Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper

A lot of smoke over the flames I see.

I posted a simple little 5 minute or so video on the current holiday and a couple people calling themselves christians and a Jew are up in arms.
Wow!
It never ceases to amaze me how a few folks condone the evil and condemn the good.
If you don't like the short video, then go dress up like a wizard and play Harry Potty mouth. Go get your freebies of sugary treats and quit trolling the believers.

I thought sugar was addictive. I see that hatred of basic Christianity is even moreso.

You make mockery of the Story.

Since it ALL dwells within you I'm assuming ya'll have resurrected Christ within yourself, because that is what was being taught. The BS the church has being teaching for 500 yrs. or more is right out of the play book of Satan.

I think you claimed that Thomas Jefferson had no idea of what the Bible and your Jesus character taught. Well you better check your History again and not that false stuff taught in schools. This nation was not nor ever founded on Christianity. The fact of the matter is that most if not all of the Founding Fathers along with those who escaped the Christian Church in England had an enormous dislike for Christianity. They knew it was a false religion. I have to laugh at some of the misleading going on over History and the Colonies. So the Pilgrims left England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales to escape religious prosecution. What do you think happened? They weren't good little Baptist? They were escaping Christianity. Read the writings, the Journals, and the letters of those people or to make it easier read the letters, the Journals, and the writings of the Founding Fathers, they had a clue.

I thought God wanted His people to have freedom and was pretty sure He blessed this nation with freedom. After Columbus's "discovery" didnt Queen Idabella dedicate her new world to God?

Yes, you are right. People came here from Europe to have religious freedom.
They were not any more perfect than people today, however the occult was not permitted as a lot of sins were crimes up until recently. We have our freedoms because of Someone these guys aught to know by now. The Lord provided each and every Liberty.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 10/31/21.