Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 38 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 37 38
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Raferman
Did you or did you not get aroused whilst being manhandled by the clergy.

Nevermind, that would qualify as TMI

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
GB1

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
I’ve noticed a pattern of this OP posting stuff I am not a fan of so the vast majority of the time I don’t even look.

When I do I find it interesting what I see.

Invariably you have HC doing his thing, and then there is a group of individuals saying that everyone is free to think whatever they want about religion, and that HC’s willingness to condemn people for their opinions means he is going to hell… or that there is a hot spot there for him… or something like that.

Let the circularity of that sink in please.

Its telling that people in a place that is predominantly Conservative/libertarian get caught up in this. We’re the ones who are supposed to stand for reasoned, civil debate at best, or at worst tolerance?

My parents repeated a mantra to me as a kid, “I may not agree with what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.”

Doesn’t seem to be the ideal anymore, especially for those who most doggedly claim open mindedness as a first principle.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
In 70 yrs. I have known a lot of Preachers, whether radio, TV, or at a pulpit, from Catholic, to Methodist, Church of Christ, Nazarene, Lutheran, Episcopalian, Pentecostal, Baptist, and a few I'm sure I've left out. All them have had the same issue, Oh brothers, I was called to Preach. Yes sir, God called me.....................and to that I say BS, just as God said in Jeremiah 23. I have yet seen or heard a God called Preacher and I've come to the conclusion that in the Land of the Blind they do not exist. I do know lots and lots of Preachers who have destroyed and scattered the Sheep thinking they knew what they know the Word.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Bat,

You get tired of the evangelical messages once on a Sunday, but Not tired of the vicious Names my Savior is called throughout the entire week. That says something about us both.
There are Christians that listen and appreciate many of the messages I've been told. Those who don't want to listen, don't listen. It's normally posted Sunday and obvious by the title and by the video link.
It's not like there aren't a million other posts for you to choose from on non Biblical topics. I wish I had the same foreknowledge to know to not enter a thread with God's Name blasphemed.
I started posting sermons when most were home on Sundays due to the CV scare or a lack of good church in their areas.

You said, " Christians get more than a little tired of the preacher making everyday Sunday, and being told the are going to hell because they may question parts of the serman..."

Everyone sees that is a lie. They will not be deceived.
There is one sin that people go to hell for in spite of the tens of thousands that are committed.
Listen to the brief explanation in my signature.

Please define "good church" so I can be sure all the ones in my area are fitting. I'm sure some will be deflated when I tell them their church is not "good" though.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
And don't forget that infallible book claimed that God made the Sun stand still. smirk

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Valsdad

Bat,

You get tired of the evangelical messages once on a Sunday, but Not tired of the vicious Names my Savior is called throughout the entire week. That says something about us both.
There are Christians that listen and appreciate many of the messages I've been told. Those who don't want to listen, don't listen. It's normally posted Sunday and obvious by the title and by the video link.
It's not like there aren't a million other posts for you to choose from on non Biblical topics. I wish I had the same foreknowledge to know to not enter a thread with God's Name blasphemed.
I started posting sermons when most were home on Sundays due to the CV scare or a lack of good church in their areas.

You said, " Christians get more than a little tired of the preacher making everyday Sunday, and being told the are going to hell because they may question parts of the serman..."

There is one sin that people go to hell for in spite of the tens of thousands that are committed.

Please define "good church" so I can be sure all the ones in my area are fitting. I'm sure some will be deflated when I tell them their church is not "good" though.

First thing first......
Find a pastor who believes and preaches the clear message of the gospel uncluttered by works. The details are in the first 18 verses of John and described below in the links.

I Corinthians 15:1-4
"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved,...For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures':

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Bat........

Everyone sees that is a lie.

So now you purport to speak for everyone??

You're more FOS than a Christmas turkey, don't presume to speak for me or anyone else on here, it's painfully obvious that you don't speak for most of us.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

Bat,

First thing first......
Find a pastor who believes and preaches the clear message of the gospel uncluttered by works. The details are in the first 18 verses of John and described below in the links.

"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved,...For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures':

\
Why would I want to follow a traitor, a Judas if you would?

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
Can we get more pictures of nasty girls in Halloween costumes?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by NH K9
So………you fee you can define someone as an ‘unbeliever’?

Does the statements of Jesus have any bearing on this world or the next?

John 3, Jesus said,

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

I base my definition on who is or who is not a believer on what the Bible says in this one book exactly 💯 times.

Jesus excludes those who think that their good deeds/ works have anything to do with the Free Gift of Eternal Life that He offers to you and to everyone with ears to hear and eyes to read it. Details posted everywhere I post. Hint.... signature...V

Hint: I, and others apparently, don’t give a single sweet [bleep] about your signature, posts, or beliefs.
I’ll be judged accordingly at the end, as will you. All the preaching you do here won’t open the gates.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole

Bat........

Everyone sees that is a lie.

So now you purport to speak for everyone??

You're more FOS than a Christmas turkey, don't presume to speak for me or anyone else on here, it's painfully obvious that you don't speak for most of us.

It's obvious that HC speaks for very few here, and fewer with every thread like this.
He's just a self absorbed, pompous, clueless, lier.
Self appointed judge of all things religious here.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Can I have the little one on the bottom? She cute.

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Bat,

First thing first......

OK, I'll go around and canvas them all, and get their answers...........................then run them by you to make sure the church they are preaching in is a "good church".

In it is contentment

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Maybe to save some time Geno, you could just find out if they are faithful followers of Brother Anderson.

I am MAGA.
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

Can I have the little one on the bottom? She cute.

wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Next Sunday Crappy will present a sermon on how the Devil is in the turkeys and the Pilgrims were Satanists.
The Salem Witch Trial judges were just practicing to become "Independent Baptists".

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Maybe to save some time Geno, you could just find out if they are faithful followers of Brother Anderson.

They should come up with a special symbol to put over the church doors?

Maybe for evening services they could use a spot light like one, similar to the Bat Signal?

Would save a fella from having to run around trying to figure out which was the "good church". A person might just spend all their life looking, only to find out they done run outa time.

In it is contentment

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Originally Posted by battue
Christians get more than a little tired of the preacher making everyday Sunday, and being told the are going to hell because they may question parts of the serman...

There are more than a few who are saved, know they are sinners and don't need it shoved into their face on a daily basis by the HC's of the world who think they have all the answers..

HC started slow and with time and posts, eventually reached the point he had to make the majority of his posts related to his "ministry". He even added a few shooting posts, thinking it would make him more readily accepted....All so obvious.....

Yes, he's quite the shooter!
He's also quite the pathological lier.

6/23/20 – (HC single handedly wins concealed carry law for West Virginia by praying.)
"I was invited to speak to the local Nazarene Church.
Had no idea that the denomination took that stand.
I used to carry concealed without the license. It was a big risk. One of my fellow ushers at the time came up to me to shake my hand and discreetly the other on my weapon to let me know that I was printing. I needed to use a different holster for summer carry.

Then started seriously praying for the Lord to intervene and motivate the state law makers to pass Vermont style carry laws, not just for handguns but for any weapons that God's people choose.

Guess what? He kindly responded to the request and we gained victory to do just that!!! Knives, batons, etc I was shocked!
He is very kind and we are fortunate that He is our King. Feel free contact me, PM, anytime you want to pray for that to happen in your state."

6/30/20 - (HC finds that an AR15 is too much for him to handle)
"I was told many moons ago that I shouldn't get an AR.
I was told that you can't put them in the mud and expect them to run like you can an AK.
Another did me the favor of letting me shoot his.
I'm plinking away, and after a magazine or two I'm wondering why my trigger finger is sore? That's never happened before.....
He told me that I must not be using it right.
Ok then, show me how it's done.
After seeing my trigger pulling technique was kosher, he said it's just something that I have to get used to.
I never got one to see if I could get used to trigger slap."

7/22/20 – (The first time 8 year old HC shoots a rifle, it’s a 15 shot one hole group at 100 paces with an 8mm Mauser.)
"Reminds me of getting yelled at my first time at a range. The first rifle that was put against my shoulder as an 8 y.o. boy was a 98 M in 8mm. My target had one hole after fully loading it around 3 times. It Made mom's second husband mad for wasting all that expensive ammo. Red face, yelling, cussing, not a good first experience. He thought I missed the target altogether until we went to get a close look. Not a bad rifle at 100 long paces."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🥴

Page 14 of 38 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 37 38

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1234, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,423
Posts18,470,653
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.