Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Alright man, gotta ask. You’ve referred in the past to your wife. How long have you been married, and on a scale 1-10 rate yourself and your old lady on all the salient points.

Billy,

21 years ago I married a smoking hot SE Asian girl seven years my junior. That was 6 kids ago. Number 3 graduates this year.

As for me, I'm 6 foot tall, 12% body fat, and work in Financial Data Analytics. We both still get hit on by people in their 20's.

I won't be posting any pics of my wife and daughters, your old hillbilly heart couldn't handle it and I wouldn't want to be responsible for killing any of you old farts with weak hearts.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Alright man, gotta ask. You’ve referred in the past to your wife. How long have you been married, and on a scale 1-10 rate yourself and your old lady on all the salient points.

Billy,

21 years ago I married a smoking hot SE Asian girl seven years my junior. That was 6 kids ago. Number 3 graduates this year.

As for me, I'm 6 foot tall, 12% body fat, and work in Financial Data Analytics. We both still get hit on by people in their 20's.

I won't be posting any pics of my wife and daughters, your old hillbilly heart couldn't handle it and I wouldn't want to be responsible for killing any of you old farts with weak hearts.

More power to ya and your lady.

I really liked your analysis. Got me to thinking........

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Blu_Cs

Billy,

More power to ya and your lady.

I really liked your analysis. Got me to thinking........

Thank you Blu, I appreciate your kind words. Hopefully these conversations will help guys better understand the nature of women and enable them to make more informed decisions regarding how, or even if, they wish to engage with this most interesting quarry, and the risks involved.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Billy,

So.. to summarize.. you married a Biden voter?

Lol. smile

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Billy,

Lol,. smile

Funny thing about women, they will change their political religious and philosophical beliefs to match those of their man, so if your wife's voting for Biden it's because she doesn't sufficiently respect you as a leader. Mine hands her ballot to me and signs it once it's completed.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm still waiting for the how to on the perimenapausal years can be survived. Do I just give her half now or does this period (no pun intended) finally chill out and these glorious unicorn years you speak of materialize?

I love my wife when she's not nuts, but I get scared of her when she is.

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Men marry who they want, woman Marries who they can.

Don't gobble at me
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
If I were single I’d get more bumper than a body shop.

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Billy,

Lol. smile

Buddy, I don't even start out in that way of thinking based on AS comments. I sense that he is just keeping private what should be. Its his bidness. Doesn't have jack diddly to do with Brandon. I feel the same way, that's why I havent posted any such pics on this site over all the years.

Carry what you’re willing to fight with - Mackay Sagebrush

Perfect is the enemy of good enough
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
lvmiker,

Are you fully vaccinated?

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by deflave
lvmiker,

LOL

Well yeah.

But, the vax he got was the special one, that isn't available ta just anybody.

The antibodies is more shapely, and the spikes sharper.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Fubarski
lvmiker,

LOL

Well yeah.

But, the vax he got was the special one, that isn't available ta just anybody.

The antibodies is more shapely, and the spikes sharper.

Oh well Fook me.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Miker is special.... just ask him..... hahhahahahaha

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by high_country_
I'm still waiting for the how to on the perimenapausal years can be survived. Do I just give her half now or does this period (no pun intended) finally chill out and these glorious unicorn years you speak of materialize?

Divorce is the least painful option......

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Billy,

Lol,. smile

Funny thing about women, they will change their political religious and philosophical beliefs to match those of their man, so if your wife's voting for Biden it's because she doesn't sufficiently respect you as a leader. Mine hands her ballot to me and signs it once it's completed.

So.. you stuffing ballot boxes, too? smile

I thought they only did that in Georgia.

Lol.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
lvmiker,

LOL

Not yet, I am waiting for the latest insights from you and jag. Thanks for your concern.

LOL, PTL

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by high_country_

HC, in general, those are not fun years. The average age for a midlife crisis is 47, and for most Americans their unhappiest year is when they are 46, and 50% of all divorces occur during a midlife crisis. Presuming you are both on your first marriage there's a 50% chance that at some point you will split, so, you have a 75% of making it through her midlife crisis with the marriage intact. If you make it past that, your odd improve significantly and you're probably safe to buy adjoining cemetery plots.

N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Hormones. Or lack there of.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
You guys just don’t understand the modern woman. It’s not your girl, it’s just your turn.

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 163bc, 007FJ, 1234, 54 invisible), 1,763 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,107
Posts18,522,570
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.