-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The Bologna Virus can be summed up in one simple adage.

"It is easier to trick a person, than convince that person they've been tricked."

You see it on here daily.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I was listening to our State Epidemiologist talk about it as I read this. Personally, I've given up on trying to convince people to get vaccinated. The bright side of there being such a big divide in perspective regarding COVID19 is that there should be some great epidemiological data come out it. It is easier than a big trial with placebos. It has also been a busy time for mortuary owners. Should have bought stock in funeral homes when this started... Unfortunately from the political bent, more of those being processed at those funeral homes are rural conservatives so that will help liberals get elected to push more bad policies.

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Rangersedge
I was listening to our State Epidemiologist talk about it as I read this. Personally, I've given up on trying to convince people to get vaccinated. The bright side of there being such a big divide in perspective regarding COVID19 is that there should be some great epidemiological data come out it. It is easier than a big trial with placebos. It has also been a busy time for mortuary owners. Should have bought stock in funeral homes when this started... Unfortunately from the political bent, more of those being processed at those funeral homes are rural conservatives so that will help liberals get elected to push more bad policies.

So you are boostered up, how many times?
1, 2, 3?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is my favorite strain because I was a member of the 1% Omicron Delta Kappa leadership and honor circle. grin

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by deflave
The Bologna Virus can be summed up in one simple adage.

"It is easier to trick a person, than convince that person they've been tricked."

You see it on here daily.

What, you don't believe Trump will be president again by Thanksgiving?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Good point. I checked gateway pundit and other sites frequently for a little bit post election. Then reality hit. Do I think there was election fraud? Absolutely. Do I think it will result in Trump becoming President again? Absolutely not. Friend continues to send me links to latest update where they share nothing that matters. Little annoying at this point.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
... should have bought stock in funeral homes when this started... Unfortunately from the political bent, more of those being processed at those funeral homes are rural conservatives so that will help liberals get elected to push more bad policies.

You'd be slamming it over 'dem dead people... rock on...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Problem is dumbazz... it ain't the Rona killing all the people... it's the global mindfugh games...

Actually do the math on the collapse.

Rona is barely on the radar...

DO NOT RESPOND WITH BS... DO THE ACTUAL MATH DUMBAZZ.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If you believe this,then you're a perfect candidate for this Moronic faux virus and its faux vaccine.

How many times have you been injected ?

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by deflave
Jesus Fugking Me Christ.

How fugking stupid can a society get?

Apparently, and obviously, we're not there yet.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte

If you believe this,then you're a perfect candidate for this Moronic faux virus and its faux vaccine.

First the "experts" tell us that vaccination is the only way out of the pandemic. Herd immunity is the only answer. Lockdowns are necessary. Then we find out that lockdowns exasperated the spread, herd immunity is a fantasy, the vaccines are not particularly effective against Delta and suspected to be even less so against Omicron.

So now with all this, the "experts" tell us the only path is to vaccinate more.

When will the sheeple learn that the "experts" ain't?

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
IC B3

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

First the "experts" tell us that vaccination is the only way out of the pandemic. Herd immunity is the only answer. Lockdowns are necessary. Then we find out that lockdowns exasperated the spread, herd immunity is a fantasy, the vaccines are not particularly effective against Delta and suspected to be even less so against Omicron.

The state believes that the masses are morons and they may be correct at least to a certain point.Hence the name of this new so-called variant,Omicron=Moronic=implies Moron.

The proper word to use in this context is exacerbated.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rte

IMHO, you would never truly get herd immunity by continually expanding vaccines and lockdowns. Logic does not support those practices.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Is Omicron a play on zero-micron....as in it doesn't really exist, but we need to ramp up the fear and anxiety of the sheep?

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Is Omicron a play on zero-micron....as in it doesn't really exist, but we need to ramp up the fear and anxiety of the sheep?

No, but Omicron is an anagram of Moronic.lol

Satan and his minions does have a sense of humor.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rte

The state believes that the masses are morons and they may be correct at least to a certain point.Hence the name of this new so-called variant,Omicron=Moronic=implies Moron.

The proper word to use in this context is exacerbated.

Noted - exacerbated... But the lockdowns were exasperating as well. smile

Last edited by STRSWilson; 11/29/21.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I like the quote from the doctor in S. Africa who treated a bunch of people infected with "Omicron:"

"There are no prominent symptoms."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Someone's pizzed off . . .

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
So we are now naming everyfuckingcold that goes around the globe and following through with typical hysteria for each.

GMAFB

Yes, we must all remain TERRIFIED!! We must wake up each morning in FEAR!! of another Chinese virus that is going to kill us all! We must go to bed each night in FEAR!!. We must dream NIGHTMARES of the new Chinese virus variant of the day killing us and our families.

Yes, constant, overwhelming FEAR is your friend .... so says that brilliant scientist, Dr. Fauci .... and all the left wing media. crazy

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Raeford
So we are now naming everyfuckingcold that goes around the globe and following through with typical hysteria for each.

GMAFB

Yes, we must all remain TERRIFIED!! We must wake up each morning in FEAR!! of another Chinese virus that is going to kill us all! We must go to bed each night in FEAR!!. We must dream NIGHTMARES of the new Chinese virus variant of the day killing us and our families.

Yes, constant, overwhelming FEAR is your friend .... so says that brilliant scientist, Dr. Fauci .... and all the left wing media. crazy

L.W.

From the pool of the unwashed, I piss on all of them. smile

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

503 members (17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 41 invisible), 2,322 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,225
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.