Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 19 of 31 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 30 31
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I’m going to have to back and read this when the pain meds where off…

GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Yawn !

Does he seriously believe that?

Adamantly !!

LOL !

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker
I am going to wait for sheriff toe and the crappy hamper to get an informed opinion.

mike r

Well...they had all received the covid shots that morning.

Even Rover.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Springcove
Yawn !

Does he seriously believe that?

Adamantly !!

LOL !

I thought it was just meds…😂. What an idiot!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Angela Lansbury could solve this in 48 minutes.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord

Less time now - more ads = more $$$

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
I'm still going with murder/suicide. Although....they are from California so probably dumb enough to die of heat while hiking...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I'm just putting this out there as a viable option...
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by slumlord

No. This is definitely a case for Hercule Poirot.

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MtnHtr
Been on this very trail a couple times long ago. And been in that canyon (Devils Gulch) or along the top more than a few times. Mostly chasing bears when hounds were legal to use for bears. Some rough meanass folks live in them areas on private land adjacent to NF, they even post no trespass signs on public land. You best pack some heat, and stay vigilant. My ex BIL used to backpack down into that canyon to fish, camp and hike back out. There's a reason it's called Devils Gulch. Packing a bear outta there is a lesson in hell. My late bear hunting friend would only take young hunters there, the ones hard up for a bear.
19 pages and yours is the first useful post. Pathetic.

Politics is War by Other Means
IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Been on this very trail a couple times long ago. And been in that canyon (Devils Gulch) or along the top more than a few times. Mostly chasing bears when hounds were legal to use for bears. Some rough meanass folks live in them areas on private land adjacent to NF, they even post no trespass signs on public land. You best pack some heat, and stay vigilant. My ex BIL used to backpack down into that canyon to fish, camp and hike back out. There's a reason it's called Devils Gulch. Packing a bear outta there is a lesson in hell. My late bear hunting friend would only take young hunters there, the ones hard up for a bear.

There is nearby Hites Cove on the south fork, another hell hole but at least you can use a SxS to get down there. So steep and nasty a fire fighter flipped his caterpillar and died a few yrs ago.
CalFire Dozer Operator Killed

Back in the day, Hites Cove 4WD rd:
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

These days I stay away from the mtns at those elevations due to poison oak sensitivity plus all the marijuana growing activity. These canyons have both. In fact there was a shootout between marijuana growers just a few air miles from Devils Gulch last month: Shootout Results in Homocide

It is very hot, dry and dusty this time of the year in those parts. Plenty of rattlesnakes, deer flies and nasty spiders too. The brush is so thick in some areas you can't get thru, even on your hands and knees. Bet this place would break most of you, SAR would have to be called in to get some of you chest beaters out before you became vulture food. Lols

This trail and canyon would be the last place I would take a young family for an outing, doesn't make sense. He could have drove his family up to Yosemite and hiked to the falls where the mist would have been rewarding then took the family to dinner or lunch on the drive home.

You all can now return to your regular bitching and fighting, it's kinda funny. I'll update if I hear anything.

Devils Gulch like the entire state is a pigsty of dead trees

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

There is nearby Hites Cove on the south fork, another hell hole but at least you can use a SxS to get down there. So steep and nasty a fire fighter flipped his caterpillar and died a few yrs ago.

These days I stay away from the mtns at those elevations due to poison oak sensitivity plus all the marijuana growing activity. These canyons have both. In fact there was a shootout between marijuana growers just a few air miles from Devils Gulch last month: Shootout Results in Homocide

It is very hot, dry and dusty this time of the year in those parts. Plenty of rattlesnakes, deer flies and nasty spiders too. The brush is so thick in some areas you can't get thru, even on your hands and knees. Bet this place would break most of you, SAR would have to be called in to get some of you chest beaters out before you became vulture food. Lols

This trail and canyon would be the last place I would take a young family for an outing, doesn't make sense. He could have drove his family up to Yosemite and hiked to the falls where the mist would have been rewarding then took the family to dinner or lunch on the drive home.

You all can now return to your regular bitching and fighting, it's kinda funny. I'll update if I hear anything.
You are right about that area being pretty rough country, both rednecks, white trash, mining claims and brush. My bride and I took to the dirt roads south of Buck Meadows west of Yosemite. We checked out Greely and Coulterville and then took a dirt road (Bull Creek Road?) over to Briceburg and then back into Yosemite on Hwy. 140. Mariposa County has some rough country and rough people, some free range cattle. We saw houses surrounded by goats and scrap iron, and warning signs to stay off of mining claims. I wasn't much surprised. We have a lot of what I called deadenders living out around our Louisiana National Forest land. It would probably surprise most tourists to see what lives in very close proximity to the premier NP in California. If those kind of people killed these hikers I believe it would be readily apparent as to cause of death.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Hastings

You are right about that area being pretty rough country, both rednecks, white trash, mining claims and brush. My bride and I took to the dirt roads south of Buck Meadows west of Yosemite. We checked out Greely and Coulterville and then took a dirt road (Bull Creek Road?) over to Briceburg and then back into Yosemite on Hwy. 140. Mariposa County has some rough country and rough people, some free range cattle. We saw houses surrounded by goats and scrap iron, and warning signs to stay off of mining claims. I wasn't much surprised. We have a lot of what I called deadenders living out around our Louisiana National Forest land. It would probably surprise most tourists to see what lives in very close proximity to the premier NP in California. If those kind of people killed these hikers I believe it would be readily apparent as to cause of death.

Yep, know all those areas. Plenty of folks mysteriously missing for decades. Russian mafia, cartels, deranged psychos (NG, Stayner, Pitchfork, Pig pen, Tahoe killer to name a few) are known in these parts. Puts Louisiana to shame.

A few more Donnell Vista Disappearances Check out all the missing people links at the bottom of the article.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Hastings

Yep, know all those areas. Plenty of folks mysteriously missing for decades. Russian mafia, cartels, deranged psychos (NG, Stayner, Pitchfork, Pig pen, Tahoe killer to name a few). Puts Louisiana to shame.

A few more Donnell Vista Disappearances

No one is missing 3 adults and a dog were murdered and the sheriff is hiding why and how they died.

Toxic algae blooms are visible and smelly, no one drinks this stuff. If you die from mine gas you die in that mine. If Satan carves muslim symbols in your chest the government acts like you never existed

Last edited by Dustyone; 08/27/21.

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They know why hoss, they are waiting for the media to pipe down so it goes away.

https://www.canammissing.com/missing-411-north-america.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Paulides

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/27/21.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
They know why hoss, they are waiting for the media to pipe down so it goes away.

https://www.canammissing.com/missing-411-north-america.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Paulides

NG Killer

Stayner

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Hilton_(serial_killer)

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sounds like serial killer ground zero.... wtf?

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from m.media-amazon.com]

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Page 19 of 31 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 1OntarioJim, 10Glocks, 67 invisible), 2,568 guests, and 1,154 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,812
Posts18,477,605
Members73,944
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.