Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I just quit my job yesterday. But, I have to thank Joe Biden - I wouldn't have been looking for a new job if it wasn't for him and the one I found pays twice as much with no mandate. smile

Sincere congratulations!!!!

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Raeford
I'll say this:
Anybody[any damned body] that survived and kept a self owned business going from prior to-to through the Obama years knows sacrifice.

Amen brother.... and we can add covid to that list

No shit!

You raise an interesting point.... KWFA likes to talk about sacrifice and how I am not willing to sacrifice for freedom..... he has no clue the sacrifices I have made in life to get to a point where I am as independent as a man can be in our current political climate.... he also has no clue of the risk I took to get here... at times genuine hardship. I lived in a travel trailer for 7 years , through 5 Montana winters.
I remember sitting on the floor in front of the electric heater and breaking ice in the toilet. I worked for free for several years building my business's....
I think my plan was smarter than living in a tent on the capitol lawn and protesting as KWFA suggested I do to prove myself.
Civil disobedience is a thing and millions are participating at great personal expense, I may ad....... 43 million quit working and feeding the beast in August alone, but KWFA is worried about a paycheck and pension.... well ok

you're right I have no clue

you're a 12 point font on a message board

I don't know if you are saying schit on here because you're bored and you getting a rise out of someone breaks up an otherwise nothing day - as I suspect that fits a few people on here as of late, a couple of which have posted on here today.

and honestly I might listen to someone on here when it comes to creating a hot bullet load or fixing a mower head, but when it comes to making decisions that jeopardize my ability to take care of my family - yea, that's going to be a hard pass on me regardless of how its framed.

and for the record, I don't like to talk about sacrifice, I just don't particularly care for someone judging my situation and what I've done based on nothing more than I relayed what happened in a management meeting at my company.

Last edited by KFWA; 10/15/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The OP posted what he posted because he wants to feel like he’s not a COVTARD.

It’s his form of affirmation. “See I had to do it anyway.”

Same for pahick. The reality is they were and are scared and cannot think for themselves.

They are COVTARDS.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KFWA
I'll say this:
Anybody[any damned body] that survived and kept a self owned business going from prior to-to through the Obama years knows sacrifice.

Amen brother.... and we can add covid to that list

No shit!

You raise an interesting point.... KWFA likes to talk about sacrifice and how I am not willing to sacrifice for freedom..... he has no clue the sacrifices I have made in life to get to a point where I am as independent as a man can be in our current political climate.... he also has no clue of the risk I took to get here... at times genuine hardship. I lived in a travel trailer for 7 years , through 5 Montana winters.
I remember sitting on the floor in front of the electric heater and breaking ice in the toilet. I worked for free for several years building my business's....
I think my plan was smarter than living in a tent on the capitol lawn and protesting as KWFA suggested I do to prove myself.
Civil disobedience is a thing and millions are participating at great personal expense, I may ad....... 43 million quit working and feeding the beast in August alone, but KWFA is worried about a paycheck and pension.... well ok

you're right I have no clue

you're a 12 point font on a message board

I don't know if you are saying schit on here because you're bored and you getting a rise out of someone breaks up an otherwise nothing day - as I suspect that fits a few people on here as of late, a couple of which have posted on here today.

and honestly I might listen to someone on here when it comes to creating a hot bullet load or fixing a mower head, but when it comes to making decisions that jeopardize my ability to take care of my family - yea, that's going to be a hard pass on me.

and for the record, I don't like to talk about sacrifice, I just don't particularly care for someone judging my situation and what I've done based on the nothing more than I relayed what happened in a management meeting at my company.

As I said earlier security over freedom.... it's a choice..... not a wise one in my opinion, but you feel it is right for you.... time will tell

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave

Same for pahick. The reality is they were and are scared and cannot think for themselves.

They are COVTARDS.

uh no , I posted it because I was stunned we could lose up to 400 people that are very valuable to our company by December 8. People that we can't replace.

to be wrong so often while completely convinced you know everything must a be a gift.

Last edited by KFWA; 10/15/21.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by skeen
Fellas, vaccine requirements within a company have nothing to do with a .gov mandate.

What is being offered is a carrot or stick from insurance companies. Achieve 80% or greater Covid vaccination rates of your employees, or face huge employee healthcare insurance premiums. Exceed the 80% threshold, and health insurers are offering discounts and kickbacks.

I suspect many companies using "no vaccine requirements" as a recruiting tool, will flip once they are faced with eye-popping insurance premium increases.

Actually, that is bullshit.

I read the health insurance trade journals and there was an article specifically about this subject. As of now, there are NO (ZERO) insurance companies who plan to raise rates for the unvaccinated or due to non-vaccination. Not in the health insurance industry and not in the life insurance industry.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They are COVTARDS.

Hitler's henchmen justified their actions also...... oh crap... now KWFA is gonna hate me..... frown

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
hard to hate a 12 point font

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Then why don’t you just STFU and leave? Nobody gives a damn about you, your stupid company, your stupid meeting, or your dumbass opinions. STFU and leave you gamma bitch.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Then why don’t you just STFU and leave? Nobody gives a damn about you, your stupid company, your stupid meeting, or your dumbass opinions. STFU and leave you gamma bitch.

9 pages in and you decide you don't care?

I think you doth protest too much

don't get so emotional Joe Bob

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J

No, you’re the one who said you don’t care what people here say. You’re an attention whore bitch.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

No, you’re the one who said you don’t care what people here say. You’re an attention whore bitch.

reading comprehension is your friend Joe Bob

give it a try

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Actually, that is bullshit.

I read the health insurance trade journals and there was an article specifically about this subject. As of now, there are NO (ZERO) insurance companies who plan to raise rates for the unvaccinated or due to non-vaccination. Not in the health insurance industry and not in the life insurance industry.

I can't help but wonder if that is more "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" tactic?

Last edited by Tarbe; 10/15/21.

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

They are COVTARDS.

uh no , I posted it because I was stunned we could lose up to 400 people that are very valuable to our company by December 8. People that we can't replace.

to be wrong so often while completely convinced you know everything must a be a gift.

You’re “stunned” by that because you’re COVTARD.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

reading comprehension is your friend Joe Bob

give it a try

How about you give it a try.

Why did you get vaccinated?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'll say this:

You damn scampy.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

They are COVTARDS.

Hitler's henchmen justified their actions also...... oh crap... now KWFA is gonna hate me..... frown

KWFA and pahick are not comparable to Nazis.

They’re comparable to all the people that said “Oh golly shucks I’m sure they mean well.”

Very common among those that never read.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Take pics of those corporate weenie lawyers, and look up their addresses. You'll need them later..

I'm not sure I follow you on that but at any rate, I've dealt with them once and was lucky to keep my job because of it. I've made it a point to avoid them since.

Ok so we have another vote for tyranny over freedom.... as long as the paycheck and pensions keep coming

so you're advising me that as an American loving patriot, I should quit my job, put my family out on the street and wreck our retirement plans - and I should listen to a random guy on the internet at a hunting forum who throws around words like freedom

yea, not going to happen - paint me whatever label you want, until you guys get off the couch and show me you're willing to do something, then you can stop trying to live vicariously thru people on here.

I got off the couch years ago and set myself up so I am not in the position you have suddenly found yourself in..... the funny part is it was as predictable as rain... yet you still don't get it.
Read Dirt's post and read it again..... forest through the tree's sort of thing

that's not enough man, you're level of commitment here - there are real freedom issues going on here. I expect a patriot like you to take all the money you have, sell your posessions and go to Washington DC. Live in a damn tent, protest on the lawn, let Biden know that as an American you aren't going to stand for this [bleep]. Let him know the sacrifices you are willing to make to choose freedom over tyranny. Set that example for the rest of us. You're saw this coming, you made all the right decisions, you in the best position of all of us to take the hit.

That is a recipe for failure.... why would I do that?

Indeed.

KFWA's logic buggy coming off the wheels.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Indeed.

KFWA's logic buggy coming off the wheels.

Of course.

He’s a COVTARD.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
KFWA, you are a talented guy. You should look for another job and tell those zombies to go F themselves.

Politics is War by Other Means
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

390 members (264mag, 160user, 22250rem, 01Foreman400, 257 mag, 2500HD, 32 invisible), 2,207 guests, and 1,037 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,508
Posts18,490,676
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.