Originally Posted by battue
Christians get more than a little tired of the preacher making everyday Sunday, and being told the are going to hell because they may question parts of the serman...

There are more than a few who are saved, know they are sinners and don't need it shoved into their face on a daily basis by the HC's of the world who think they have all the answers..

HC started slow and with time and posts, eventually reached the point he had to make the majority of his posts related to his "ministry". He even added a few shooting posts, thinking it would make him more readily accepted....All so obvious.....

Yes, he's quite the shooter!
He's also quite the pathological lier.

6/23/20 – (HC single handedly wins concealed carry law for West Virginia by praying.)
"I was invited to speak to the local Nazarene Church.
Had no idea that the denomination took that stand.
I used to carry concealed without the license. It was a big risk. One of my fellow ushers at the time came up to me to shake my hand and discreetly the other on my weapon to let me know that I was printing. I needed to use a different holster for summer carry.

Then started seriously praying for the Lord to intervene and motivate the state law makers to pass Vermont style carry laws, not just for handguns but for any weapons that God's people choose.

Guess what? He kindly responded to the request and we gained victory to do just that!!! Knives, batons, etc I was shocked!
He is very kind and we are fortunate that He is our King. Feel free contact me, PM, anytime you want to pray for that to happen in your state."

6/30/20 - (HC finds that an AR15 is too much for him to handle)
"I was told many moons ago that I shouldn't get an AR.
I was told that you can't put them in the mud and expect them to run like you can an AK.
Another did me the favor of letting me shoot his.
I'm plinking away, and after a magazine or two I'm wondering why my trigger finger is sore? That's never happened before.....
He told me that I must not be using it right.
Ok then, show me how it's done.
After seeing my trigger pulling technique was kosher, he said it's just something that I have to get used to.
I never got one to see if I could get used to trigger slap."

7/22/20 – (The first time 8 year old HC shoots a rifle, it’s a 15 shot one hole group at 100 paces with an 8mm Mauser.)
"Reminds me of getting yelled at my first time at a range. The first rifle that was put against my shoulder as an 8 y.o. boy was a 98 M in 8mm. My target had one hole after fully loading it around 3 times. It Made mom's second husband mad for wasting all that expensive ammo. Red face, yelling, cussing, not a good first experience. He thought I missed the target altogether until we went to get a close look. Not a bad rifle at 100 long paces."

Let's Go Brandon! FJB