Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

Bat,

You get tired of the evangelical messages once on a Sunday, but Not tired of the vicious Names my Savior is called throughout the entire week. That says something about us both.
There are Christians that listen and appreciate many of the messages I've been told. Those who don't want to listen, don't listen. It's normally posted Sunday and obvious by the title and by the video link.
It's not like there aren't a million other posts for you to choose from on non Biblical topics. I wish I had the same foreknowledge to know to not enter a thread with God's Name blasphemed.
I started posting sermons when most were home on Sundays due to the CV scare or a lack of good church in their areas.

You said, " Christians get more than a little tired of the preacher making everyday Sunday, and being told the are going to hell because they may question parts of the serman..."

Everyone sees that is a lie. They will not be deceived.
There is one sin that people go to hell for in spite of the tens of thousands that are committed.
Listen to the brief explanation in my signature.

Please define "good church" so I can be sure all the ones in my area are fitting. I'm sure some will be deflated when I tell them their church is not "good" though.

First thing first......
Find a pastor who believes and preaches the clear message of the gospel uncluttered by works. The details are in the first 18 verses of John and described below in the links.

I Corinthians 15:1-4
"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved,...For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures':

OK, I'll go around and canvas them all, and get their answers...........................then run them by you to make sure the church they are preaching in is a "good church".

That's your job.
You asked a question and I can offer guidance from God's Word. I can't decide for you. Every decision is your own.
Im not the one who has to live in your shoes.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/25/21.