Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 26 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 25 26
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
It's a fact that, after tens of millions have been vaccinated in the US, the vaccinated people have far less Covid cases than the deniers.

Personally I think anyone who does not get vaccinated is just plain stupid.

But that said, I disagree with Biden mandating anything. That's not the reason to get vaccinated, or not to.

The 24HCF Cancel Culture is pretty dumb. If the government mandated you couldn't sleep on the railroad tracks, they'd probably do that just to spite the government. Heck, a couple of days ago there was a post where the OP said he never fastened seat belts just because he government said he had to do that. Darwin awaits.

How the hell do you know that's a fact? Your repeating shiet you don't know to be true. Don't believe anything you read or hear and only half of what you see. I wonder if any of the diehard anti-vaxers have read the warning labels on their prescriptions or over the counter drugs?

Life is good live it while you can.
GB1

V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
[quote=T_Inman] I am not exactly a vaccine nut but I did get the jab because A) my job is starting to require it and I am too late in my career for a change and B) I have Canadian, English and Greenland hunts lined up and the ONLY way I will have a chance in hell to go on those hunts is to be vaxxed. Yes I am willing to risk my life for those hunts.

I have no love for the vaccinations but some of you all have some serious tin foil hats.[/quote

You have the right to take an experimental vaccine that gives you ZERO immunity but you shouldn't be forced to take it. I have the right to not take it and I won't take it. I don't wear a tin foil hat.

Last edited by victoro; 09/14/21.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
'Flavis now is claiming full knowledge of muthetfuucking everything. Again. As the Campfire turns.

People disagree about stuff, in relative measures, all the time. Some can't seem to fathom their opinion is not held above one' s very own.

LOL

Enjoy your day off if you got it...

You don’t know anything about it because you have no real world exposure to it. And if you do (like most people) it’s extremely limited.

That shot didn’t do a GD thing for you.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
There's no doubt the China flu shot has helped a bunch of people cope with their fears. Being scared to death of dieing, staying inside and wearing a mask is no way to live life. It does puzzle me that folks who have been vaccinated are scared to death of those who haven't taken the so called vaccine shot. Get a life people, your supposedly protected against dieing from the China flu once you get the jab, or are you?

Life is good live it while you can.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
There's no doubt the China flu shot has helped a bunch of people cope with their fears. Being scared to death of dieing, staying inside and wearing a mask is no way to live life. It does puzzle me that folks who have been vaccinated are scared to death of those who haven't taken the so called vaccine shot. Get a life people, your supposedly protected against dieing from the China flu once you get the jab, or are you?

They thought they were and when they figured out they aren’t, they needed a new lie/scapegoat.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Well by damn if I'm not protected with my vaccination then you shouldn't be either!!!
Get the damned shot!!

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Hypocrite
Blackheart

This might be the perfect opportunity to tell deflave you aren’t a lying sack of fuqkck.

You’re a hypochondriac,germaphobe, weirdo nut case that needs to go the doctors twice a week to function.
Now might be a good time for you to STFU sock puppet bitch. The dumbest mother fuuckers on this site are the ones who put any stock in a goddam thing deflave says.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Blackheart

This might be the perfect opportunity to tell deflave you aren’t a lying sack of fuqkck.

You’re a hypochondriac,germaphobe, weirdo nut case that needs to go the doctors twice a week to function.
Now might be a good time for you to STFU sock puppet bitch. The dumbest mother fuuckers on this site are the ones who put any stock in a [bleep] thing deflave says.

Can you spell J O B ?

LMAO

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B

We usually just say Toot’s name when talking about her. LOL

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
It's a fact that, after tens of millions have been vaccinated in the US, the vaccinated people have far less Covid cases than the deniers.

Personally I think anyone who does not get vaccinated is just plain stupid.

But that said, I disagree with Biden mandating anything. That's not the reason to get vaccinated, or not to.

The 24HCF Cancel Culture is pretty dumb. If the government mandated you couldn't sleep on the railroad tracks, they'd probably do that just to spite the government. Heck, a couple of days ago there was a post where the OP said he never fastened seat belts just because he government said he had to do that. Darwin awaits.

How the hell do you know that's a fact? Your repeating shiet you don't know to be true. Don't believe anything you read or hear and only half of what you see. I wonder if any of the diehard anti-vaxers have read the warning labels on their prescriptions or over the counter drugs?

Indy is a Grade A Covtard .

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by efw
Interesting interview:

Great video thanks for posting! Wish he would have done some more research before taking the first shot.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by victoro
[quote=T_Inman] I am not exactly a vaccine nut but I did get the jab because A) my job is starting to require it and I am too late in my career for a change and B) I have Canadian, English and Greenland hunts lined up and the ONLY way I will have a chance in hell to go on those hunts is to be vaxxed. Yes I am willing to risk my life for those hunts.

I have no love for the vaccinations but some of you all have some serious tin foil hats.[/quote

You have the right to take an experimental vaccine that gives you ZERO immunity but you shouldn't be forced to take it. I have the right to not take it and I won't take it. I don't wear a tin foil hat.

Yes, you do.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by victoro
. . . but you shouldn't be forced to take it.

There's the real issue for me.

Otherwise, I don't believe a f u c king word from anyone telling me to fear something and then choose a course of action based upon that fear, regardless of whether it comes from rabid proponents or rabid naysayers. They're both rabid and have an agenda. Observation has taught me that there really are no actual facts to be had from either side. A lifetime of observation has taught me to ask, "who benefits?" and follow the money, so perhaps I'm a bit more skeptical of official proponents

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Blackheart

Now might be a good time for you to STFU sock puppet bitch. The dumbest mother fuuckers on this site are the ones who put any stock in a [bleep] thing deflave says.

Can you spell J O B ?

LMAO
Yes and with 10,000 posts in just over a year it's obvious you need one. Other than your cock sucking gig at the truck stop I mean. LOL

You fuggin useless bitch.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave

They thought they were and when they figured out they aren’t, they needed a new lie/scapegoat.

And this is why I have to take 'Flave's side of the argument (don't stroke out Flave). The "vaccines" were originally presented to the American people as a cure of Covid, and that vaxed people wouldn't and couldn't catch the Covid, or spread it. All have been proven false, and even the CDC admits that now. For these reasons I don't believe one thing coming from any gov't entity with regards to the virus, vax, masks, etc. 99.975% survival rate whether vaxed or not is all you need to know.

BTW, all this "if your vaxed and catch the Covid your symptoms will be less, and recovery faster" is also pure BS. My wife, and several of our friends caught it and their symptoms were all mild, like a bad cold for a few days, then recovered fully in about 3 weeks. 3 of these were vaxed with Moderna. No difference between any of them.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JGRaider

And this is why I have to take 'Flave's side of the argument (don't stroke out Flave). The "vaccines" were originally presented to the American people as a cure of Covid, and that vaxed people wouldn't and couldn't catch the Covid, or spread it. All have been proven false, and even the CDC admits that now. For these reasons I don't believe one thing coming from any gov't entity with regards to the virus, vax, masks, etc. 99.975% survival rate whether vaxed or not is all you need to know.

BTW, all this "if your vaxed and catch the Covid your symptoms will be less, and recovery faster" is also pure BS. My wife, and several of our friends caught it and their symptoms were all mild, like a bad cold for a few days, then recovered fully in about 3 weeks. 3 of these were vaxed with Moderna. No difference between any of them.

Agreed.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Your "logic" is wrong. Like so many others, you could end up dead wrong.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
'Flavis now is claiming full knowledge of muthetfuucking everything. Again. As the Campfire turns.

People disagree about stuff, in relative measures, all the time. Some can't seem to fathom their opinion is not held above one' s very own.

LOL

Enjoy your day off if you got it...

You don’t know anything about it because you have no real world exposure to it. And if you do (like most people) it’s extremely limited.

That shot didn’t do a GD thing for you.

Again, nothing but your same warn out opinion which has already been pointed out has no fuucking value to me. So, there you have it. Disagree, agree, I simply don't give a fuuck about your opinion on the matter. You've stated over and over that yours is the only one that should matter to anyone and multiple folks have responded as I have, which is that your opinion doesn't. See how fuucking simple it is, I think you are a retard for your opinion. Does it matter to you? No, I bet not. Works both ways. I recall you saying it's just a cold too. I disagree. Now go ahead and say it again, Donald Trump is a retard for having taken the jab. Fine, however, I disagree. BFD

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Raeford
Well by damn if I'm not protected with my vaccination then you shouldn't be either!!!
Get the damned shot!!

LOL, that's the spirit.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Paddler

Your "logic" is wrong. Like so many others, you could end up dead wrong.

You are retarded on multiple levels. Try doing a little reading/research you moron. Wow.

Page 11 of 26 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

139 members (264mag, 280Ackleyrized, 300_savage, 1beaver_shooter, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 17 invisible), 1,887 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,059
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.