Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Point being, HIPAA is not nearly as all-encompassing as many believe.

Be sure that every vax injection is reported to the state, and a list is compiled. Just like gun purchases.

I have no doubt that those lists will be shared with employers.

Yeah sure.... until it comes to the mental health status of a deraigned liberal or their HIV status....

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is β€œgood” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Be sure that every vax injection is reported to the state, and a list is compiled. Just like gun purchases.

I see your COVIDITY is pumping on all cylinders this morning, but thankfully you got Flave to help you out.

1.) If the state maintains a list of all vaccinations, why are all these employers requiring that people self attest, and provide the appropriate documentation? According to you a searchable database already exists. Why not use it?

2.) HIPAA (in its most basic form) simply means that medical information regarding an individual is to be held to a "need to know" standard. This means that if I make a claim with DOL and my employer needs to know when in the fugk I'm going to be back to work, they have a right (and need to know.) Or if I continuously request time off of work for a claimed medical issue, they can ask that one provide evidence of their medical issue.

This applies to many things related to medical info and your employer. But due to COVTARDS like yourself it is now being expanded to unprecedented levels of stupidity. You are claiming an employer has a need to know if the person (that is perfectly healthy) is actually sick. And to ensure that you can't get sick, they are requiring shots, that still allow one to become sick, but make them believe you won't be as sick.

This is akin to your first and second line supervisors asking you to prove you don't have strep throat as you walk into work one morning. And upon proof that you tested negative for strep throat, then mandate proof that you're taking antibiotics just in case you develop strep within the work week. This is what's commonly referred to as STUPIDITY when one steps outside Church of COVTARD.

So you can claim that HIPAA is not being violated in these instances, but you're only doing so because you're a dumb fugk COVTARD and you want to feel better about your own dumb fugk decisions.

You're welcome,
Flave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by irfubar

Yeah sure.... until it comes to the mental health status of a deraigned liberal or their HIV status....

Yeah.

Watch them claim how HIPAA works when somebody accuses a butt fugker of having AIDS.

It will magically apply.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Can I get an amen for Flave??? πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Springcove

Flave is a god.

A golden god.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
PTF

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
J
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
J
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Amen

FUGK CCP

It’s time to WAKE UP
GOD BLESS THE USA
WWG1WGA
THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

Amen.

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by deflave

I see your COVIDITY is pumping on all cylinders this morning, but thankfully you got Flave to help you out.

1.) If the state maintains a list of all vaccinations, why are all these employers requiring that people self attest, and provide the appropriate documentation? According to you a searchable database already exists. Why not use it?

2.) HIPAA (in its most basic form) simply means that medical information regarding an individual is to be held to a "need to know" standard. This means that if I make a claim with DOL and my employer needs to know when in the fugk I'm going to be back to work, they have a right (and need to know.) Or if I continuously request time off of work for a claimed medical issue, they can ask that one provide evidence of their medical issue.

This applies to many things related to medical info and your employer. But due to COVTARDS like yourself it is now being expanded to unprecedented levels of stupidity. You are claiming an employer has a need to know if the person (that is perfectly healthy) is actually sick. And to ensure that you can't get sick, they are requiring shots, that still allow one to become sick, but make them believe you won't be as sick.

This is akin to your first and second line supervisors asking you to prove you don't have strep throat as you walk into work one morning. And upon proof that you tested negative for strep throat, then mandate proof that you're taking antibiotics just in case you develop strep within the work week. This is what's commonly referred to as STUPIDITY when one steps outside Church of COVTARD.

So you can claim that HIPAA is not being violated in these instances, but you're only doing so because you're a dumb fugk COVTARD and you want to feel better about your own dumb fugk decisions.

You're welcome,
Flave

You are rebutting many words I did not state.

I made no claim that an employer needed to know anything. I did report what is happening in a company in Oregon today and for nearly two years. I also projected what I expect will happen in the future.

Nowhere did I ever state it was proper or even acceptable. Just like I have never stated that it was proper for the state to record name, make, model, and serial number of every firearms purchase. I don't like it, does not keep it from happening.

I made no statement as to whether HIPAA is or is not being violated. I only made a statement as to how it is being used.

Again, my personal choice to get Vax because of personal health reasons, means in no way that I endorse mandatory anything.

One can anticipate many actions which will be taken by .gov without endorsing those actions. I anticipate .gov will make it increasingly difficult for us to exercise our 2'nd Amendment rights. I sure as Hell do not endorse such.

Nor do I endorse violations of privacy, nor violation of free choice in medical decisions.

That is a hell of a lot different than suggesting a person with compromised lungs would be well advised to take any action which would help them prevent serious illness and/or death from a Covid infection. That is advisement to exercise personal choice and free will. Which has been my position always.

Are you intelligent enough to recognize the difference?

Were Trump still President, he would be advising everyone in the nation to get the vax. And most of the loudest protesters on this forum would be eagerly crowding to the front of the line. That is worthy of LOL.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Enjoy moving your goal post every conversation. It won’t be long before you and your ilk are wearing it up your ass.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Amen.
Amen

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

With all due respect this isn't about the jab , it's about freedom..... they win this battle and it's just the beginning of a complete takeover of your liberties.
#privacymatters

Folks, it’s just this simple ^^^^^^^^^ Well put, brother Fubar

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
β€œMolon Labe”
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Beaver10

With all due respect this isn't about the jab , it's about freedom..... they win this battle and it's just the beginning of a complete takeover of your liberties.
#privacymatters

🦫

You’re going to spoil there agenda…

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

#privacymatters

🦫

It really is.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labΓ© skΓ½la

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Yeah.

Watch them claim how HIPAA works when somebody accuses a butt fugker of having AIDS.

It will magically apply.

LOL

Paging Buttfuqker3000............

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labΓ© skΓ½la

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
β€œSo your name isn’t ButtFugker3000?”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
β€œSo your name isn’t ButtFugker3000?”

5000 bitch!

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labΓ© skΓ½la

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag

#privacymatters

🦫

It really is.

Of course...and while we're defending ourselves from imaginary vaccines, $6,000,000,000,000 is going out the back door.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 21 of 22 1 2 19 20 21 22

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

168 members (7887mm08, 257 mag, 35, 240NMC, 10Glocks, 14 invisible), 1,545 guests, and 859 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,603
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.