Happy Camper, you are always asking people questions and demanding answers in hopes of tripping them up on some religious teaching, so let me ask you some questions.
What do you know about numerology? What do you know about Astrology? What do you know about Hebrew or Greek mythology? Roman mythology? What about Roman law?
If you haven't study much of any of those subjects then what you know about scripture is nothing and as your Jesus said in John 8: 43-44 you have declared who you are as far as your thinking goes. It appears to me that you have a lot of studying to do and need to do less accusations. I do not claim to be anything other than someone who wants to know the real truth of God. Your teachings has Jesus doing all kinds of things right down to, just call on the name of Jesus and he'll take care of it for you, completely glazing over what he said concerning what he could do. John 8:28 ......"and that I do nothing of myself"...........which literally meant that he could do nothing any more than you or I can.
You have God going to start a Nuclear War and destroy His creation, you have Him condemning people to burn in Hell forever.......just sizzling away and probably getting turned over by some little demons in red suits, and then you say God so loved the World and God is love! WTF!!!! I could go on and on with this stuff.
There is a "way", pun intended that at the place you are at you can go to, but you can if you change your thinking (repent) and follow the "Way" i.e. Yehoshua. But until that happens you have "missed the mark" (sin) and are setting yourself up to be recycled. What was the advise given? Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.