Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Covidtard’s unite … Pure entertainment…

Happy Friday

I’d love to meet the women men that fugk them.

LOL

You misspelled “men”

I was going to say are you sure they are women… But response mucho better😂

Kenneth might be stupid but I’m not going to call his wife a man.

Hey, I just asked if when vaxed if you receive some form of proof or card.

Guy at work got the shot, he has a card.

Calm down.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by pahick

There’s a “now hiring” sign on virtually every single business in this country right now, and a bunch of pussies are afraid to stand up for their freedom because they might lose a job? JFC grow a set of testicles….
Your grandfathers that fought in WWII are wondering why they didn’t pull out and shoot it against the bed post right now.

I walk away from over 160k in wages and benefits. Thats not easy. For anyone.

If you’re making 160k/year in wages and benefits (doubtful) and haven’t positioned yourself to be able to tell your superiors to GFY them shame on you.
If you’re making 160k, your position would be essential to the point your superiors wouldn’t be able to let you walk over something as silly as refusal to take a vaccine to protect against the flu.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Kenneth

Hey, I just asked if when vaxed if you receive some form of proof or card.

Guy at work got the shot, he has a card.

Calm down.

Thanks for babbling like an idiot.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

If you’re making 160k/year in wages and benefits (doubtful) and haven’t positioned yourself to be able to tell your superiors to GFY them shame on you.
If you’re making 160k, your position would be essential to the point your superiors wouldn’t be able to let you walk over something as silly as refusal to take a vaccine to protect against the flu.

Doubt all you want, I have nothing to prove. BAE Systems, look it the fück up. Position is essential, I am not. You really dont have a clue how bad it can get. Youll be replaced by someone right out of college that doesnt know jack schit in a heartbeat. Doesnt matter if you can perform or not, theyll limp through. People come and go every day. Global companies give zero fücks about you, me or anyone else. Just a #

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Covidtard’s unite … Pure entertainment…

Happy Friday

I’d love to meet the women men that fugk them.

LOL

You misspelled “men”

Daaaaamn, shots fired!!!

🤣

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
19 mos into the “pandemic” I know one person that supposedly died from “covid”. Heard of maybe 2 more. Bunch of dumbass family members have “had” it, lists of comorbidities as long as your arm, and none had more than flu symptoms.

We’ve collapsed the global economy for a nothing burger and there’s still a bunch of so called conservatives on here promoting this propagandish bull scheit.

And we wonder why the country is fugked….

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Pahick,

Why can’t you admit you got vaccinated because you wanted to?

It has nothing to do with mandates.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
19 mos into the “pandemic” I know one person that supposedly died from “covid”. Heard of maybe 2 more. Bunch of dumbass family members have “had” it, lists of comorbidities as long as your arm, and none had more than flu symptoms.

We’ve collapsed the global economy for a nothing burger and there’s still a bunch of so called conservatives on here promoting this propagandish bull scheit.

Exactly.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by irfubar
Pahick,

You can’t pretend you’re not a COVTARD just because Potato Head passed an EO.

Your posts speak for themselves. You were and remain scared to death of COVID.

Listen twink...I got J&J, I dont care if you or anyone else gets vaxxed, I dont believe in forced vaccination. Definitely not scared of Covid. Said it from day one. I hate seein people have to decide whether to let their company terminate them or quit over this schit. Period. No more no less.

But you seem to have all the answers. Id like to see you take the butt plug outta yur ass and tell us all how to fix it. You got it all fingered out...lets hear it.

Pahick,
With all due respect this isn't about the jab , it's about freedom..... they win this battle and it's just the beginning of a complete takeover of your liberties.
#privacymatters

No schit! Im sittin here reading about 10 pages, which id LOVE to post, company just handed out. Bound by nda. But I can say you would NOT believe this schit!! Im fückin HOT!!!!!!

Tell them GFY millions are and more are needed....
One door closes another opens.... never make a decision out of fear.... stay strong

There’s a “now hiring” sign on virtually every single business in this country right now, and a bunch of pussies are afraid to stand up for their freedom because they might lose a job? JFC grow a set of testicles….
Your grandfathers that fought in WWII are wondering why they didn’t pull out and shoot it against the bed post right now.

It's more complicated for some of us JackWagon. I have a lot of tenure where I work, almost 20 years now. I can get a pension at 30 years...i'm not looking to start over somewhere else...Definitely would not get paid as much as I do now at a different job near where I live. And, my wife would be unwilling to move away from her family here.

My company hasnt mandated the Vaccine yet, it's being "discussed" they say, and it will be a hard arse decision for me when/ if they do...

Last edited by Ramdiesel; 10/15/21.
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Ramdiesel,

I’d never fault a guy for doing what he had to do.

But the OP and pahick are COVTARDS. And they are trying to claim the mandates are the reason they got vaccinated.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Doubt all you want, I have nothing to prove. BAE Systems, look it the fück up. Position is essential, I am not. You really dont have a clue how bad it can get. Youll be replaced by someone right out of college that doesnt know jack schit in a heartbeat. Doesnt matter if you can perform or not, theyll limp through. People come and go every day. Global companies give zero fücks about you, me or anyone else. Just a #

I can’t be replaced by anyone, you know why? Because I run the Fugkin business.
My guys sure as scheit don’t have to worry about me firing them because some liberal POS fake president says I have to. I have their backs just like they have mine.
You chose to work for a “global business” that treats you like a number, if your position could be replaced this easily, in this market, you must be a pathetic POS.
Quit being a pussy and making excuses.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pahick,

I said that, how many fückin times?!?!?! I got the J&J because of medical issues. And??????? That doesnt have a damn thing to do with me being against forced vaccination. Comprende now?????

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Pahick,

Listen twink...I got J&J, I dont care if you or anyone else gets vaxxed, I dont believe in forced vaccination. Definitely not scared of Covid. Said it from day one. I hate seein people have to decide whether to let their company terminate them or quit over this schit. Period. No more no less.

But you seem to have all the answers. Id like to see you take the butt plug outta yur ass and tell us all how to fix it. You got it all fingered out...lets hear it.

Pahick,
With all due respect this isn't about the jab , it's about freedom..... they win this battle and it's just the beginning of a complete takeover of your liberties.
#privacymatters

No schit! Im sittin here reading about 10 pages, which id LOVE to post, company just handed out. Bound by nda. But I can say you would NOT believe this schit!! Im fückin HOT!!!!!!

One door closes another opens.... never make a decision out of fear.... stay strong

It's more complicated for some of us JackWagon. I have a lot of tenure where I work, almost 20 years now. I can get a pension at 30 years...i'm not looking to start over somewhere else...Definitely would not get paid as much as I do now at a different job near where I live. And, my wife would be unwilling to move away from her family here.

For reference, when MNA went on strike for 7 weeks, I threw away 17 years of "seniority" because fuuck going on strike while making 6 figures and having best staffing ratios in the US.

It's OK to have priorities. Lying to yourself about what those priorities are isn't.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S

Exactly!!! We have fugked ourselves into oblivion over something that is over 99.5 survivable for hell’s sake.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Pahick,

I said that, how many fückin times?!?!?! I got the J&J because of medical issues. And??????? That doesnt have a damn thing to do with me being against forced vaccination. Comprende now?????

And why did you do that?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd also point out the trend in people that "made a move" saying they are happier and better off.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H
Lost 3 coworkers and a 4th is still in hospital.
2 were cancer survivors.
Dunno if the 3rd had anything else healthwise going on.
The dude still fighting isnt a healthy guy. Far from it
Go figure

Last edited by hookeye; 10/15/21.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Pahick,

Pahick,
#privacymatters

My company hasnt mandated the Vaccine yet, it's being discussed, and it will be a hard arse decision for me when/ if they do...

Sounds like you’ve already decided on the price you value your manhood.
Hope your boss doesn’t find out how easy you are, he might mandate a daily blow job for you to keep your job. LOL.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Thank tha puzzles like pahick

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I can’t be replaced by anyone, you know why? Because I run the Fugkin business.
My guys sure as scheit don’t have to worry about me firing them because some liberal POS fake president says I have to. I have their backs just like they have mine.
You chose to work for a “global business” that treats you like a number, if your position could be replaced this easily, in this market, you must be a pathetic POS.
Quit being a pussy and making excuses.

No excuses....you wouldnt walk away from that kind of money anymore than I would. Youre in a position to act like you could do something. Im not. Walk away????? I can. And im not going to. Why, because if I did I cant make up what I would lose in 11yrs. If I opened shop again I could make half that, due to upfront cost. I didnt see this coming, or I wouldnt have bought this house, id have looked for something in a more marketable area. But I didnt do that. So here I am.

I already got the vaxx, im good NOW. That doesnt stop them from implementing something more extreme, if you could imagine they would.

Page 16 of 22 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (1234, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 62 invisible), 2,320 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,517
Posts18,490,944
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.