Hop To
Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by deflave
Flave is always right.

Not always, im still not a COVTARD lol. But here definitely right. Doesnt matter if Biden has all his ducks in a row. Everyone is caving.

Uhhh. Not everyone.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Flave is always right.

Not always, im still not a COVTARD lol. But here definitely right. Doesnt matter if Biden has all his ducks in a row. Everyone is caving.

Uhhh. Not everyone.

Wont be long the avg joe will be living in tent cities like the libs.........or getting vaxxed.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Can one of you COVTARDS explain how a person proves they have been vaccinated?

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Flave is always right.

Uhhh. Not everyone.

Wont be long the avg joe will be living in tent cities like the libs.........or getting vaxxed.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Flave is always right.

Uhhh. Not everyone.

There’s no sense in arguing with a factory working, union steward that sprinted to get his vaccine the day he was eligible.

He’s scared to death and wants everyone else to be too.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Flave is always right.

Uhhh. Not everyone.

There’s no sense in arguing with a factory working, union steward that sprinted to get his vaccine the day he was eligible.

He’s scared to death and wants everyone else to be too.

LOL!

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
government business

Biden will pull the contracts if the company doesn't comply

Uhhh…

How?

I hate to agree with Flave, but hes right(sorta) without explaining.

What current contracts are you working on? FY19? FY20? Not going to pull them. FY21? Debatable, but..probably not going to pull them either. Agencies are scrambling to all get on the same page to meet Bidens goals. Doesnt matter....companies fear losing dollars so theyre folding.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

CAAC Letter 9/30...pdf file

that's all well and good but I'm not the lawyers in my company who decide these things

and Foghorn doesn't know schit from shinola.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
government business

Biden will pull the contracts if the company doesn't comply

Uhhh…

How?

I hate to agree with Flave, but hes right(sorta) without explaining.

What current contracts are you working on? FY19? FY20? Not going to pull them. FY21? Debatable, but..probably not going to pull them either. Agencies are scrambling to all get on the same page to meet Bidens goals. Doesnt matter....companies fear losing dollars so theyre folding.

CAAC Letter 9/30...pdf file

that's all well and good but I'm not the lawyers in my company who decide these things

and Foghorn doesn't know schit from shinola.

Take pics of those corporate weenie lawyers, and look up their addresses. You'll need them later..

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Take pics of those corporate weenie lawyers, and look up their addresses. You'll need them later..

I'm not sure I follow you on that but at any rate, I've dealt with them once and was lucky to keep my job because of it. I've made it a point to avoid them since.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'm not sure I follow you on that but at any rate, I've dealt with them once and was lucky to keep my job because of it. I've made it a point to avoid them since.

Ok so we have another vote for tyranny over freedom.... as long as the paycheck and pensions keep coming

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
hes a brain washed Biden luvin' union zombie don't waste your time

Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by irfubar

How does your company survive a bad flu year?
The purpose of insurance is to mitigate the cost of health care.... maybe they should stick to processing potato's or whatever it is they do

I have been with this company for forty years. In those years nothing has come anywhere close to the expenses incurred over the last two years.

We know exactly what the cost of our Ins coverage is because every three to five years it is laid out on the table as part of our contracted wage package.

This is in no way comparable to even the worst of "bad flu years".

That is exactly what our insurance does. It mitigates the cost of health care 20/80.

Yes, it is pleasant to engage in an intelligent conversation with the nice you.

You have the intellect of a street sign.

A really, really gay street sign.

LOL

Again, no rebuttal. Inane insults. Equals tacit agreement.

You’re so stupid your own wife won’t listen to you.

LOL

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by goalie
They WANT to impose it. If critical contractors told .gov to FU, .gov would fold

This because…

Originally Posted by Huntz
The whole thing is THERE IS NO F U C K I N G MANDATE.Only talk of one.No one has to comply with something that is yet to exist.Companies need to grow some balls a say no to the Fuggtards.

This

The leftist assclown at the helm of my company would love to fire everyone who isn’t vaccinated but can’t because we’re publicly traded and critical functions would be effected.

If an OSHA reg comes down, he’ll be happy to enforce it tho.

The tyrants have really been emboldened by what happened to the last admin & by what this one has gotten away with.

It’s gonna be a free for all.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I would love to see the next administration put companies like yours out of business. If DeSantis were smart, and Trump too, he would announce his intention to do that right now. Announce his intention to issue on Day One of his administration an executive order cancelling all government contracts with companies who imposed a vaccine mandate.

We may as well set the stage for good against evil and clearly define the issues.

Could not agree more!

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Ok so we have another vote for tyranny over freedom.... as long as the paycheck and pensions keep coming

Yep. Apparently so. And also apparently not made any strides to insulate himself financially from being cannon fodder for the .gov and corporate marxists.

I'm comfortably retired and still work at this every day.

I just don't get it. Sad.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

How does your company survive a bad flu year?
The purpose of insurance is to mitigate the cost of health care.... maybe they should stick to processing potato's or whatever it is they do

I have been with this company for forty years. In those years nothing has come anywhere close to the expenses incurred over the last two years.

We know exactly what the cost of our Ins coverage is because every three to five years it is laid out on the table as part of our contracted wage package.

This is in no way comparable to even the worst of "bad flu years".Damn, will you ust

That is exactly what our insurance does. It mitigates the cost of health care 20/80.

Yes, it is pleasant to engage in an intelligent conversation with the nice you.

You have the intellect of a street sign.

A really, really gay street sign.

LOL

Damn, do you ever shut up? You're the reason for blocking people. Grown men don't end their thoughts with LOL

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

so you're advising me that as an American loving patriot, I should quit my job, put my family out on the street and wreck our retirement plans - and I should listen to a random guy on the internet at a hunting forum who throws around words like freedom

yea, not going to happen - paint me whatever label you want, until you guys get off the couch and show me you're willing to do something, then you can stop trying to live vicariously thru people on here.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I’d quit my job in a second if they required the jab

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BobBrown
I’d quit my job in a second if they required the jab

giving blood for beer money isn't a job

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
good time to be looking for a job. i got laid off in march and got a new one and now wonder why i didn't do it before. sounds like you have some time to look.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

so you're advising me that as an American loving patriot, I should quit my job, put my family out on the street and wreck our retirement plans - and I should listen to a random guy on the internet at a hunting forum who throws around words like freedom

yea, not going to happen - paint me whatever label you want, until you guys get off the couch and show me you're willing to do something, then you can stop trying to live vicariously thru people on here.

I got off the couch years ago and set myself up so I am not in the position you have suddenly found yourself in..... the funny part is it was as predictable as rain... yet you still don't get it.
Read Dirt's post and read it again..... forest through the tree's sort of thing

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 2,458 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,565
Posts18,491,815
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.