Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by OldHat
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Like everything else you retards get involved in, you have fugged up spirituality as well.

Thats the kind of stuff God hates.

What do you believe about spirituality?

What I have found is that the vast majority of people on the internet will not say what they believe about spirituality because they know it will not hold up under scrutiny.

Do you really think that other's spirituality is any of your business? Who appointed you as the arbiter of "true spirituality?"

Who made you the judge of "the vast majority of people on the internet?"

You are also claiming to be an arbiter of correctness as well, obviously. You judge truth and fiction everyday in volume. This entire forum is one big sht show of people judging the rights and wrongs of society. The depth of ignorance on the campfire is stunning. People have no ability to self analyze their own words.

I don't ask because anything is "my business" ... "nanana boo boo". LOL I ask because it is obvious the forum is a crew of gad flies. No one here has any ability to logically support their own beliefs. They believe non sense and then cast stones at Christ.

Plain, unadulterated bullsh*t.

The only ones I'm "casting stones " at are you and happy. And you'll never find me criticizing or asking another to defend his spirituality. I'll leave that to you two.

They believe they are seated at the right hand of the Father.

I am MAGA.