Originally Posted by K22
Paul was the first corrupter of the doctrines of Jesus" Thomas Jefferson

Because those doctrines are church doctrines and not of Christ. But then the name Jesus was used and I do not know how that guy might have been. Cuban? Mexican? Certainly not Greek.
Jehoshua I recognize which means Way or The Way...........i.e. I AM THE WAY, the truth and the light.

His Name is Jesus in English. He is certainly the only Way to the Father in heaven and the Source of life, and the Tru Savior of the Bible.

Quoting Thomas Jefferson is not the same as quoting Thomas of the gospel of John. BIG difference! Jefferson changed the Bible to reflect a different Jesus.

"Doubting Thomas" recognized Jesus as the LORD and Almighty God. He realized that he was wrong and decided to believe Who he saw when Jesus materialized miraculously, revealing His hands and the huge hole in His side. He was extremely grateful and happy for receiving the free gift out of kindness from the Lord. Today he's in heaven.

On the other hand Thomas Jefferson rejected the Jesus of the Bible. He did Not believe that Jesus did miracles and edited the Bible to fit his agnostic views. He rejected the Lord and changed His Word, so the Lord rejected Thomas Jefferson.
You've never met anyone who is as miserable as Thomas Jefferson is today. Why? He is in hell.

Question:. Which Thomas do you want to identify with.

Thomas who USED TO DOUBT?
"But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came. The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe. And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
Thenn saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing. And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

Simple choice and hope it's. /\

OR

Thomas the Rich man in hell?

Luke 16
"...The rich man also died, and was buried; And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. "

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/30/21.