Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by auk1124
Originally Posted by Fireball2
This video is geared towards believers. Unbelievers can (and do) do anything they want. There are no rules.

As a believer, can anyone name something Godly about halloween?

Good question.

There's all kinds of old and new Testament prohibitions that God gives against the pagan rituals that Halloween is based upon.

Extortion
Fear
Darkness
Death
Satanism and the occult
Child sacrifices

A mother dressing up her little girl in a cute outfit and taking her around to friends and neighbors' houses to share in her joy and excitement at playing dress-up and receiving candy is not ungodly.

Kids aren't symbolically worshipping Satan when they dress up as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and eat Snickers bars.

I already addressed that in the video.
The children are not satanists. Of course kids like to pretend and play dress up. Why must parents refuse to learn what God thinks about it?
Kids are the innocent victims of crimes throughout the ages.
They were burned alive by the evil druids to the demons they worshiped. There's a very sinister foundation to Halloween that parents and grandparents on the forum should be aware of. It is still a serious satanic unholy day celebrated by Satanists, witches, and various occult religions. They take it seriously. Using a cultural practice that parents raised by gt traditions doesn't change that fact. The devil does everything he can to influence the young to change society. Christians should shape society with God's Word and Good News, Not the devil and his followers.

Arkansas State Capital idol of satan with children looking up to him.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ourney-to-the-arkansas-capitol-building/

How many people have been tortured and/or murdered in the name of Christianity?

Here's a half dozen torture methods used by the Spanish Inquisition:

https://historycollection.com/snap-crackle-pop-torture-methods-of-the-spanish-inquisition/4/

That's NOT Christianity.

The Inquisition was carried out by a pseudo"christian" sect that called itself THE Church. Jesus wasn't a part of that religion,some of whose officers carried out the torture of millions of peaceful true believers in Christ.
I saw the book describing such torture yesterday.
My friend asked me if I knew what it was. I did because a former friend, before I trusted my Lord, revealed that he was a satanist as I read from his library.
Like you, he also justified his religious views and animosity toward those So-called christians. That doesn't make you a satanist, but you use the same worn out argument to try to paint the Jesus' true followers to be those evil inquisitors of the Dark Ages.

Those individuals were just as certain that they were christian and doing God's work as you are.
They were probably right..........

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�