Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by windridge
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Ruger4Life
It’s incredible how the evil b-stards NEVER stop hating, persecuting, and ridiculing Christians that speak out about their beliefs; but pretend to be “objective” or “logical”!! LMAO! How can anyone be so full of hate, and yet so clueless? No, it’s not funny. I truly pity you wretched human beings. It must be miserable to be you

The irony of the most hate-filled post on this thread is obviously lost on you.

Which is anything but surprising.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

It's a strawman. Rejecting Halloween has nothing to do with hating anyone. Halloween is not a person. Halloween is a large collection of symbols and beliefs.

I don't care about the childish practices associated with Halloween like candy and dress up.

I reject the core of what Halloween is and what it is celebrating. It is an occult religious holiday.

A strawman you say? That's doubly ironic, since none of the three previous posts you quoted and "responded " to have anything to do with rejecting Halloween.

If you think the meme was posted in the wrong thread then complain to the poster. Not me.

Nope. It was posted here as a response to your all consuming hatred.

TV has become nothing more than the Petri dish where this country grows its idiots.