Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I love the statements like on 10% of the hospitalizations are vaxed. Folks, look no further than Israel, highest vaccination rate in the world. 60% of their hospitalizations are vaxed. They flat out don’t know what to do, the jab doesn’t work, and we are likely only months away from coming to that full realization here in the US. Think people, it’s not hard.

We still only have 55%-60% of the country vaxed, and that number isn’t going to move much more. Luckily people are starting to wake up.

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
I’m not vaccinated and not worried about losing my job. I’m also leaving for an elk hunt with some of my Marine buddies in about three weeks.

With that said, are any of us free? Seems to me like we’re all getting the shaft these days, whether that’s through taxes or what have you. I think old TZone needs to go back and work on his reading comprehension.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For me freedom is the #1 issue here. Freedom comes before a job, before money, before safety and security etc.... give me freedom and I will provide all these things for myself and loved ones.
Pretty simple really
A wise man once said you trade freedom for security , you get neither.... or something like that... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeffrey
I’m not vaccinated and not worried about losing my job. I’m also leaving for an elk hunt with some of my Marine buddies in about three weeks.

With that said, are any of us free? Seems to me like we’re all getting the shaft these days, whether that’s through taxes or what have you. I think old TZone needs to go back and work on his reading comprehension.

Semper Fi, and have a great hunt!!!!

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by KFWA
My company is expecting at least 15% attrition due to vaccine mandate in December

November 8th is the get your vaccine or start shopping your resume date.

December is going to be insane if Biden holds the line.

We're short hundreds of jobs now and can't find workers. Now we're supposed to find vaccinated people to replace the people we lose in December.

we won't be alone.

These folks are looking for work.

[Linked Image from ichef.bbci.co.uk]

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
OSHA compliance regarding vaccine mandates??? I double dog dare you to find THAT IN WRITING!

Per CFR 1910 134(a)

This is an Infectious Disease Mask...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

This is a pink thong that someone is wearing over their mouth instead of their crotch...

Unbelievable...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My company is the same. Dec 8 or unemployed.

Be interesting to see what happens at our facilities in Texas.

Not sure I'd want to be the pilot who flies the first plane off the line after the purge....

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by irfubar

How does your company survive a bad flu year?
The purpose of insurance is to mitigate the cost of health care.... maybe they should stick to processing potato's or whatever it is they do

I have been with this company for forty years. In those years nothing has come anywhere close to the expenses incurred over the last two years.

We know exactly what the cost of our Ins coverage is because every three to five years it is laid out on the table as part of our contracted wage package.

This is in no way comparable to even the worst of "bad flu years".

That is exactly what our insurance does. It mitigates the cost of health care 20/80.

Yes, it is pleasant to engage in an intelligent conversation with the nice you.

You have the intellect of a street sign.

A really, really gay street sign.

LOL

Again, no rebuttal. Inane insults. Equals tacit agreement.

You’re so stupid your own wife won’t listen to you.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by KFWA
government business

Biden will pull the contracts if the company doesn't comply

Uhhh…

How?

I hate to agree with Flave, but hes right(sorta) without explaining.

What current contracts are you working on? FY19? FY20? Not going to pull them. FY21? Debatable, but..probably not going to pull them either. Agencies are scrambling to all get on the same page to meet Bidens goals. Doesnt matter....companies fear losing dollars so theyre folding.

CAAC Letter 9/30...pdf file

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Flave is always right.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Flave is always right.

Not always, im still not a COVTARD lol. But here definitely right. Doesnt matter if Biden has all his ducks in a row. Everyone is caving.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by pahick
Flave is always right.

Not always, im still not a COVTARD lol. But here definitely right. Doesnt matter if Biden has all his ducks in a row. Everyone is caving.

Yes, you are a COVTARD.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Flave is always right.

Yes, you are a COVTARD.

Im only on my 5th J&J, 1 Pfizer and awaiting Novavax approval wink

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by irfubar

In our case, the company employs over 2000 full time employees and possibly 4000 seasonal employees.

A few months ago management offered us $100 to get vaccinated. (I already was). Today there was a letter posted on the board. That incentive has been increased to $1000 for full time employees with benefits and $200 for seasonal (uninsured) employees.

So why is a small company with a marginal profit margin offering such incentives to get employees vaccinated?

Because a vaccinated workforce is a less expensive workforce.

As an example, my wife's recent Covid related hospitalization cost my employer (self insured) $23,000 plus 10% Blue Cross handling fee just for the hospital. I have not seen related charges from radiology etc yet. They also covered my wages at 100% sick leave for two weeks while I was home taking care of my sick wife.

This company has spent HUGE amounts to cover sick leave benefits this year and last. It has also spent a like amount in overtime to pay people to cover the positions of those out sick with Covid or on quarantine.

Between sick leave benefits, Hospital insurance costs, and overtime to cover vacant positions, Covid is bleeding corporate America dry.

Of course Corporations are doing anything they can to encourage and perhaps to even force their employees to get vaccinated.

As far as contract language goes, our contract specifically states that it is subservient to state and federal law. Those of us working in Oregon have state mandated benefits not listed in the contract nor available to Idaho employees.

Bottom line: If you owned the company, and it was all the sudden operating at a loss for the last two years because of Covid related expenses, How long will you let it run that way?

Let it go bankrupt? Lose all you have invested? Leave your workforce unemployed?

Or perhaps ask them to accept a vaccination which will save the company and thus their employment?

Maybe your employer should get out of the self insured game.... since Obama federalized health care it is guaranteed to get incredibly expensive.... do idiots own your company?

1 Your question does nothing to address the risk/reward ratio of Vax vs unvaxed employees.

2 Nor does it address the expenses of paid sick leave for ill or quarantined employees. Nor the expense of paying others at overtime rate to cover for absent employees.

3 What health insurance company will offer a group policy for less than 10% over actual cost of benefits paid out?

I am really anxious for an answer to this last question as medical cost is directly subtracted from our wage/benefit package. Any reduction in health coverage expenses we can help the employer to achieve may be taken a direct wage increase.

Couple quick questions for ya.

1. How do you measure freedom?

2. How do you measure the right to control what goes into your own body?
My friend and I were just discussing this one yesterday. If you don't have the right to control what goes into your own body, you have no rights at all.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Flave is always right.

Yes, you are a COVTARD.

Have they issued you your very own ziploc with your name on it yet?

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by cfran
I love the statements like on 10% of the hospitalizations are vaxed. Folks, look no further than Israel, highest vaccination rate in the world. 60% of their hospitalizations are vaxed. They flat out don’t know what to do, the jab doesn’t work, and we are likely only months away from coming to that full realization here in the US. Think people, it’s not hard.

We still only have 55%-60% of the country vaxed, and that number isn’t going to move much more. Luckily people are starting to wake up.

Thats because these shots are putting folks in the hospital, but since it was after the first shot and/or second shot and within the 14 days until you are considered fully vaxxed....they are calling a lot of these hospitalizations as "unvaxxed" thus skewing the numbers to make the unvaxxed look like they are the problem...and not the shots that put them in the hospital.

Buddies dad went to hospital with low blood pressure after his shot, I'm sure it just counted towards those unvaxxed numbers.

Last edited by killerv; 10/15/21.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Anyone who takes pride in getting any vaccine is a retard.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Flave is always right.

Yes, you are a COVTARD.

Have they issued you your very own ziploc with your name on it yet?

Lol.

Not yet....but employee of the month at CVS and my own parking spot twice now lol

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Flave is always right.

Yes, you are a COVTARD.

Flave is always right.

Page 8 of 22 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (007FJ, 1minute, 1936M71, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,849 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,186
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.