Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Hospitals are not full. They simply don’t have the staff to man the beds. It’s like when you go a restaurant and they give you an hour wait but you see empty tables all over the place. It’s because they don’t have the staff. Except with hospitals certain staff levels are mandated by law. It’s only going to get worse. Lots of older nurses have retired and/or quit during all this mess. Lots of younger nurses have decided to seek careers elsewhere. Now, as the vaccination firings kick in, about 30% of the remaining staff will quit rather than take the jab.

Nurses are mostly women and lots of those women have husbands who also have jobs, often good jobs. So, while they work to maintain a certain lifestyle or for personal satisfaction, the job is not essential to their existence in many cases, especially if they don’t plan on quitting forever. It’s hard to force someone to do something if they have options.

Last edited by JoeBob; 09/06/21.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Hospitals are not full. They simply don’t have the staff to man the beds. It’s like when you go a restaurant and they give you an hour wait but you see empty tables all over the place. It’s because they don’t have the staff. Except with hospitals certain staff levels are mandated by law. It’s only going to get worse. Lots of older nurses have retired and/or quit during all this mess. Lots of younger nurses have decided to seek careers elsewhere. Now, as the vaccination firings kick in, about 30% of the remaining staff will quit rather than take the jab.

Nurses are mostly women and lots of those women have husbands who also have jobs, often good jobs. So, while they work to maintain a certain lifestyle or for personal satisfaction, the job is not essential to their existence in many cases, especially if they don’t plan on quitting forever. It’s hard to force someone to do something if they have options.

Where are the covtards who chime and say Covid bodies are stacked to the hospital ceilings now ion the US. Last few weeks they were posting this nonsense constantly.

tooty fruity . still at Colorado ek camp? Or netting steelhead in lake ponchartrain at fish camp?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Magnumdood
Originally Posted by IZH27
Models are suspect and have been from the beginning. What concerns me is the push to test. In my state our governor has pushed for testing. We are seeing rising numbers in diagnoses cases but we are not necessarily seeing a rise in critical cases. Based on his actions through the last six weeks I see this guy continuing to try to micromanage our state to our harm based on statistical increases that have been generated due to his push to increase testing. Models and statistics are easily manipulated as are the people.

The left is preparing for the vote audit in AZ to be released and the following audits from the other states. Biden and crew cheated to the tune of nearly 30 million votes. President Trump drew tens of thousands of ramped up supporters, none afraid of the scamdemic, to every rally he held. Biden couldn't draw flies. My dog could have taken a dump on stage and drawn more flies than Biden. There's no way in hell Biden received any 80,000,000 votes. The only thing I can credit the left with is their decades long infiltration effort into the elected and unelected bureaucracy of our country. Their cheating in the 2020 Presidential election was in a Biblical scale and their fall will be he same. COVID is a boogeyman used to try and scare enough people so they can continue to lie to us. Wake up, screw the vaccines and roast marshmallows when the left is burned to the ground.

The assistants to The Steal deserve every damn nasty thing that befalls them.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
The diagnostic Radiology center in Boca Raton is now requiring employees to be vaccinated. My son is moving to JFK hospital in Lake Worth because it's run by Haitian and Middle Eastern doctors and they refuse to be vaccinated. The dumbazz Dumocrats are doing their best to ruin our country.

Life is good live it while you can.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
LMAO at the sheep and their modeling. The "models" are what got us into this hell. All the models touted by the media and the deep state were wildly off the mark. Laughably wrong.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'm not sure that's 100% the case but middle ground might be they don't have enough ICU beds. I know the local hospital here has converted a wing of regular beds into additional ICU beds.

Last edited by KFWA; 09/06/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by High_Noon
My dog could have taken a dump on stage and drawn more flies than Biden

What breed of dog?

Cane Corso. He's 10 months old and already weighs 130 lbs. He's a bad MF!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by High_Noon
My dog could have taken a dump on stage and drawn more flies than Biden

What breed of dog?

Cane Corso. He's 10 months old and already weighs 130 lbs. He's a bad MF!!

I bet. And you're correct - infinitely more interesting than Chiner Joe.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by KFWA
The reason I mention schools is because that is usually ground zero in communities for transmission of virus.

Chicken pox yes. Covid I don't believe it. I think you may be parroting a talking point. I know a lot of people who got covid and none of them were anywhere near schools. The one teacher I know has never caught covid. The majority of fatalities are in the older populations and it is unlikely they got it from school kids.

The one thing we know for sure is the world is so full of covid BULLSHIT no one knows what to believe.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
135K. Given our nation's population, that's a percentage rate I'm more than willing to risk.

1Minute
IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
what I see are full hospitals and schools shut down for lack of teachers and students

regardless of what a model predicts or doesn't predict, life isn't going to be back to normal until those two things are.

The reason I mention schools is because that is usually ground zero in communities for transmission of virus.

You’re seeing that firsthand in your area? Kids are back here for weeks now. No real issues I’ve heard about. Football game Friday night was packed. Old man had elective surgery in Richmond Wednesday. [bleep] care because they a at I’d they were way understaffed. Forcing vaccination will only serve to exacerbate that problem.

Quit watching news after the election, seriously, If I quit reading these threads I wouldn’t know there was an issue.

Last edited by jackmountain; 09/06/21.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T

I'm not sure that's 100% the case but middle ground might be they don't have enough ICU beds. I know the local hospital here has converted a wing of regular beds into additional ICU beds.

Yes, it is 100% the case.

By law, a hospital MUST maintain a 1:3-1:5 ratio of nurses to patients, depending on level of care. If they do not have the nurses, then it matters not how many beds the ICU has - they aren't getting filled. A hospital can convert their whole building to be ICU, but if the doctors and nurses aren't there, they will sit unfilled.

If your local hospital has converted an additional entire wing into more ICU rooms, then it is either bucking the trend of a nursing/doctor shortages due to the ramifications of Covid (Vax included), or it is doing it for a propaganda stunt on behalf of their masters. There i no two ways about this.

If this really was about the public health and safety, then they'd be using Ivermectin in a front-line capacity, instead of running a propaganda campaign against the medicine that won the Nobel prize for medicine just 6 short years ago, wouldn't they?

If this really was about the public health and safety, then they wouldn't have to alternately bribe, then threaten, people to take the so-called "Vax", would they?

I could go on, but you get the picture.

Corporate medicine. Big Pharma, and politicians/bureaucrats of every strip have long ago stripped away the courtesy of the benefit of the doubt.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Not enough people following the science, getting vaccinated and wearing a proper mask.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Hunter270Guy
Not enough people following the science, getting vaccinated and wearing a proper mask.

LMAO.
GFY

What bullet/weight are you shooting in that .270? What scope? Mounts? Pics?

Last edited by jackmountain; 09/06/21.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Originally Posted by jackmountain

LMAO.
GFY

You seem angry.
#We’reAllInThisTogether

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

LMAO.
GFY

You seem angry.
#We’reAllInThisTogether

#nowerenot
#IDGAFabouteveryoneelse
#notmyfuckinproblem

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H

LMAO.
GFY

You seem angry.
#We’reAllInThisTogether

#nowerenot
#IDGAFabouteveryoneelse
#notmyfuckinproblem

Your healthcare provider can probably hook you up with a counselor for those anger issues. Aside from the vaccines, nothing will extend your life more.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

LMAO.
GFY

You seem angry.
#We’reAllInThisTogether

#nowerenot
#IDGAFabouteveryoneelse
#notmyfuckinproblem

Your healthcare provider can probably hook you up with a counselor for those anger issues. Aside from the vaccines, nothing will extend your life more.

Come from DU and think you’re cute or paid to be here?

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I bet buttplug270"guy" even uses paper straws at the shrimpin' parties he attends.

I spend all my money on loose women and trapping supplies.....The rest I just waste.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
what I see are full hospitals and schools shut down for lack of teachers and students

regardless of what a model predicts or doesn't predict, life isn't going to be back to normal until those two things are.

You’re seeing that firsthand in your area? Kids are back here for weeks now. No real issues I’ve heard about. Football game Friday night was packed. Old man had elective surgery in Richmond Wednesday. [bleep] care because they a at I’d they were way understaffed. Forcing vaccination will only serve to exacerbate that problem.

Quit watching news after the election, seriously, If I quit reading these threads I wouldn’t know there was an issue.

they shut down schools here east of Nashville for a week in an effort to clear out covid. Tennessee has some challenges right now

Last edited by KFWA; 09/06/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

222 members (257 mag, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 222Sako, 20 invisible), 1,649 guests, and 1,060 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,120
Posts18,483,627
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.