08/26/21.

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
You appear to be deeply invested in this terrorism hypothesis. Why?

You don't know jack schit about this case.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Morewood

Actually I know that people here are actually believing that these people died of swamp gas or that this is an x-file. These people were murdered and the cause is being hidden. If there was some environmental threat the area would need to be closed and manned by armed guards to protect the public. Nothing of the sort is happening

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Gotta go with a mtnsnake classic.

Aliens

🦫

Beav,

that is properly capitalized as in

ALIENS!

and they were not too far, in a universe size respect, from the Hive at Mr Shasta.

All that mining in the area, earthquake faults, lava tubes and other underground connections could explain a path of travel for the ALIENS! to find them alone on the trail and use them as guinea pigs. Probably are whipping up an attack on the whole human race as I type this.

Yep, yep....They’re about to wage war on mankind.

I need to watch that Star-Trek episode where Capt. Kirk humps a green alien chick.

I wanna be ready for their new breeding program.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Aliens

🦫

Beav,

ALIENS!

and they were not too far, in a universe size respect, from the Hive at Mr Shasta.

All that mining in the area, earthquake faults, lava tubes and other underground connections could explain a path of travel for the ALIENS! to find them alone on the trail and use them as guinea pigs. Probably are whipping up an attack on the whole human race as I type this.

I need to watch that Star-Trek episode where Capt. Kirk humps a green alien chick.

🦫

They aren't green, but they do have slanted eyes

RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dustyone

Wrong, we would not know if there was visible trauma if they neglected to forward this info, and if say a serial killer is suspected they might hide the truth while hunting the killer, putting more people at risk

Most people figure out that to stop digging themselves into a hole they must get rid of the shovel. You seem to want a bigger shovel...Now if you want to talk about conspiracy, murder and government neglect, let's talk about what Afghanistan, evacuations, dead US soldiers/civilians and the Biden Administration have in common.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Aliens

🦫

Beav,

ALIENS!

🦫

Word on the street is Ol' Beaver10 will hump anything. grin

Probably already has experience with most living and dead things, so ALIENS! shouldn't be too big a task for the Beav to master.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Ok, Hastings, you have a suspicion, what is it?

Some spelling errors can be corrected by a vowel movement.
~ MOLON LABE ~
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Shrooms?

IC B3

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity. William of Oakham

With knowledge available, 'shrooms is a likely answer.

With murder/suicide by poisoned water somewhere in back field.

The tox screens will most likely have to wait their turn at state labs before our eager audience hears results.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Aliens

🦫

Beav,

ALIENS!

🦫

Probably already has experience with most living and dead things, so ALIENS! shouldn't be too big a task for the Beav to master.

Dead ? Well, maybe after I was done, but never before.

Sheesh....Hold into, or off the necrophilia

🤦🏽‍♂️🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Aliens

🦫

Beav,

ALIENS!

🦫

Dead ? Well, maybe after I was done, but never before.

Sheesh....Hold into, or off the necrophilia

🤦🏽‍♂️🦫

Well, I could edit that to "inanimate objects" (socks? fleshlights???) instead of dead I guess.

But, since you mentioned the "after" ones, I guess I don't need correcting.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Morewood

Because he joined one month ago to stir up [bleep] and play the instigator. You think crustyone is legit? Troll.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by RL

Most people figure out that to stop digging themselves into a hole they must get rid of the shovel. You seem to want a bigger shovel...Now if you want to talk about conspiracy, murder and government neglect, let's talk about what Afghanistan, evacuations, dead US soldiers/civilians and the Biden Administration have in common.

How many times have your apple shares split?

Genius

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Here's a topographical map: Link of the hiking trail, unlike what's been said it's not on top of a hill... hills rise steeply on both sides of the trail. And photos taken by the local news shows the area full of smoke a day later, (Carbon Monoxide)... news said the man was found seated, with the baby and the dog, while the wife was found a ways up the trail (as if maybe she was trying to find cell phone reception. And as had already been said by others only a very preliminary autopsy has been done and no results from any toxicology test have been received yet.

(and by the way... Carbon Monoxide is lighter than air (just barely) not heavier, and it flows just like the smoke filling that river basin where the trail follows.

Phil

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Here's a topographical map: Link of the hiking trail, unlike what's been said it's not on top of a hill... hills rise steeply on both sides of the trail. And photos taken by the local news shows the area full of smoke a day later, (Carbon Monoxide)... news said the man was found seated, with the baby and the dog, while the wife was found a ways up the trail (as if maybe she was trying to find cell phone reception. And as had already been said by others only a very preliminary autopsy has been done and no results from any toxicology test have been received yet.

(and by the way... Carbon Monoxide is lighter than air (just barely) not heavier, and it flows just like the smoke filling that river basin where the trail follows.

Phil

LOL the entire state of California is on fire and no one is being killed by the smoke. Furthermore there are no fires in this area, are you claiming that this family hiked into a forest fire.

God grow up

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KFWA
I can't see the dog dying of heat exhaustion

I can definetly see a dog dying of heat exhaustion. It happens in Arizona on occasion with hikers dogs and a few bird dogs during quail season. I've been worried about my bird dog a time or two in the excessive heat and with them running 5 times the distance that you walk.

But this revelation doesn't add anything to all the speculation on this post.

Last edited by AZmark; 08/26/21.

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by Greyghost

Phil

LOL the entire state of California is on fire and no one is being killed by the smoke. Furthermore there are no fires in this area, are you claiming that this family hiked into a forest fire.

God grow up
You,sir are as fugged up as a football bat.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Aliens

🦫

Beav,

ALIENS!

🦫

They aren't green, but they do have slanted eyes

The aliens have slanted eyes???? Then I guess I've bred one back in my younger days. Wow!

Life (and forums) is like a box of animal crackers----There's a Jackass in every box
Page 14 of 31 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1936M71, 160user, 1234, 06hunter59, 1Longbow, 007FJ, 62 invisible), 2,365 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,532
Posts18,491,227
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.