Page 7 of 35 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 34 35
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by krp
Good works like helping your fellow man is a natural byproduct of following Christ, it can't be taught or forced, it just is.

Kent

Brother Kent;
Top of the morning to you my cyber friend and brother, I hope it's a good day for you folks down in your area and all in your wonderful family are doing okay.

Way, way back when, Billy Graham came to Vancouver for a crusade and of course the local TV station sent some keener reporter down to interview him and possibly find some fatal flaw to expose.

As I recall, Billy Graham and about 6 other folks went down to a local grocery store, picked up a van load of groceries, went to a local food bank and then Billy Graham spent at least an hour talking to the folks there - both the ones working and the folks coming to receive the food.

The reporter more or less quietly said they were pretty moved by the whole experience.

I've read Franklin Graham's book back when too, might still have it in fact. When the girls were little we got involved supporting Samaritan's Purse, especially Operation Christmas Child and we still do. I'm not sure that the girls don't too now that I think about it.

Anyways, a little town two valleys over had a catastrophic flood a couple springs ago Kent and naturally the part of town containing a mobile home park which was build on a flood plain got savaged. Funny how any natural disaster seems to hit the mobile home parks, you know?

Before any Canadian government whatever was in helping and before the Canadian Red Cross - there were boots on the ground from Samaritan's Purse helping folks there. They were helping with clean up, food, whatever they could.

Again the local news station out of Kelowna came away impressed.

That's all I know about that Brother Kent, which admittedly isn't much.

As you said, we're all human and most days I'm "extremely human" and struggle to keep my own life between the ditches. Some of my fellow humans do a much better job assisting other fellow humans than I do, that much I'm sure of Kent.

I'll add Franklin Graham to the list of folks I pray for daily for sure.

All the very best to you all as we head into cooler and much shorter days.

Dwayne

Thank you Dwayne, it's tolerable here and just getting into the weather that makes Az the great state it is.

As a young man I attended 2 Billy Graham revivals, in stadiums packed to the top. My experience with him is those few hours and he was impressive, I respected his commitment and feel he was sincere in his belief in Christ and his hope for mankind.

Anyway, I know you are a good man and Christ follower. May you and your family share many great times and get through the tough times.

Good to hear from you brother.

Kent

GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Well RC, it's too late now?

Maybe not. Take 1200 mg a day of NAC, Glutamine and White Pine tea to detox.

Maybe every vial of vax isnt poisoned. Maybe they planned to let some say, as you, that they are doing well, to convince others to take it, while planning to get you with a booster later.

If they can make effective vaxes for mutating Covid, why cant the make effective vaxes for mutating Hiv?

The vaxes reduce your immunity.

Take low dose Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin or Quercitin, Zinc Sulfate, 4000 C, 10,000 IU of D, selinium, etc to prevent future viral infections.

I posted the video of Gates saying a year ago that this Covid wasnt bad but the next one will get everybodys attention.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Did anyone hear on the Buck and Clay radio show yesterday whether they were referring to a specific western european country or all of western europe reporting 73% of those now dying of COVID-19 disease are FULLY VAXED.

I Dindo Nuffin
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Luckily myself and Billy Graham and everyone else are only judged by God and not by self appointed 'christians' here...

Kent

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by wabigoon
We raise livestock Vaccines work.,
I might consider an experimental vaccine on a goat or calf long before I would on my grandchildren. I am begging my daughters not to do that to their children.

I wonder if AIDS made the jump to humans by vaccine.

Nah. That was from Africans Fuqking Monkeys.
For real.

Rong. Wasnt it Africans fughking fughking african monkeys.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So, what do believers think about what his dad, Billy says at the 50 second mark?

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/1...cement_Billy_Graham_Is_Still_In_Hell.mp4

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
So, what do believers think about what his dad, Billy says at the 50 second mark?

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/1...cement_Billy_Graham_Is_Still_In_Hell.mp4

He's exactly right.

What source is that, that's twice you put up a link that has... Billy Graham is still in hell... you make this up or just support it?

Kent

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by riflegunbuilder
Not at all. Billy said " There's many ways to get to heaven" That' a straight lie.

Was that one of his interviews?
I vaguely remember Larry King asking him a couple questions trying to pin him down.

Here's a quote on what Billy said about hell not being literally a place of fire.

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/15false/Billy_Graham_Lies_About_Hell.mp4

You are wrong ken. I responded with a different link to rifle builder.

I see that you hold to a Universalist view of salvation: that Muslims, atheists, Mormans and Buddhists go to heaven.
That must be comforting, but it's not what God's Word says.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the Truth, and the life. No man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

Did you know that He also said that religious people like Billy and Franklin Graham were lost and on their way to a literal hell.

You may wonder why someone who starts an endeavor to encourage many of us to fill shoe boxes with age appropriate toys and school supplies for the less privileged would go to hell?

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 11/12/21.
IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Geeze....not Mormons either?

Just Baptists.

I am MAGA.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
It's cool big James.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Not at all. Billy said " There's many ways to get to heaven" That' a straight lie.

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/15false/Billy_Graham_Is_Burning_In_Hell.mp4

I think that this preacher has enough of his transcripts to prove your point. Of course I believe that, contrary to either of the Grahams, that salvation is by grace alone through faith in Christ alone. They teach a multiple works false gospel. I didn't always know this as I didn't follow them, but did go back and listen to their Sermons. I didn't want to come to any conclusions based on the opinions of someone I don't even know. It saddens me since I have known many who used to follow Billy and were not aware of this.

So it's Billy Graham is burning in hell...

Do you support the judgment of salvation by anyone other than God?

Kent

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The reason that Billy and Franklin Graham Cracker are not good people is this: They promote “easy-believeism”, which is a lie and is not in the Bible.

Just “believe in Jesus”, just “accept him into your heart”, just “make a decision”, just “confess your sins”, etc.. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!

I’m not intentionally trying to offend anyone, because I used to trust in that garbage 30 years ago. However, you religious people that trust in your pastor, church, or “religious service” need to wake up and find out what our Creator really says in the Scriptures!
Got news for you: lots of non-religious people that live a good life will be in heaven. MANY religious, self-righteousness hypocrites won’t be there

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Are you Happy Campers butt boy/sock puppet?
Lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Geeze....not Mormons either?

Just Baptists.

No, being Baptist doesn't get anyone to heaven any more than Unitarian Universalist.
There's too many Baptists that heard big name preachers say things like, "turn from your sins, give your life to Christ, promise to do such and such, make a commitment..."
None of those things save. Why?
It's because they are things called"good" works.

Ephesians 2:8,9
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast."

The Bible places good works of man in conflict with the undeserved kindness offered by God as His FREE Gift to "whosoever believes" the gospel. You've read Wabigoons posts of John 3:16 before. Here's another Bible passage that explains the same, from the book of Acts.

"Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Don't make me get my gas meter Happy.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Raferman
Are you Happy Campers butt boy/sock puppet?
Lol

That was a dumb comment. HC and I disagree about what I just wrote about. How many drinks u had tonight, dum azz? Can you read or comprehend what someone writes? Or do you simply have a knee-jerk, infantile emotional reaction and response to ridicule subjects that your Neanderthal IQ can’t grasp?

Quit while you are behind dummy

Smith and Wessons are Thoroughbreds; Rugers are Clydesdales —John Taffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

https://www.kjv1611only.com/video/15false/Billy_Graham_Is_Burning_In_Hell.mp4

I think that this preacher has enough of his transcripts to prove your point. Of course I believe that, contrary to either of the Grahams, that salvation is by grace alone through faith in Christ alone. They teach a multiple works false gospel. I didn't always know this as I didn't follow them, but did go back and listen to their Sermons. I didn't want to come to any conclusions based on the opinions of someone I don't even know. It saddens me since I have known many who used to follow Billy and were not aware of this.

To recap this, I don't think that those of us who listened to some Sermons from these men are lost. There's much truth in their Sermons , including the gospel. The problem is that they added to the gospel here and there. Most of the time, I noticed it was in the very end at the point they call the " invitation" and prayer to be saved. That's when subtle works were added. It's easy to miss if you aren't listening very closely. I already mentioned what those works are they told people must do to be saved in a previous post.
However, IF you or anyone has decided to give up on trusting your works and instead places faith in the Real Savior, He gave His promises throughout the Bible. ie.

"If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son."

I John 5:9...

That verse is one of many reasons that we should not believe someone because of their celebrity status as a preacher, likability, or any reason other than this saith the Word of God.

Page 7 of 35 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (2003and2013, 257 mag, 257Bob, 257_X_50, 160user, 163bc, 63 invisible), 2,398 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,787
Posts18,477,248
Members73,943
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.