S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
There's no doubt the China flu shot has helped a bunch of people cope with their fears. Being scared to death of dieing, staying inside and wearing a mask is no way to live life. It does puzzle me that folks who have been vaccinated are scared to death of those who haven't taken the so called vaccine shot. Get a life people, your supposedly protected against dieing from the China flu once you get the jab, or are you?

They thought they were and when they figured out they aren’t, they needed a new lie/scapegoat.

And this is why I have to take 'Flave's side of the argument (don't stroke out Flave). The "vaccines" were originally presented to the American people as a cure of Covid, and that vaxed people wouldn't and couldn't catch the Covid, or spread it. All have been proven false, and even the CDC admits that now. For these reasons I don't believe one thing coming from any gov't entity with regards to the virus, vax, masks, etc. 99.975% survival rate whether vaxed or not is all you need to know.

BTW, all this "if your vaxed and catch the Covid your symptoms will be less, and recovery faster" is also pure BS. My wife, and several of our friends caught it and their symptoms were all mild, like a bad cold for a few days, then recovered fully in about 3 weeks. 3 of these were vaxed with Moderna. No difference between any of them.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
'Flavis now is claiming full knowledge of muthetfuucking everything. Again. As the Campfire turns.

People disagree about stuff, in relative measures, all the time. Some can't seem to fathom their opinion is not held above one' s very own.

LOL

Enjoy your day off if you got it...

You don’t know anything about it because you have no real world exposure to it. And if you do (like most people) it’s extremely limited.

That shot didn’t do a GD thing for you.

Again, nothing but your same warn out opinion which has already been pointed out has no fuucking value to me. So, there you have it. Disagree, agree, I simply don't give a fuuck about your opinion on the matter. You've stated over and over that yours is the only one that should matter to anyone and multiple folks have responded as I have, which is that your opinion doesn't. See how fuucking simple it is, I think you are a retard for your opinion. Does it matter to you? No, I bet not. Works both ways. I recall you saying it's just a cold too. I disagree. Now go ahead and say it again, Donald Trump is a retard for having taken the jab. Fine, however, I disagree. BFD

All I’m trying to say is that you’re wrong and I’m right.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
There's no doubt the China flu shot has helped a bunch of people cope with their fears. Being scared to death of dieing, staying inside and wearing a mask is no way to live life. It does puzzle me that folks who have been vaccinated are scared to death of those who haven't taken the so called vaccine shot. Get a life people, your supposedly protected against dieing from the China flu once you get the jab, or are you?

They thought they were and when they figured out they aren’t, they needed a new lie/scapegoat.

And this is why I have to take 'Flave's side of the argument (don't stroke out Flave). The "vaccines" were originally presented to the American people as a cure of Covid, and that vaxed people wouldn't and couldn't catch the Covid, or spread it. All have been proven false, and even the CDC admits that now. For these reasons I don't believe one thing coming from any gov't entity with regards to the virus, vax, masks, etc. 99.975% survival rate whether vaxed or not is all you need to know.

BTW, all this "if your vaxed and catch the Covid your symptoms will be less, and recovery faster" is also pure BS. My wife, and several of our friends caught it and their symptoms were all mild, like a bad cold for a few days, then recovered fully in about 3 weeks. 3 of these were vaxed with Moderna. No difference between any of them.

Agreed.

COVID has brought us three together.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Paddler

Your "logic" is wrong. Like so many others, you could end up dead wrong.

I've got a much better chance of dying from medical malpractice than Covid you numbskull.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Agreed.

That was uncomfortable.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

That was uncomfortable.

What if I told you I wrote it in the nude?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Agreed.

That was uncomfortable.

LOL

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I've got a much better chance of dying from medical malpractice than Covid you numbskull.

You'd have an even bigger chance of dying from medical malpractice if you were seeing with this dumb fugk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You'd have an even bigger chance of dying from medical malpractice if you were seeing with this dumb fugk.

Yep. Like Piddler.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Sitting at a tiki bar in St Thomas VI yesterday . A Long Island NY couple came up to the bar asked if anyone was sitting next to me. They assured me they were vaccinated, I told them I was not. The fear in their eyes was priceless. LOL I calmed their fears by reminding them we all needed a negative test result to get on the island. Retards!

IC B3

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

That was uncomfortable.

Doesn't bother me, I always post when nude. In fact I might be holding BoomerJr right now.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If if if...
The vaccine is better that going bareass through the world because you MIGHT die of Covid...

IF you get COVID and survive you are golden.

IF you get COVID and have had the jab you PROBABLY won't die.

Seem pretty clear to me. But hey, what ever you want to do is your business far as I'm concerned so long as you stand back and don't spew in my direction.

https://web.archive.org/web/20210914180150/https://www.theepochtimes.com/federal-judge-blocks-new-york-state-health-care-worker-vaccination-mandate_3997114.html

Last edited by JackRyan; 09/14/21.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I don't believe a word out of the government either but I don't believe much I've read in this thread either.

As I'm not your wife or one of several of your friends, some how I don't find it all that relevant in my own decision making.

""Mute the Greeniacs. Open the pipeline. Bury the Russians." - JPR - 2022
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

That was uncomfortable.

Doesn't bother me, I always post when nude. In fact I might be holding BoomerJr right now.

WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Bottom line

Once all adults had access to the shot, the govt’s role in “protecting us” was (what most Americans would say) indisputably over.

And yet here we are…

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

Agreed.

That was uncomfortable.

I think I have a tear in my eye

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
Bottom line

Once all adults had access to the shot, the govt’s role in “protecting us” was (what most Americans would say) indisputably over.

And yet here we are…

Yes

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

That was uncomfortable.

You nursing him?

Asking for flave

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by add

When people finally begin to understand what has been done to them and their children, it’s going to look like The Purge, except it will be doctors and scientists being hunted.

Sorry, but the sheeple that took, & are yet to take it, will do nothing; that's why they are sheeple.

Now a few sheep dogs, maybe.

MM

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Piddler do you wear a mask when you creampie a 9 yr old boy???
Protecting yourself against C19???

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Page 12 of 26 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 25 26

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (1minute, 219DW, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 2500HD, 61 invisible), 2,383 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,170
Posts18,503,164
Members73,993
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.