Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Originally Posted by steve4102
More lies, they more they claim Covid is filling up beds, the more federal dollars they get, and an added bonus to claim it’s the non vaccinated that are the culprits.

Believe none of it,

The Cleveland Clinic, one of the most prominent and largest hospital systems in the country, does not lie.

Steve4102 lies.

Please....

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
GB1

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Springcove
Ya gotta love Biden voters. They will truly believe anything.

IdiotCa35 is a prime example.

Read my sig line, stupid.

Helluva cover story, eh brah?

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Indy still believes he hasn't left a hefty trail here, all along.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I can’t understand why, if he vax works, why the vaxed would care that others are unvaxed. Why do you care, if you are immune, that we are not “vaccinated”?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Hey Indy, remember..

If it's too hot, it's Trump's fault.

If it rains, it's Trump's fault.

Got it?

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
More lies, they more they claim Covid is filling up beds, the more federal dollars they get, and an added bonus to claim it’s the non vaccinated that are the culprits.

Believe none of it,

The Cleveland Clinic, one of the most prominent and largest hospital systems in the country, does not lie.

Steve4102 lies.

He's not the only one. The vast majority here lie about the vaccines, push bullsh*t alternative treatments and conspiracy theories. I was talking to another old guy at the gym yesterday about COVID-19. I got my booster on Saturday, he got his on Sunday. We both have a great deal of difficulty understanding all the anti-vax BS. Now, the differences in vaccination rates by ethnicity have shrunk, the greatest discrepancies are best explained by party affiliation.

I postulated that if the case fatality rate was higher, maybe the anti-vax crowd would change their minds. Near as I can tell, the case fatality rate is ~1.6%, 692000 deaths/42.3 million cases. Not high enough to change minds. Let's say the death rate was 20%. Here on the 'fire, it appears that the percentage anti-vaxxers is higher than in the nation as a whole. What if one of five here who got COVID-19 died? Or one in five of their family and friends who got it died? I can't help but think you'd see a lot less dumbf*ckery posted here.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I schit my pants five years ago and automatically blamed Donald John Trump.
Bastid!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I keep reading where someone keeps on saying 94% of the cases of Corona-19 are unvaccinated. Why is this a bad thing. Pretty soon we will have our natural immunity (or be dead) either of which ought to be OK with the pro-vaccine crowd. I'm having trouble believing they are concerned about our health or even public health. This Corona scare has been fun for lots of folks. They got government checks, a lot of them got to stay home in their jammies all day and ''work'' from a computer, Government offices could lock their doors and not let the public in. We need to keep this going until the country goes from being on its knees to flat on its back. Then maybe ''they'' will be happy while we enjoy our dictatorship and financial collapse.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
You know, given that the unvaxed are a bunch of ignorant, anti-“science” barbarians, why not let the CCP flu run its course among us? It will eliminate the “unenlightened”. Why do we have to take a ride on your bandwagon? I mean, I know you need “consensus” to feel safe and affirmed in your healthcare choices, but why do I have to participate?

Darn, I hate these people.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Slope77
I can’t understand why, if he vax works, why the vaxed would care that others are unvaxed. Why do you care, if you are immune, that we are not “vaccinated”?

Just another way to keep the populace at each other's throats.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by SandBilly
How many of the 94% were treated early with the FLCCC protocol or monoclonal?

Probably none. Nobody smart enough to get vaccinated is stupid enough to listen to the FLCCC quacks. MCA, sure, vitamins, zinc, horse paste, no way.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Paddler

Believe none of it,

Steve4102 lies.

He's not the only one. The vast majority here lie about the vaccines, push bullsh*t alternative treatments and conspiracy theories. I was talking to another old guy at the gym yesterday about COVID-19. I got my booster on Saturday, he got his on Sunday. We both have a great deal of difficulty understanding all the anti-vax BS. Now, the differences in vaccination rates by ethnicity have shrunk, the greatest discrepancies are best explained by party affiliation.

I postulated that if the case fatality rate was higher, maybe the anti-vax crowd would change their minds. Near as I can tell, the case fatality rate is ~1.6%, 692000 deaths/42.3 million cases. Not high enough to change minds. Let's say the death rate was 20%. Here on the 'fire, it appears that the percentage anti-vaxxers is higher than in the nation as a whole. What if one of five here who got COVID-19 died? Or one in five of their family and friends who got it died? I can't help but think you'd see a lot less dumbf*ckery posted here.

Are you really that Utah doctor named Jon?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Believe none of it,

Steve4102 lies.

But 1 in 5 don't die you stupid commie fuuck

That's the point.

And kids are more at risk doing normal kid stuff than covid.

Anyone advocating kids getting vaccinated for this is an evil POS

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Well IdiotCa35 you now have Dr Jon Middleton of Holiday, UT in your side. A doctor who has been accused of inappropriately touching his patients. Who has a Dr rating of 1.4 because you can’t put zeros on the survey. I use the term loosely referring to the piece of crap as a doctor.

Congratulations IdiotCa35 you are officially a fugking idiot!!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by irfubar

Follow the money..... even the acclaimed Cleveland clinic will sell it's soul for a profit!

Follow what money? You get vaccine around here free at any drug store, not the Cleveland Clinic.

And the 94% of hospital cases being those not vaccinated comes from the State Department of Health, not the Cleveland Clinic.

Expecting common sense and not lies and misinformation from most of these people is like expecting financial stability from a gambling habit.
You really were not expecting anyone here to agree with you were you?

You do know this is the cult of trumpism right? This is the land of the gullible and the ignorant. Plus there are a lot of racist and white nationalists here too.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
look up all of the complaints against the incompetent Dr Jon Middleton in Utah ( paddler). He's injured his own patients and has a number of complaints lodged against him in the state of Utah

Believe none of it,

Steve4102 lies.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
Define "CovTard," Bobbie.

By the way, the last word in your sentence is spelled "dumbass," not "dumbazz."

Still waiting for the link to the state of Ohio Dept of health web site listing all of the covid vaccine data that you claimed they have Biden voter

A
add Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Believe none of it,

Steve4102 lies.

^ ^ ^
Strip mall doc, lol

Ooooh, so compelling.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
[quote=Slope77]You know, given that the unvaxed are a bunch of ignorant, anti-“science” barbarians, why not let the CCP flu run its course among us? It will eliminate the “unenlightened”. Why do we have to take a ride on your bandwagon? I mean, I know you need “consensus” to feel safe and affirmed in your healthcare choices, but why do I have to participate?

Darn, I hate these people. [/quot

Don't let the molester Dr Jon Paddler touch you . lol

Last edited by ribka; 09/28/21.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Believe none of it,

Steve4102 lies.

But that is kind of the point. The fatality rate is not 20%. It is more like 1%. What is the TRUE incidence of negative reaction to the vax? How many mRNA shots do we have to take for this “vax”? What has happened with past mRNA experiments on animals? This is not like the polio, smallpox, mmr vaccines. Not even close. It isn’t even really a vaccine - it doesn’t prevent infection. This has not been vetted in the long-term like those. Many of the unvaxed are playing a game of odds, based on the information they have, and they don’t want it.

Last edited by Slope77; 09/28/21.
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (1Longbow, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 2003and2013, 163bc, 65 invisible), 2,440 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,791
Posts18,477,321
Members73,943
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.