Hop To
Page 20 of 31 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 30 31
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Dustyone
Originally Posted by MtnHtr
Been on this very trail a couple times long ago. And been in that canyon (Devils Gulch) or along the top more than a few times. Mostly chasing bears when hounds were legal to use for bears. Some rough meanass folks live in them areas on private land adjacent to NF, they even post no trespass signs on public land. You best pack some heat, and stay vigilant. My ex BIL used to backpack down into that canyon to fish, camp and hike back out. There's a reason it's called Devils Gulch. Packing a bear outta there is a lesson in hell. My late bear hunting friend would only take young hunters there, the ones hard up for a bear.

There is nearby Hites Cove on the south fork, another hell hole but at least you can use a SxS to get down there. So steep and nasty a fire fighter flipped his caterpillar and died a few yrs ago.
CalFire Dozer Operator Killed

Back in the day, Hites Cove 4WD rd:
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

These days I stay away from the mtns at those elevations due to poison oak sensitivity plus all the marijuana growing activity. These canyons have both. In fact there was a shootout between marijuana growers just a few air miles from Devils Gulch last month: Shootout Results in Homocide

It is very hot, dry and dusty this time of the year in those parts. Plenty of rattlesnakes, deer flies and nasty spiders too. The brush is so thick in some areas you can't get thru, even on your hands and knees. Bet this place would break most of you, SAR would have to be called in to get some of you chest beaters out before you became vulture food. Lols

This trail and canyon would be the last place I would take a young family for an outing, doesn't make sense. He could have drove his family up to Yosemite and hiked to the falls where the mist would have been rewarding then took the family to dinner or lunch on the drive home.

You all can now return to your regular bitching and fighting, it's kinda funny. I'll update if I hear anything.

Devils Gulch like the entire state is a pigsty of dead trees

And how would you know? Moron...

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Craigster
Been on this very trail a couple times long ago. And been in that canyon (Devils Gulch) or along the top more than a few times. Mostly chasing bears when hounds were legal to use for bears. Some rough meanass folks live in them areas on private land adjacent to NF, they even post no trespass signs on public land. You best pack some heat, and stay vigilant. My ex BIL used to backpack down into that canyon to fish, camp and hike back out. There's a reason it's called Devils Gulch. Packing a bear outta there is a lesson in hell. My late bear hunting friend would only take young hunters there, the ones hard up for a bear.

There is nearby Hites Cove on the south fork, another hell hole but at least you can use a SxS to get down there. So steep and nasty a fire fighter flipped his caterpillar and died a few yrs ago.

These days I stay away from the mtns at those elevations due to poison oak sensitivity plus all the marijuana growing activity. These canyons have both. In fact there was a shootout between marijuana growers just a few air miles from Devils Gulch last month: Shootout Results in Homocide

It is very hot, dry and dusty this time of the year in those parts. Plenty of rattlesnakes, deer flies and nasty spiders too. The brush is so thick in some areas you can't get thru, even on your hands and knees. Bet this place would break most of you, SAR would have to be called in to get some of you chest beaters out before you became vulture food. Lols

This trail and canyon would be the last place I would take a young family for an outing, doesn't make sense. He could have drove his family up to Yosemite and hiked to the falls where the mist would have been rewarding then took the family to dinner or lunch on the drive home.

You all can now return to your regular bitching and fighting, it's kinda funny. I'll update if I hear anything.

He’s an idiot savant. Mostly just idiot

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Duck said "Literally half the posts here are about COVID, and other other half of the posts are just everyone attacking everyone else. If I wanted that I'd just join some liberal forum."

So again which part do you believe is wrong? because it is all accurate

I've read this entire thread and the only thing that jumps out at me is this post. I want everyone here to start a massive effort to search the forum and find the last time ANYONE has defended duck toucher. Just once. It doesn't happen.

How y'all gave up on calling this sock puppet the duck caresser is beyond me. It's pretty clear. Duck has no desire to check in here anymore? BS. He's just doing it with a different name and doing the same stuff he's always doing.

Sharpen up, boys.

Also, Conrad, I promise you I care less. So much so that I took my wife, kids, and dogs hiking today into a gorge. If that's wrong, I don't wanna be right. Pocket aces.

Double ace out.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Talk about a risk taker!

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Was honestly hoping to run into a terrorist wielding a knife dead set on carving terrorist insignia into our chests.

IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Well, maybe better luck next time. Some people just dont draw terrorists like others.

I am still trying to figure out how to go home to Kiana.

Wonder if them fuggers is ready for me to show up?

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
They sure are. Friend of a friend is really in touch with Kiana and he was just telling me the other day how badly they miss your grandfather and wish you’d come back and share some stories. Just make sure to take your camera and post the videos.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Hahaha!

I wouldn't know what to say. Sorry I got out?

I don't know how them Baldwins lived in Alaska....but they sure lived hard in Montana.

Terrible hard.

I am MAGA.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Just tote up some Banquet beer and you’ll be just fine.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha!

They like stubbies eh?

Still makes me nervous.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Haha!

They like stubbies eh?

Still makes me nervous.

Anything to distract from the California family murdered by terrorist, that the government is currently wiping away to hide how they died

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
RL Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

Golly-gee, so harsh and demanding. I'll answer you immediately. Hold your breath while you wait.

The only person that you are bull sh-tting is yourself.

PS Market's open

Please ease up on the comedy routine. I almost fell out of the chair.

So true - D1 reminds me of the little dancing monkey on the street - holding out his little cap for another quarter - entertaining but gets boring after a while - go away little monkey, I have already given you all the quarters I am going to.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Haha!

They like stubbies eh?

Still makes me nervous.

Anything to distract from the California family murdered by terrorist, that the government is currently wiping away to hide how they died

Conrad’s in on it, duck. He’s the deputy chief of propaganda for the western region.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Ducksanddogs
Haha!

They like stubbies eh?

Still makes me nervous.

Conrad’s in on it, duck. He’s the deputy chief of propaganda for the western region.

Nah, you got that wrong. Conrad is Deputy Chief of Misdirection and Obfuscation. 'Toot is Deputy Chief of Propaganda.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Craigster

Looked at the photo of the site

Any other dumb questions

[Linked Image from cnnphilippines.com]

I VOTED FOR TRUMP TWICE, AND WILL VOTE FOR HIM AGAIN
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Duck said "Literally half the posts here are about COVID, and other other half of the posts are just everyone attacking everyone else. If I wanted that I'd just join some liberal forum."

I've read this entire thread and the only thing that jumps out at me is this post. I want everyone here to start a massive effort to search the forum and find the last time ANYONE has defended duck toucher. Just once. It doesn't happen.

How y'all gave up on calling this sock puppet the duck caresser is beyond me. It's pretty clear. Duck has no desire to check in here anymore? BS. He's just doing it with a different name and doing the same stuff he's always doing.

Sharpen up, boys.

Also, Conrad, I promise you I care less. So much so that I took my wife, kids, and dogs hiking today into a gorge. If that's wrong, I don't wanna be right. Pocket aces.

Double ace out.

Yes, it is me, because clearly I want to spend **MORE** time here. Get a fuggin' grip, you idiot.

I'm tired of sorting through COVID threads and reading the same dumb fuggs throw the same insults around, day after day. This place is just the same old fuggs talking about the same old chit, day, after day, after day.

That, and sports betting (NFL) season, are the reasons I've been absent.

The DIPCHIT ADD, after a morning of drinking:

You despair, repeatedly, constantly! daily basis?
A despair ninny.
Sack up, despire ninny.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Duck do you bet with the Double Ace?

Asking for a friend…

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
it was murder hornets, failing that it is like on the slopes of our meager mountain, no one is to climb it due to poisonous gases in crevasses produced from the dormant, yet active volcano which is what mount meager is.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by duck911

Sharpen up, boys.

Double ace out.

Yes, it is me, because clearly I want to spend **MORE** time here. Get a fuggin' grip, you idiot.

I'm tired of sorting through COVID threads and reading the same dumb fuggs throw the same insults around, day after day. This place is just the same old fuggs talking about the same old chit, day, after day, after day.

^ ^ ^

Prime Suspect (keeps coming back the scene).

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by duck911

Sharpen up, boys.

Double ace out.

Yet, you’re back. Reading this same thread you claim to want to ignore. A mere 4 weeks into the NFL season. Good on you, Dusty.

I notice you two never seem to manage to post close to the same time…

Page 20 of 31 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 30 31

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

192 members (257 mag, 7887mm08, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 19 invisible), 1,577 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,504
Posts18,490,610
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.