Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 15 of 31 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 30 31
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Less than a month and nearly 800 post... that's got to be close to a record!

Me that's laughing...

Oh, and to that question you asked yesterday... YES 20 people killed and hundreds close to death and with long term health problems. It was the 40's not the 30's like I stated. It was a small town near Pittsburgh.

Phil

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Here's a topographical map: Link of the hiking trail, unlike what's been said it's not on top of a hill... hills rise steeply on both sides of the trail. And photos taken by the local news shows the area full of smoke a day later, (Carbon Monoxide)... news said the man was found seated, with the baby and the dog, while the wife was found a ways up the trail (as if maybe she was trying to find cell phone reception. And as had already been said by others only a very preliminary autopsy has been done and no results from any toxicology test have been received yet.

(and by the way... Carbon Monoxide is lighter than air (just barely) not heavier, and it flows just like the smoke filling that river basin where the trail follows.

Phil
You f u c k i n g idiot.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Morewood
You appear to be deeply invested in this terrorism hypothesis. Why?

You don't know jack schit about this case.

Because he joined one month ago to stir up [bleep] and play the instigator. You think crustyone is legit? Troll.

No, jackmountain, I don't think Dustyone is legit.

Blue-check Share Blue shill.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Because he joined one month ago to stir up [bleep] and play the instigator. You think crustyone is legit? Troll.

Very likely the Duck of Death.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Me that's laughing...

Oh, and to that question you asked yesterday... YES 20 people killed and hundreds close to death and with long term health problems. It was the 40's not the 30's like I stated. It was a small town near Pittsburgh.

Phil

Really, what exactly is the record. LOL you may have ask me something yesterday, however unfortunately sometimes I have a secretary open my fan mail, at any rate we do miss some of your request. However feel free to submit another request, I will try to expedite an answer for you

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by LouisB
Ok, Hastings, you have a suspicion, what is it?
Well, they almost surely died of cardiac arrest. There are only 5 things outside of trauma that can kill you fairly quickly. Cardiac arrest, stroke, aneurism, embolism, anaphylactic shock are the 5 as far as I know. The question is what caused or induced it if it was cardiac arrest. I would suspect a murder suicide or suicide pact. The chemical I mentioned when this thread first started has been in use by archery hunters to quickly kill deer no matter where they're hit. The name of the compound is succinycholine also known as Anectine and if it is obtainable by hunters it wouldn't be hard to get. These were well educated people and they would have been able to research drugs. This stuff breaks down and is almost undetectable and a very small needle mark would be hard to find. I'm not familiar enough with natural release of poison sulfide gas to know if that theory holds water. Dying from heat or dehydration I guess is possible but doesn't sound likely. I could be very wrong on this and I sure don't have all the information.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It may have not been ALIENS. But maybe someday they will tell us what happened. Until then it is a strange group of deaths. Especially the dog too.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hastings
Well, they almost surely died of cardiac arrest. There are only 5 things outside of trauma that can kill you fairly quickly. Cardiac arrest, stroke, aneurism, embolism, anaphylactic shock are the 5 as far as I know. The question is what caused or induced it if it was cardiac arrest. I would suspect a murder suicide or suicide pact. The chemical I mentioned when this thread first started has been in use by archery hunters to quickly kill deer no matter where they're hit.

Correct me if my non-medical background is leading me astray here, but wouldn't a "stroke, aneurism, embolism and anaphylactic shock" all ultimately lead to a person going into cardiac arrest? Cardiac arrest is just when your heart stops beating or working....and all of those conditions listed would lead to that right? I am not in the medical field so I could be way off here.

I am also not following you on the chemical used by archery hunters. What is that all about? You've got a lot of posts on this thread and I don't feel like searching through them all to find out.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Dustyone

Me that's laughing...

Phil

Really, what exactly is the record. LOL you may have ask me something yesterday, however unfortunately sometimes I have a secretary open my fan mail, at any rate we do miss some of your request. However feel free to submit another request, I will try to expedite an answer for you

GayGhost thinks he is doing math by repeating numbers . LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Well, they almost surely died of cardiac arrest. There are only 5 things outside of trauma that can kill you fairly quickly. Cardiac arrest, stroke, aneurism, embolism, anaphylactic shock are the 5 as far as I know. The question is what caused or induced it if it was cardiac arrest. I would suspect a murder suicide or suicide pact. The chemical I mentioned when this thread first started has been in use by archery hunters to quickly kill deer no matter where they're hit.

Correct me if my non-medical background is leading me astray here, but wouldn't a "stroke, aneurism, embolism and anaphylactic shock" all ultimately lead to a person going into cardiac arrest? Cardiac arrest is just when your heart stops beating or working....and all of those conditions listed would lead to that right? I am not in the medical field so I could be way off here.

I am also not following you on the chemical used by archery hunters. What is that all about? You've got a lot of posts on this thread and I don't feel like searching through them all to find out.

It would be like saying that they died of death. Death being the main cause of dead people.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I guess cardiac arrest is the ultimate killer in the 5 things I mentioned. I did say ''the question is what caused or induced it if it was cardiac arrest''. I was asked what my suspicion was and I answered that I suspect a murder suicide or a suicide pact. Also if the whole answer had been quoted I said I could be very wrong and I sure don't have all the information.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Some here having been listening to, too much coast to coast.

Last edited by AKCHOPPER; 08/26/21.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Very likely the Duck of Death.

Not hardly.

I have seen my name twice in this thread now.

I have, and only ever will, post as duck911.

Fact is, I check in here maybe once a day, but have no desire to post much the last month or two.

Literally half the posts here are about COVID, and other other half of the posts are just everyone attacking everyone else. If I wanted that I'd just join some liberal forum.

It is amazing how this place has gone to chit.

Hence, my lack of interest.

Last edited by duck911; 08/26/21.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
That said, I am stupid rich with .17 Fireball brass. More than I can shoot in 2 lifetimes, so will be posting five, 100 round lots on the classifieds. Maybe 500 or 1,000 more of I can get the right price.

Shameless plug. Sorry.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I guess cardiac arrest is the ultimate killer in the 5 things I mentioned. I did say ''the question is what caused or induced it if it was cardiac arrest''. I was asked what my suspicion was and I answered that I suspect a murder suicide or a suicide pact. Also if the whole answer had been quoted I said I could be very wrong and I sure don't have all the information.

Not trying to make any kind of argument here....but I cut off the end part of your post where you said: "I could be very wrong on this and I sure don't have all the information" because I figured that was pertaining just to your guess as to suspecting a murder suicide or suicide pact.

This will likely be one of those cases that we never really know what the hell happened, and we'll all forget about it by next week.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I feel the cause of death, with all the info I have seen, is gas of some sort...

Was an NBC officer in the Army, besides my medical MOS's..... 54 Echo....gas was the first thing I thought of when I first read this thread, late last week.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Well, they almost surely died of cardiac arrest. There are only 5 things outside of trauma that can kill you fairly quickly. Cardiac arrest, stroke, aneurism, embolism, anaphylactic shock are the 5 as far as I know. The question is what caused or induced it if it was cardiac arrest. I would suspect a murder suicide or suicide pact. The chemical I mentioned when this thread first started has been in use by archery hunters to quickly kill deer no matter where they're hit. The name of the compound is succinycholine also known as Anectine and if it is obtainable by hunters it wouldn't be hard to get. These were well educated people and they would have been able to research drugs. This stuff breaks down and is almost undetectable and a very small needle mark would be hard to find. I'm not familiar enough with natural release of poison sulfide gas to know if that theory holds water. Dying from heat or dehydration I guess is possible but doesn't sound likely. I could be very wrong on this and I sure don't have all the information.
I believe succinycholine,known to archers as SCC is still legal for hunting in Mississippi. Google" archery pods" and there should be lots of info.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by JimH
I believe succinycholine,known to archers as SCC is still legal for hunting in Mississippi. Google" archery pods" and there should be lots of info.

LOL all of you people are forgetting that a coroner looked at the bodies. Cardiac arrest would not happen to 3 people and a dog at the same time, and if it did the signs of the heart attacks would be clearly evident to the coroner that examined the bodies. So again they already know the cause of death and are not letting the people know.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Seafire
I feel the cause of death, with all the info I have seen, is gas of some sort...

Was an NBC officer in the Army, besides my medical MOS's..... 54 Echo....gas was the first thing I thought of when I first read this thread, late last week.

They will possibly tell us that it is mine gas, and that these two adults took their dog and infant child into a mine while they prospected for gold. We will never know about the Islamic symbols carved into their chests though

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by Seafire

They will possibly tell us that it is mine gas, and that these two adults took their dog and infant child into a mine while they prospected for gold. We will never know about the Islamic symbols carved into their chests though

LOL, great scoop Jimmy, mine gas and weapons are the only two causes they've ruled out.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 15 of 31 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 56 invisible), 2,328 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,928
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.