Hop To
Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by pahick
Pahick,

Why can’t you admit you got vaccinated because you wanted to?

It has nothing to do with mandates.

I said that, how many fückin times?!?!?! I got the J&J because of medical issues. And??????? That doesnt have a damn thing to do with me being against forced vaccination. Comprende now?????

And why did you do that?

Thats none of your business.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
If I worked for some miserable prick that tried to force me to inject something into my body that I was ethically oppposed to, I’d be glad to walk away. You fugkers swallowing your pride for $$ need to wake up and realize the gravity of the situation.

Last edited by jackmountain; 10/16/21.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jackmountain

If you’re making 160k/year in wages and benefits (doubtful) and haven’t positioned yourself to be able to tell your superiors to GFY them shame on you.
If you’re making 160k, your position would be essential to the point your superiors wouldn’t be able to let you walk over something as silly as refusal to take a vaccine to protect against the flu.

Doubt all you want, I have nothing to prove. BAE Systems, look it the fück up. Position is essential, I am not. You really dont have a clue how bad it can get. Youll be replaced by someone right out of college that doesnt know jack schit in a heartbeat. Doesnt matter if you can perform or not, theyll limp through. People come and go every day. Global companies give zero fücks about you, me or anyone else. Just a #

I can’t be replaced by anyone, you know why? Because I run the Fugkin business.
My guys sure as scheit don’t have to worry about me firing them because some liberal POS fake president says I have to. I have their backs just like they have mine.
You chose to work for a “global business” that treats you like a number, if your position could be replaced this easily, in this market, you must be a pathetic POS.
Quit being a pussy and making excuses.

No excuses....you wouldnt walk away from that kind of money anymore than I would. Youre in a position to act like you could do something. Im not. Walk away????? I can. And im not going to. Why, because if I did I cant make up what I would lose in 11yrs. If I opened shop again I could make half that, due to upfront cost. I didnt see this coming, or I wouldnt have bought this house, id have looked for something in a more marketable area. But I didnt do that. So here I am.

I already got the vaxx, im good NOW. That doesnt stop them from implementing something more extreme, if you could imagine they would.

Why argue about it here?

Do what you need to do for you and your family.

Trying to talk to people who are (rightfully) beyond pissed off at the situation isn't any more productive than debating theology with happy camper

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

If you’re making 160k/year in wages and benefits (doubtful) and haven’t positioned yourself to be able to tell your superiors to GFY them shame on you.
If you’re making 160k, your position would be essential to the point your superiors wouldn’t be able to let you walk over something as silly as refusal to take a vaccine to protect against the flu.

Doubt all you want, I have nothing to prove. BAE Systems, look it the fück up. Position is essential, I am not. You really dont have a clue how bad it can get. Youll be replaced by someone right out of college that doesnt know jack schit in a heartbeat. Doesnt matter if you can perform or not, theyll limp through. People come and go every day. Global companies give zero fücks about you, me or anyone else. Just a #

I can’t be replaced by anyone, you know why? Because I run the Fugkin business.
My guys sure as scheit don’t have to worry about me firing them because some liberal POS fake president says I have to. I have their backs just like they have mine.
You chose to work for a “global business” that treats you like a number, if your position could be replaced this easily, in this market, you must be a pathetic POS.
Quit being a pussy and making excuses.

No excuses....you wouldnt walk away from that kind of money anymore than I would. Youre in a position to act like you could do something. Im not. Walk away????? I can. And im not going to. Why, because if I did I cant make up what I would lose in 11yrs. If I opened shop again I could make half that, due to upfront cost. I didnt see this coming, or I wouldnt have bought this house, id have looked for something in a more marketable area. But I didnt do that. So here I am.

I already got the vaxx, im good NOW. That doesnt stop them from implementing something more extreme, if you could imagine they would.

You are doomed sooner or later, if this crap stands.... best start making plans so you aren't caught flat footed again

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Pahick,

I said that, how many fückin times?!?!?! I got the J&J because of medical issues. And??????? That doesnt have a damn thing to do with me being against forced vaccination. Comprende now?????

And why did you do that?

You have a better chance of dying due to complications during child birth than Covid.

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Pahick,

And why did you do that?

Then quit airing your bull scheit on a public forum if you’re all of a sudden wanting to protect your privacy you dumbfugk.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

You are a COVTARD bitch.

Own it.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
KWFA,

Why are you “fully vaccinated?”

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by goalie

Why argue about it here?

Because twinks like Flave think everyone can walk away and start a new life....and still come out smelling like a rose. Not everyone can. No one would give 2 schits, but ive had 0. No BS, ZERO. Not we ate beans and ...I didnt even have fückin beans. I made a extremely bad decision with a woman once, and I had nothing. If it wasnt for family, id still have made it, but not to where I am today.

Not married, no kids.....I CAN walk away. Thought a lot about it for the last month. Honestly still runs through my mind. But if I go where I want to go, I wont make 1/4 what I do now.

At one point I posted here about jobs at our facility. I could have gotten 20-30 people in without batting an eye. One person messaged, but never got back to me. Point is, I cant make anyones life decision anymore than the twink from florida. Yet here he is fückin with people over extremely important life decisions. And I dont tolerate that well.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

LOL

You are a COVTARD bitch.

Own it.

And youre a cum guzzlin twink who's afraid to come out. Just get it over with. Why worry about us? GummyBear is all that matters, and if yur sharin all that black cock already im sure shes ok with it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Why argue about it here?

Because twinks like Flave think everyone can walk away and start a new life....and still come out smelling like a rose. Not everyone can. No one would give 2 schits, but ive had 0. No BS, ZERO. Not we ate beans and ...I didnt even have fückin beans. I made a extremely bad decision with a woman once, and I had nothing. If it wasnt for family, id still have made it, but not to where I am today.

Not married, no kids.....I CAN walk away. Thought a lot about it for the last month. Honestly still runs through my mind. But if I go where I want to go, I wont make 1/4 what I do now.

At one point I posted here about jobs at our facility. I could have gotten 20-30 people in without batting an eye. One person messaged, but never got back to me. Point is, I cant make anyones life decision anymore than the twink from florida. Yet here he is fückin with people over extremely important life decisions. And I dont tolerate that well.

Then why engage? You are not going to change people's minds.

If you didn't have some doubt, you wouldn't GAS

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
We have a martyr here folks.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Why argue about it here?

Uhhh, Flave said no such thing.

It’s funny to watch you justify your clam.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

You are a COVTARD bitch.

Own it.

And youre a cum guzzlin twink who's afraid to come out. Just get it over with. Why worry about us? GummyBear is all that matters, and if yur sharin all that black cock already im sure shes ok with it.

Look at the COVTARDS squirm.

LOL

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Pahick needs to get a grip.... sheesh

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
All that rage.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Uhhh, Flave said no such thing.

Bull fückin schit! 100% what youve been blowin your big fückin mouth off ever since this schit went down. Done, just done. When you walk in my shoes or pay my bills call me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raferman
All that rage.

Funnel that rage at those responsible and schit may get fixed

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
You are projecting your fragility on the rest of the campfire.

Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

173 members (257 mag, 7887mm08, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 15 invisible), 1,576 guests, and 863 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,607
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.