Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by NH K9
So………you fee you can define someone as an ‘unbeliever’?

Does the statements of Jesus have any bearing on this world or the next?

John 3, Jesus said,

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

I base my definition on who is or who is not a believer on what the Bible says in this one book exactly 💯 times.

Jesus excludes those who think that their good deeds/ works have anything to do with the Free Gift of Eternal Life that He offers to you and to everyone with ears to hear and eyes to read it. Details posted everywhere I post. Hint.... signature...V

Hint: I, and others apparently, don’t give a single sweet [bleep] about your signature, posts, or beliefs.
I’ll be judged accordingly at the end, as will you. All the preaching you do here won’t open the gates.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�