R
Bernie guy?

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by champlain_islander
I don't understand what all the opposition to the vaccine is. It may not be perfect just as all the others aren't. The reality is getting the vaccine reduces the chance of contracting the disease and if you do catch it chances are you won't have a severe case. Here in VT approximately 80% have the jab and our Covid numbers have been among the best in the country. Even so our ICU's are full of non vaccinated Covid patients. Take the obvious political bias out of this and just consider the medical facts. Fighting against something that will help you doesn't make sense to me.

So you actually believe this? "Even so our ICU's are full of non vaccinated Covid patients" or are you just spitting out leftist idiot talking points?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don't understand what all the opposition to the vaccine is. It may not be perfect just as all the others aren't. The reality is getting the vaccine reduces the chance of contracting the disease and if you do catch it chances are you won't have a severe case. Here in VT approximately 80% have the jab and our Covid numbers have been among the best in the country. Even so our ICU's are full of non vaccinated Covid patients. Take the obvious political bias out of this and just consider the medical facts. Fighting against something that will "KILL" you doesn't make sense to me.

Fixed that last sentence for you.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The old tale about "boiling a frog slowly" is applicable. Frogs that jump out (or even fight back) are left along longer. Frogs that easily surrender get the focus of the attention. It would be hard to find more concentrated apathy or cowardice then the nest-beds of "liberalism, so Kalifornia is going to be one of the 1st places subjected to the new system of slavery. A slave is a slave because he is too cowardly to take control over his own mind. The body follows the mind. The mind doesn't follow the body. So the "Left Coast and most of the eastern sea board are ripe for picking by the Satanic dictators and the people will go along with about anything. How do I know? Because they already have. That's why they live by permission now and have for years.

Cowards can't be free, nor should they be.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You old hens are still wringing your hands over the vax?

LOL

IC B2

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
Originally Posted by callnum

LOL

You still wringing your hands over every vax thread on this forum?

LOL

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Just following “The Science…”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by flintlocke
I don't understand what all the opposition to the vaccine is. It may not be perfect just as all the others aren't. The reality is getting the vaccine reduces the chance of contracting the disease and if you do catch it chances are you won't have a severe case. Here in VT approximately 80% have the jab and our Covid numbers have been among the best in the country. Even so our ICU's are full of non vaccinated Covid patients. Take the obvious political bias out of this and just consider the medical facts. Fighting against something that will help you doesn't make sense to me.

Well, the information we have been receiving is so conflicting...how can anybody draw a logical conclusion.? We have all heard of the inaccuracies of the 'quick covid test', false positives out the wazoo. We have heard of massive medicare fraud on a scale never seen before, listing covid as a cause of death...we have heard hospitals receive an additional 36,000 for covid cases. We have heard stories of high crossover numbers. We see Sweden, which did absolutely nothing, with better numbers than we have in the US. There appear to be a lot of US healthcare workers that aren't buying into this, why? I got 2 Pfizers...but am I better off than if I had opted out? I really don't know...I'm old, maybe I should croak, but my grandsons? Does big Pharma give a damn, or are they in it for the billions? Big Pharma didn't look too good after the opioid scandal broke. I don't know or who to believe.

Yep!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Statistically, there is ZERO risk to individuals from C19.

That is not debatable, that is simply the truth.

Please explain why we should subject individuals to unnecessary medical procedures which only have an "emergency approval"?

And while you're at it, please point to the emergency that is being addressed?

Sic Semper Tyrannis
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

This thread is about a MANDATE for CHILDREN.

“Not perfect”? Statistically there is a greater chance for a child to react badly to the shot than COVID.

Drs all over the country have said there is no reason for kids to get the shot, but due to the political power of the teachers unions they’re doing this.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Kommiefornia is past liberating without gunfire.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Fellas, have a look at the Canuck thread below. One thing Commonwealth countries do not do is set food prices and arbitrarily confiscate private property...unless in times of war.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I have always wondered how these two claims can be proven, especially the latter.

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by muleshoe

I have always wondered how these two claims can be proven, especially the latter.

It’s the mantra of idiots.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by callnum

LOL

^^^Still scared.^^^

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V

"Take the obvious political bias out of this and just consider the medical facts."

You have absolutely no idea what the medical facts are and none of what you say is true. If you had looked at the vaccine maker's websites and read about their covid vaccines before the FDA gave then emergency approval you would have found that none of the vaccine makers claimed their vaccine would give you immunity (and they don't).

The CDC/FDA is still using the bogus PCR tests to create false positive results and the new one coming out next year is even worse.

Doctors are pressured not to give covid patients early treatment so they will end up in hospitals and are more likely to die.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

623 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugeman, 77 invisible), 2,679 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,477
Posts18,471,628
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.