Hop To
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Originally Posted by Houston_2
A couple can be a committed entity without actual marriage.

True, but the numbers are telling us that doesn’t happen often enough to support a viable population.

Heck, it doesn’t even have to be a Christian marriage, the Hindus and Sikhs are still doing OK.

If a couple doesn’t want kids so be it. No one is obligated to procreate for the sake of population numbers.

The brown wave is the future of America it appears.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
We married because it was expected of us by family. And it felt like the right thing to do, but ultimately it was for everyone else not us. We were in love and committed to each other already, the marriage ceremony didn’t change any of that. But then again, I didn’t want my kids to be bastards. I did my homework and fully vetted my bride. It wasn’t hard, we both came from traditional families. She had every quality I had set in my mental application. No retards or mongoloids in the family, no known history of genetic defects. Wasn’t a whore, solid work ethic, good morals, light colored eyes, wasn’t stupid, would stand up to me and anyone else, wanted a family, and she was pretty.

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by gregintenn
I married up. After 26 years, I can highly recommend it. I can also say being a good spouse goes a long way toward having a good spouse.

F'in A Cotton.....F'in A.

Yup.

I was 20, wife was 18 when we met. 20+ years later I can’t imagine life without her.

The only reason you’re still married is because your wife has the patience of Job.

Well there is that too

MAGA
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
More to the point, when I took the responsibility of being a husband and later a father, that meant being head of the household. It’s an important title. It meant their safety and well being fell on my shoulders. For my kids that was a lifetime commitment. For my wife I always figured she sacrificed the ability to go have a career and provide for herself because the deal was that was MY job, hers was to keep house and tend the kids. Even if she split now, I’d feel morally obligated to give her half what we have. Was a team effort to get where we are.

MAGA
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
More to the point, when I took the responsibility of being a husband and later a father, that meant being head of the household. It’s an important title. It meant their safety and well being fell on my shoulders. For my kids that was a lifetime commitment. For my wife I always figured she sacrificed the ability to go have a career and provide for herself because the deal was that was MY job, hers was to keep house and tend the kids. Even if she split now, I’d feel morally obligated to give her half what we have. Was a team effort to get where we are.

Some guys know how to be a real husband and father and make the effort required. They are the ones that can identify and attract a strong smart woman. Nothing is lamer than hearing some bozo whining about paying child support or getting divorced from a lazy slut. Man up or remain single and use birth control.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by lvmiker

Some guys know how to be a real husband and father and make the effort required. They are the ones that can identify and attract a strong smart woman. Nothing is lamer than hearing some bozo whining about paying child support or getting divorced from a lazy slut. Man up or remain single and use birth control.

mike r

These jabronis dont want a smart, strong woman.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I didn’t marry my wife to legitimize it in the eyes of the state. I married her to legitimize it in the eyes of my Lord!

The state can kiss my redneck ass. 😉

You gotta make that a Sig line.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Females are now raised to be career women - the vast majority weren't raised to be a wife .

MSM brainwashed females 24/7/365 that they were being kept down by settling for a housewife life .

Make laws that give the female the house/kids/alimoney :)/child support/dog/suv/++ and they take it more often than not .

I never bought in to it so I have no horror stories of the big D & I don't mean dallas .

Most married folks I know pretend to be happy but aren't

Finally someone who's paying attention.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by lvmiker

mike r

These jabronis dont want a smart, strong woman.

And vice versa. Hence the divorce rate. Too many guys marry their 1st steady lay and make little effort to actually be there for the family they accidentally produced. I don't know a single divorced guy that doesn't blame his wife even if caught in adultery.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Females are now raised to be career women - the vast majority weren't raised to be a wife .

MSM brainwashed females 24/7/365 that they were being kept down by settling for a housewife life .

Make laws that give the female the house/kids/alimoney :)/child support/dog/suv/++ and they take it more often than not .

I never bought in to it so I have no horror stories of the big D & I don't mean dallas .

Gender roles have been obliterated. Women want to play at being a man, and too many cuck men are willing to abdicate their role.

MAGA
IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
I married up. After 26 years, I can highly recommend it. I can also say being a good spouse goes a long way toward having a good spouse.

Yup.

I was 20, wife was 18 when we met. 20+ years later I can’t imagine life without her.

The only reason you’re still married is because your wife has the patience of Job.

In all likely hood, the reason he's still married is that on a scale of 1-10, he's at least 2 points better than his wife and she knows it.
If for one minute she thought she could trade up she'd leave him.

Nothing against his wife in particular, that's just the hypergamous, monkey-branching nature of women.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Yup.

In all likely hood, the reason he's still married is that on a scale of 1-10, he's at least 2 points better than his wife and she knows it.

Nothing against his wife in particular, that's just the hypergamous, monkey-branching nature of women.

No offense taken.

I feel sorry for you if that is your cynical belief. Wife and I have both had plenty of opportunity to “trade up” over the years. But love and commitment still mean something to some people. But to be fair, I am an alpha and have not reneged on my obligations.

Edit to add she also knows if she did I’d cut his throat in front of her too. So there’s that.

Last edited by BillyGoatGruff; 10/31/21.

MAGA
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I've got twin 14 year old girls. There mom left when they were 3. I've raised them almost single handed since they were 4. They go to see their mom every other weekend (one doesn't go there for the most part). There mom has three older children, all adults now; one is even a baby momma. In the scheme of things with their mom my daughters are 3rd after her older kids and her grand kids. Their mom has never bought a pair of shoes, even when I paid her child support several years after the girls lived with me.

Many women feel no responsibility to home, husband or children. Just reality.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by riflegunbuilder
I've got twin 14 year old girls. There mom left when they were 3. I've raised them almost single handed since they were 4. They go to see their mom every other weekend (one doesn't go there for the most part). There mom has three older children, all adults now; one is even a baby momma. In the scheme of things with their mom my daughters are 3rd after her older kids and her grand kids. Their mom has never bought a pair of shoes, even when I paid her child support several years after the girls lived with me.

Many women feel no responsibility to home, husband or children. Just reality.

Why were you paying their mom child support for several years after the two girls were living with you?

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Gender roles have been obliterated. Women want to play at being a man, and too many cuck men are willing to abdicate their role.

You my friend, are in the right area.

Women are hypergamous, meaning they marry up. On average, they look for a man who's income is at least 40% higher then their own.
So as women become more career oriented and make more money, there's fewer men who make 140%+ of their income. Additionally they want a man who's at least 6 feet tall (13% of U.S. men), athletic body (10% of men), College degree (25% of men) who isn't a white knighting, blue pill simp (20% of U.S. men)

Very few men meet all these criteria, and since modern women brainwashed Modern women into believing they don't need to settle, women are now sharing the few Chad's and Tyrone's out there. The latest studies indicate around 12% of single men are having 80% of the sex. There's more male virgins under 30 than ever, but no corresponding increase in female virginity.

Of course if you're one of the 12% spinning, on average, 6 plates, why would you settle down and get married to anything less than your ideal woman?

That's great for Miss 9 or 10, but for all the Miss 5 to 8 they are deluded into thinking they can marry one of they are banging on a slow Tuesday night. Unfortunately for them, they don't qualify, and every year past the age of 20 they looks deteriorate. They live the party life for too long, and their chances for marriage pass them by.

A new study shows that once a woman who's never married hits 30, he chances of ever getting married are 20%, these drop to 5% at 35 and by age 40 there's only a 2.5% chance she will ever get married.

It's so bad, women are literally dying from "Broken Heart Syndrome" and the number of these deaths is increasing each year.

Women are not men, and they shouldn't try to be men. It doesn't work, and we are seeing the results of this failed experiment.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

You my friend, are in the right area.

Women are hypergamous, meaning they marry up. On average, they look for a man who's income is at least 40% higher then their own.
So as women become more career oriented and make more money, there's fewer men who make 140%+ of their income. Additionally they want a man who's at least 6 feet tall (13% of U.S. men), athletic body (10% of men), College degree (25% of men) who isn't a white knighting, blue pill simp (20% of U.S. men)

Very few men meet all these criteria, and since modern women brainwashed Modern women into believing they don't need to settle, women are now sharing the few Chad's and Tyrone's out there. The latest studies indicate around 12% of single men are having 80% of the sex. There's more male virgins under 30 than ever, but no corresponding increase in female virginity.

Of course if you're one of the 12% spinning, on average, 6 plates, why would you settle down and get married to anything less than your ideal woman?

That's great for Miss 9 or 10, but for all the Miss 5 to 8 they are deluded into thinking they can marry one of they are banging on a slow Tuesday night. Unfortunately for them, they don't qualify, and every year past the age of 20 they looks deteriorate. They live the party life for too long, and their chances for marriage pass them by.

A new study shows that once a woman who's never married hits 30, he chances of ever getting married are 20%, these drop to 5% at 35 and by age 40 there's only a 2.5% chance she will ever get married.

It's so bad, women are literally dying from "Broken Heart Syndrome" and the number of these deaths is increasing each year.

Women are not men, and they shouldn't try to be men. It doesn't work, and we are seeing the results of this failed experiment.

Where are getting these numbers data from that you’re quoting?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Yup.

I know them both.

He isn’t.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Spotshooter
My nephews and nieces lived with someone and even had kids before they got married to them…. WOW.

If you were single later in life would you even think about it… most kids these days are waiting until they are nearly 30 or so, and divorce is so ugly money wise I don’t know if it’s worth it anymore.

Hard talking to kids about this kind of stuff if you haven’t thought about it in 30 plus years.

If they weren't so devoid of values and judgment, they wouldn't have to worry about divorce.

Politics is War by Other Means
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A

Yup.

No offense taken.

I feel sorry for you if that is your cynical belief. Wife and I have both had plenty of opportunity to “trade up” over the years. But love and commitment still mean something to some people. But to be fair, I am an alpha and have not reneged on my obligations.

Edit to add she also knows if she did I’d cut his throat in front of her too. So there’s that.

LOL, that's one way to set a solid frame with her.

I try not to be too cynical, just realistic.

You're way too humble good sir. In this day and age way too many men under estimate their value, and too many women over estimate theirs.

Best of luck to you and your family. You've made it past 20, so providing she's past her mid-life crisis, the data is on your side for the long run.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 10/31/21.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We married because it was expected of us by family. And it felt like the right thing to do, but ultimately it was for everyone else not us. We were in love and committed to each other already, the marriage ceremony didn’t change any of that. But then again, I didn’t want my kids to be bastards. I did my homework and fully vetted my bride. It wasn’t hard, we both came from traditional families. She had every quality I had set in my mental application. No retards or mongoloids in the family, no known history of genetic defects. Wasn’t a whore, solid work ethic, good morals, light colored eyes, wasn’t stupid, would stand up to me and anyone else, wanted a family, and she was pretty.

So, it was you that took the best one.....

How are women in my age bracket like parking spots at a mall?

The Good Ones are already taken. All that is left is either Handicapped or Way Out there.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

146 members (44automag, 1_deuce, 30Gibbs, 300_savage, 444Matt, 20 invisible), 1,626 guests, and 1,000 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,747
Posts18,495,209
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.