Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by 12344mag

The only place I might draw a line is horse wormer, I'll be pissed if the shelves are bare when our horses need wormed later this fall.

I got a bunch, I'll gladly sell it to you, maybe trade for some primers.........

I'm sure I can get it from our horse vet if needed, the wife's hay burners don't need wormed for at least another month.

So, this was just histrionics.

The only place I might draw a line is horse wormer, I'll be pissed if the shelves are bare when our horses need wormed later this fall.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Florida is above average in vaccination rate. More than half of the patients in south Florida getting monoclonal antibody treatment are vaccinated and have breakthrough infections.

So much for docrocket's assertion of "only 17 worldwide".

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Florida is above average in vaccination rate. More than half of the patients in south Florida getting monoclonal antibody treatment are vaccinated and have breakthrough infections.

DocRocket claimed that there were only 17 documented cases of reinfection world wide. Which was also absurd.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I personally know several people who've had the vaccine and still
became ill with covid.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raferman
I personally know several people who've had the vaccine and still
became ill with covid.

It won't be long and just about everyone you know who got vaccinated will come down with COVID.

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Seriously, why does it matter to guy 1 what the fuuck guy 2 does if guy 2 ain’t telling guy 1 wtf to do? It literally doesn't. It's just more cancel culture bs. But here, it's taken further where guy 1 is furthering the intrusion into guy 2s personal health business by telling guy 2 wtf he should do. And it goes on and on and on and guy 1 generally doesn't see ANY error in pointing out guy 2's presumed errors. My body my choice MFs. Or is this different? Rhetorical to the max.

If someone chooses something - and they die - go ahead, say they were wrong and give them the finger.

BFD if vaccd persons are seeking a treatment at a similar rate as the unvacc'd, they all ain’t dead, so it seems to be working. No Devil horns popping up on the vaccd, yet...

Meanwhile, your conversion to kumbayaism isn't but a week old.

I couldn't fuucking agree more. It's just plain damned silly to bother going on and on about what someone else does. There's been zero movement on anyone's expressed views for, like a YEAR. It's really ok to not agree on everything and if you don't agree, you are wrong. 😁

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by JSTUART

DocRocket claimed that there were only 17 documented cases of reinfection world wide. Which was also absurd.

True legit current ICU stats, V'cd vs unVac'd that are actually in for respiratory issues caused bt Co19? We'll never know. Doesn't matter if you ain’t them or know them....

Maybe it's all a distraction from the important stuff actually going on?

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
If you really want to know, the answer is yes, that's been posted here before if you were paying attention. I also likely had covid last year in October even though I tested negative. A close coworker had it bad and I came down with a nasty cold and low grade fever exactly 10 days after he was diagnosed. I also could care less if others get jabbed or not, your choice, your call, not mine. Am I worried about catching covid? Nope! Do I care about accurate information? Yep.

Just to clarify and get the timeline straight.

You believe you had the China Flu, and took the jab sometime after recovery?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by add
If you really want to know, the answer is yes, that's been posted here before if you were paying attention. I also likely had covid last year in October even though I tested negative. A close coworker had it bad and I came down with a nasty cold and low grade fever exactly 10 days after he was diagnosed. I also could care less if others get jabbed or not, your choice, your call, not mine. Am I worried about catching covid? Nope! Do I care about accurate information? Yep.

Just to clarify and get the timeline straight.

You believe you had the China Flu, and took the jab sometime after recovery?

Insane, right? You cannot hope for better immunity than that from your own body's response to infection (both Killer T-Cell and antibody), yet he got an experimental mRNA injection after his body fought it off naturally. An experimental treatment with more adverse effects in just a few months than those for the entire previous history of vaccinations combined.

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Eight months after recovery, was my wife's guideline for getting the jab 1, employed in a hospital. Doubt it will matter one bit. Not insane, not scary, not really anything to debate, her choice.

--- Kid Rock 2022

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Not unlike your posts.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Not unlike your posts.

Sigh. You're just upset I don't think "Bob" is funny. GFY

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Taking the vaccine took the guess work out of if I had been previously infected or not, it could have been just a bad cold that I had back in October. A couple notes, two of my close coworkers with confirmed covid cases last fall also got vaccinated this spring. Another close coworker who chose not to get vaccinated came down with it a month ago, her first test came back negative, her second test a few days later came back positive.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Have you grown Devil horns?

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

How does this article, the one you linked behind "Taking the vaccine took the guess work...", support the anecdotal information following it?

The author's source is Anthony Fauci. Who she cites repeatedly. She fails to address any research directly. It's nonsense.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The only important thing in a thread named "Half Of Those Seeking Monoclonal Treatment Are Fully Vaccinated" is IS IT TRUE?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Lol, not yet. I'm not worried about catching covid or needing monoclonal antibodies either. Sooner or later most us will have antibodies either through vaccination or through infection, then this stupid pandemic will be over.

Remember why, specifically, the Bill of Rights was written...remember its purpose. It was written to limit the power of government over the individual.

There is no believing a liar, even when he speaks the truth.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Lol, not yet. I'm not worried about catching covid or needing monoclonal antibodies either. Sooner or later most us will have antibodies either through vaccination or through infection, then this stupid pandemic will be over.

Lol, no it won’t. It’s not going away.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Taking the vaccine took the guess work out of if I had been previously infected or not, it could have been just a bad cold that I had back in October. A couple notes, two of my close coworkers with confirmed covid cases last fall also got vaccinated this spring. Another close coworker who chose not to get vaccinated came down with it a month ago, her first test came back negative, her second test a few days later came back positive.

Is that a long-winded yes?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

You seem to have a handle on the science.

SMFH

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

636 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 3,160 guests, and 1,312 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,381
Posts18,469,554
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.