Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BobBrown
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Toots has disappeared. Put your strap on away .

Shame you can’t follow his example.
Why don’t you go be a good sock and slam yourself in the drawer a time or twenty.

Back to the wizardry…

Original

The irony of a sockpuppet with the chosen name of BobbyBrown calling out someone’s originality.
🤦‍♂️
#tryharderbob

GB1

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Toots has disappeared. Put your strap on away .

Shame you can’t follow his example.
Why don’t you go be a good sock and slam yourself in the drawer a time or twenty.

Back to the wizardry…

Original

The irony of a sockpuppet with the chosen name of BobbyBrown calling out someone’s originality.
🤦‍♂️
#tryharderbob

It’s my name

Try again

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
boob brown: You have proven YOURSELF to be as low class and useless as gunwhizzer!
Pardon my slow reply to this situation but I have been hosting a life long friend and 100% disabled American Veteran on an Antelope Hunt since last Thursday (we got a dandy Antelope for him on Saturday the opener after two days of scouting).
My old friend left this morning (in a blizzard!) with his Antelope carcass cooled and aged a bit and the head left at the local taxidermist - in other words I have been busy.
I do not care to know the particulars of gunwhizzers latest "incident" as I don't care!
I do know, I know now, not to do ANY business with him (it/gunwhizzer).
I do NOT recognize or respect your opinions boob brown as you are simply an immature and irreparable idiot.
Sadly the true sportmen and mature adults on this site are getting fewer and fewer it, seems to me?
And that, along with gunwhizzer and you, boob brown, is sad.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
boob brown: You have proven YOURSELF to be as low class and useless as gunwhizzer!
Pardon my slow reply to this situation but I have been hosting a life long friend and 100% disabled American Veteran on an Antelope Hunt since last Thursday (we got a dandy Antelope for him on Saturday the opener after two days of scouting).
My old friend left this morning (in a blizzard!) with his Antelope carcass cooled and aged a bit and the head left at the local taxidermist - in other words I have been busy.
I do not care to know the particulars of gunwhizzers latest "incident" as I don't care!
I do NOT recognize or respect your opinions boob brown as you are simply an immature and irreparable idiot.
Sadly the true sportmen and mature adults on this site are getting fewer and fewer it, seems to me?
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

But but but, he's Bob Brown.

LOL
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Thanks for recognizing me you TARD

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Money talks, OP arrangement was a down payment with balance in 30 days. There was NO mention of having complete payment at time of meeting. My rifle, my choice of buyer. Discussed via text and buyer called offering full payment after stating in initial contact difficulty coming up with funds. Buyers talking about money problems do little to inspire confidence.

Oh man wait until Deflave reads this..

Last edited by 79S; 10/11/21.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Bunch of slow learners, wanna be gunsmith gunwizzer has been on ignore for years, can't believe ya"ll just now catching on.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by Dinny
Earlier today he set a time and place to meet, 10am Saturday at the community pool parking lot. I asked if I could make payments and he agreed to $200 down and the balance within 30 days. He also told me I have first dibs. His words were, you're first and someone else is second.

While out hanging a treestand with my wife, she and I discussed the purchase. She "authorized" the use of some back up cash we have.

When we retured from the woods I found a PM from him stating he'd rather have payment in full. I sent him a text stating I'd have the money on Saturday when we meet. He replied stating it was bought and paid for by someone else.

If he would have called me, I would have drove to his house with cash in hand today.

Where's VarmintGuy!??

Payment plans....lay always.

This ain't Wally World.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JeffP
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Partially correct, buyer was informed via text that I didn't want to wait for payment. .

So this after you agreed to a deposit and payment schedule?

Yes and before I could reply he sold it to someone else. I think he actually sold it before he texted me. I replied soon after he sent that message.

BUT you do NOT know that. I just bought a GREAT Griffin & Howe Savage 1920 250-3000 for a nice chunk of change from Bob. His communications were fantastic. I am VERY nervous when I buy a gun from the internet. He understood and worked with me every step of the way. Some, NOT ALL of you guys are playing a game you can't afford to play. He offered a gun for sale. The telephone is a GREAT tool. Instead of a text, CALL the seller and talk. Don't come on here and rant and rave because someone with money in hand steps up to the plate and closes the deal. Here's my take whether you want to hear it or not. I know what I have for play money ALL the time. I see a gun, I buy it IF I want it. I would buy another rifle from Gunswizard if it fits my collection. He is a very professional person.

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Dinny has pulled the same on me. Karma...

IC B3

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by bigwoods

The major difference being that you were being ignored. I don't buy or sell to anyone I have on ignore regardless if they're the first to reply.

Medics bury their mistakes..
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Should i post the pms again???? Stings when its you getting sold on after a deal huh?

Ignoring the person you screwed. Thats how it works? Lol

Last edited by bigwoods; 10/12/21.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Dinny and others,

Bob ( gunwizard) has done same thing to me . I have been to his house and bought firearms from him. He made excuses after agreement , sold to some one else. Gunwizard is a liar , he has no honor, no respect.

That is my 1 and only post on this issue and I will NOT get into a pissing match.

I can only hope my rep , is not like Gunwizards.

K
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by bigwoods

The major difference being that you were being ignored. I don't buy or sell to anyone I have on ignore regardless if they're the first to reply.

You don't buy period.

You can screen who you sell to; but if gunwizard chooses who he sells to you whine like a 16year old schoolgirl because you didn't get your way. Hello pot.....

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
LBK,
I did call him and HE set the date, time, and location to meet. I asked if I could make payments. HE agreed and set the terms. No more than 15 minutes passed from the time he informed that he wanted to change the terms to full payment and the time he told me it was bought and paid for already. Telephones are two way communication devices. He should have called me rather than sending a PM, especially after we had spoken just a few hours earlier.

Medics bury their mistakes..
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Whatever. Get over it an move on.

G
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
Guy acts like a petulant child, crying to his mommy, stamping his feet and threatning to hold his breath till he turns blue. What Longbeardking said, get over it and move on.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
It happen and will not be the last. Move on nothing will change it.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by LFC
Earlier today he set a time and place to meet, 10am Saturday at the community pool parking lot. I asked if I could make payments and he agreed to $200 down and the balance within 30 days. He also told me I have first dibs. His words were, you're first and someone else is second.

While out hanging a treestand with my wife, she and I discussed the purchase. She "authorized" the use of some back up cash we have.

When we retured from the woods I found a PM from him stating he'd rather have payment in full. I sent him a text stating I'd have the money on Saturday when we meet. He replied stating it was bought and paid for by someone else.

If he would have called me, I would have drove to his house with cash in hand today.

Where's VarmintGuy!??

Payment plans....lay always.

This ain't Wally World.

I've offered layaway with 2 payments inside of 4 weeks on gun sales

Have actually done 2-3 in that fashion

Never any issues

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (17CalFan, 1badf350, 1936M71, 160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 2,617 guests, and 1,379 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,704
Posts18,475,294
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.