Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K

[/quote]

Well......you're trying to play switch again....you made allegations about me and how I believe. I simply asked you to back up those allegations and .... you folded.

And, like Starman, when you are backed into a corner...or find yourself holding some untenable position you bob and weave... you try to change the subject and avoid backing up what you say.

I simply asked you to explain why you accused me of rejecting truth. So, what truth is it that you think I rejected? You said it, not me.

I also note this comment from you:

"It is obvious you don't understand who you are or who God is even though it plainly says in the scriptures you read. You have no idea how to enter in the Kingdom nor how to see the face of God, but yet you want to preach to me in an effort to lead me down some primrose path.”

So, tell me why it is that I "don't understand who" I am .... you can also explain how you concluded that I have "no idea how to enter in the Kingdom.."

Aren't you being a bit "Lawyers" like here?

[/quote]

No I'm not playing switch. Those allegations were made based on your posts on the other thread and past posts on threads.
Do you believe that Jesus said that we are gods? Is the Bible written in symbolism and numerology or is it to be read literally?
We'll start there.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Also as usual, the hateful trolls took the beginning of edifying, life saving classes and TRIED to thwart the will of God.

What kind of devils are adversaries to the believers who have prayers actually answered by God, believers who have faced demonic battles?

You know better than that Frank, no one is trying to thwart the will of God; It's you personally that we are thwarting.

We've read your accounts of your so called "demonic battles" with girlfriends, dogs, and preachers.
We are not impressed and neither is God.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NVhntr
Also as usual, the hateful trolls took the beginning of edifying, life saving classes and TRIED to thwart the will of God.

What kind of devils are adversaries to the believers who have prayers actually answered by God, believers who have faced demonic battles?

Narcissistic personality disorder
NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER

Overview
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

😄 NV constantly thinks that anyone should be impressed with his opinions and be impressed with him.🥱

The worst thing is what he and his buddies think about the God of the Bible.

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 12/01/21.
W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Frank is a Toggle Pussy.

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Overview
Narcissistic personality disorder — one of several types of personality disorders — is a mental condition in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others.

You just described yourself

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

Overview

😄 NV constantly thinks that anyone should be impressed with his opinions and be impressed with him.🥱

You sound like the pot calling the shiny pan black - it's your reflection.

Whenever I see any of your posts it reminds me of this song:

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon

Woohoo, that's a good closing song Wabigoon! 🤠 👍📖

Last edited by Happy_Camper; 12/01/21.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by efw

Overview

You just described yourself

It's the dangedest thing I ever saw.

I am MAGA.
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You reprobates are jus to privleged to fathom Happys teachings.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Anyone who has seen this Movie knows the lead up to this scene and how much of a snakeoil salesman Eli was.

Wish Bin would let us cyber execute our self declared man of god / spiritual leader Happy Copeland like this somehow in the world of 1,s and 0,s.
Aint no near death experience hand of God intervention gonna save ya from this.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Oh.
Most def need a BTT for this for our multiscreening sock puppet troll with a fake religious persona getting his little kicks on here.
Little female dog mofo.......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antlers
I think Jesus is the hope for the world…and for the people of the world…and His followers are sometimes to a significant degree a vehicle of expressing that hope.

To me, it’d be cool if the unchurched, the dechurched, or even other ‘Christians’ could see the original version of Christianity that first-century followers found so attractive that it was worth living and dying for. Against incredible odds, it not only survived, but thrived. Through all the muck and the mire, we are still invited to embrace this original version that turned the world upside down.

Only one problem with that antlers,

seems there's no money in it.

Or in preaching/teaching it.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Overview

You sound like the pot calling the shiny pan black - it's your reflection.

Whenever I see any of your posts it reminds me of this song:

On the face of it, that's pretty hilarious.

Do I get the little brunette with the ponytail, second from the left?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
[/b]
Originally Posted by K22

Well......you're trying to play switch again....you made allegations about me and how I believe. I simply asked you to back up those allegations and .... you folded.

And, like Starman, when you are backed into a corner...or find yourself holding some untenable position you bob and weave... you try to change the subject and avoid backing up what you say.

I simply asked you to explain why you accused me of rejecting truth. So, what truth is it that you think I rejected? You said it, not me.

"It is obvious you don't understand who you are or who God is even though it plainly says in the scriptures you read. You have no idea how to enter in the Kingdom nor how to see the face of God, but yet you want to preach to me in an effort to lead me down some primrose path.”

So, tell me why it is that I "don't understand who" I am .... you can also explain how you concluded that I have "no idea how to enter in the Kingdom.."

[/quote]

No I'm not playing switch. Those allegations were made based on your posts on the other thread and past posts on threads.
Do you believe that Jesus said that we are gods? Is the Bible written in symbolism and numerology or is it to be read literally?
We'll start there.

[/quote]

Well of course you are indeed playing switch.

Consider what you have just posted: "Those allegations were made based on your posts on the other thread and past posts." [b]This is just pure baloney.
You cannot back up your allegations so you just conjure up something and pretend that your baloney somehow justifies a very specific allegation you made.

You bob and weave avoid backing up your own baseless allegation.... get this..by doing it again..... you try to back up your baseless allegation that I "reject truth" by making even more baseless accusations!

Note that you again back away .... playing switch...backing away from even trying to justify your baseless accusations by asking off topic and "new" questions like "Do you believe etc..."

I have a theory.... Starman was YOUR sockpuppet.

Meh....

Edit to add: From an article on "debate" that describes Starman's "switch/bob & weave" style....."....These techniques are normally invoked by people faced with unanswerable argument to the contrary of their position, or when faced with a relevant question that they cannot answer consistently with their stated claim."

Sorry for the bold text... got a new computer with a very touchy pad.

Last edited by TF49; 12/01/21.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”

K
K22 Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by TF49
[/b]
Originally Posted by K22

We'll start there.

[/quote]

Well of course you are indeed playing switch.

Consider what you have just posted: "Those allegations were made based on your posts on the other thread and past posts." [b]This is just pure baloney. You cannot back up your allegations so you just conjure up something and pretend that your baloney somehow justifies a very specific allegation you made.

You bob and weave avoid backing up your own baseless allegation.... get this..by doing it again..... you try to back up your baseless allegation that I "reject truth" by making even more baseless accusations!

Note that you again back away .... playing switch...backing away from even trying to justify your baseless accusations by asking off topic and "new" questions like "Do you believe etc..."

I have a theory.... Starman was YOUR sockpuppet.

Meh....

Edit to add: From an article on "debate" that describes Starman's "switch/bob & weave" style....."....These techniques are normally invoked by people faced with unanswerable argument to the contrary of their position, or when faced with a relevant question that they cannot answer consistently with their stated claim."

Sorry for the bold text... got a new computer with a very touchy pad.
[/quote]

Hahahaha..........you're kind of funny.
Still bobin' and weavin' aren't you. LOL

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Starman was a straight shooter. To think that he was bobbing and weaving is a major mental flaw of the person holding that belief.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
TFF...
Interesting reading this thread.
Couple posters strong troll possibilities they are running Happy Copeland.
Like Starman for one with his contrarian religous post over time.
Member since 07.
Aint posted or been seen since april of 2021..

Then Happy Copeland grabs the reigns and is 180° opposite of Starturd and is a religous zealot self appointed man of God troll.

Some of you sockpuppet troll runners really suffer from multiple personality disorders and really need attention whether it be good or bad in your pathetic online persona,s.

What amazes me is some of the rubes that fall for the stupid schit.
And can't see the lengths a sockpuppet troll will do to get its online kicks.....

SMH......

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
And if some of you don't think a sockpuppet troll can gradually shift out of one persona into another over a period of time.
You are very gullible.....

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

267 members (17CalFan, 2500HD, 160user, 257 mag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 25 invisible), 1,846 guests, and 952 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,372
Posts18,488,368
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.