Campfire Regular
H
Shut up. You know me [bleep]

Remember, not everyone has a happy ending, so be happy when you can
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I'm not fond of most Leupold products, but I've had new in box optics that need correction repair before they could even be mounted. Once it took several attempts by them but in the end they had reliable and service I'd rate as quite good. So while I'm not high on all their product line I feel they are a leader in CS and that is a big deal.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by HaYen
Shut up. You know me fag

You made it to the ignore feature fairly quickly...'bye.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
C
cdb Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by SKane
The subject line for this post is completely irresponsible and
misleading.

This. OP goes on ignore for me too.

Don't roll those bloodshot eyes at me.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Here is hoping Leupold tells you to shove it up your azzz..

They won’t, but you deserve no more.

Last edited by battue; 01/10/22.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Theoldpinecricker
Once it took several attempts by them but in the end they had reliable and service I'd rate as quite good..

???
Quite good would have been them fixing it the first time.

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
I’m also currently waiting on Burris to replace a scope under warranty.

It’s hard for them or Leupold to send a replacement when they don’t have one in hand to send.

Patience grasshopper~

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bill_N
I’ve never heard of Leupold not honoring a warranty claim.

They've done it to me.
Sent in a scope, tell them what is wrong as far as I can tell. They send it back with a letter saying: Your Leupold scope appears to be within spec.
My scope is still jacked up, won't hold zero.2.5-8 B-n-C.

A friend said to sell it at the Campfire in the classifieds. I told him, that wouldn't be right. I don't work like that.
I still have it; I've thought about just putting it in the trash.

Take care.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
You could legitimately sell it with an explicit caveat, maybe the informed buyer wants to try his luck with the repair department.

IC B3

U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
They don't honor a warrantee. They only honor a warranty.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

They've done it to me.
Sent in a scope, tell them what is wrong as far as I can tell. They send it back with a letter saying: Your Leupold scope appears to be within spec.

A friend said to sell it at the Campfire in the classifieds. I told him, that wouldn't be right. I don't work like that.

Take care.

How much do you want for it broke and all??? (All meaning Leupold won't fix it.)

Last edited by battue; 01/10/22.

H
HaYen Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
H
Praise Jesus. I got a reply back from Leupold just now. I think someone on staff is reading this post.

"Good morning sir,

First and foremost we sincerely apologize for the delay of this order. We are experiencing unprecedented delays to our rangefinder supply chain due to COVID-19 and the unrest in Myanmar. The availability of these products is very limited. We are actively working on solutions to get our valued customer taken care of as quickly as possible. We are still receiving product at a reduced rate and filling orders in the order received, but at this time we do not know exactly when availability will return to normal.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Technical Service team at 503-526-1418. We greatly appreciate the continued support!

Regards,
David"

Patience and God is all I need.

---- Original Message ----
Leupold& Stevens Inc." src="https://www.leupold.com/media/email/logo/stores/1/leu-logo_email.png" width=180
>
Name : Bill

How can we help you? Return Product to Leupold
What's on your mind?

I returned my range finder and was told it would be replaced under warrantee with the RX1600 TBR/W when it was in stock. It looks to be in stock and I do not have a replacement. Can I get an ETA on my replacement please?

twitter-icon icon-dividerfacebook-icon icon-dividerinstagram-icon icon-divideryoutube-icon
14400 NW GREENBRIER PARKWAY BEAVERTON, OR 97006-5790 | 1-800-LEUPOLD | ©2019 LEUPOLD & STEVENS, INC.

Notice to recipient: This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may be a communication subject to export control restrictions or that otherwise contains proprietary and confidential information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

Last edited by RickBin; 01/11/22. Reason: Edited for personal info per OP

Remember, not everyone has a happy ending, so be happy when you can
pal Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
...got a reply back from Leupold just now. I think someone on staff is reading this post...

The epitome of conceit.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Praise Jesus. I got a reply back from Leupold just now. I think someone on staff is reading this post.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I'm sure they easily connected your HaYen handle to one of 500 emails they likely got on the same day. crazy

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by Hammerdown

They've done it to me.

Take care.

How much do you want for it broke and all??? (All meaning Leupold won't fix it.)

How much????

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’d say the OP is ~26 yrs old.

Didn’t get instant gratification, so took to the internet to blast the company.

See that at the Walmarts on the cereal aisle……

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L

"Good morning sir,

First and foremost we sincerely apologize for the delay of this order. We are experiencing unprecedented delays to our rangefinder supply chain due to COVID-19 and the unrest in Myanmar. The availability of these products is very limited. We are actively working on solutions to get our valued customer taken care of as quickly as possible. We are still receiving product at a reduced rate and filling orders in the order received, but at this time we do not know exactly when availability will return to normal.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Technical Service team at 503-526-1418. We greatly appreciate the continued support!

Regards,
David"

Patience and God is all I need.

---- Original Message ----
Leupold& Stevens Inc." src="https://www.leupold.com/media/email/logo/stores/1/leu-logo_email.png" width=180
>
How can we help you? Return Product to Leupold
What's on your mind?

I returned my range finder and was told it would be replaced under warrantee with the RX1600 TBR/W when it was in stock. It looks to be in stock and I do not have a replacement. Can I get an ETA on my replacement please?

twitter-icon icon-dividerfacebook-icon icon-dividerinstagram-icon icon-divideryoutube-icon
14400 NW GREENBRIER PARKWAY BEAVERTON, OR 97006-5790 | 1-800-LEUPOLD | ©2019 LEUPOLD & STEVENS, INC.

Notice to recipient: This e-mail and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may be a communication subject to export control restrictions or that otherwise contains proprietary and confidential information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

Sounds like they could sue yer azz...

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
I had Leupold send me back a broken $2800 scope three times without repair, always "within spec". Finally got through to one of their leadership who told me it was my rifle, it was me, and it was my mount, etc. Finally I explained that my S&B PMIIs did just fine on the "broken rifles" and "broken mounts", and that the Leupold looked really bad in front of my precision rifle class students, but the S&Bs and Vortex scopes looked really good to them. He agreed to replace the scope *if* it was broken. Finally, he got it and didn't get around to it for three months because "the range is closed due to snow". He called and agreed it was the scope. They ended up replacing the erector system, the adjustments, etc. But they didn't replace the scope as he promised. Finally, I did get the scope back along with new ring marks on the tube that I didn't send it there with. They didn't keep their word, but at least it finally works. I'd sell it if I wouldn't lose my ass on it.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by tylerw02

Finally I explained that my S&B PMIIs did just fine on the "broken rifles" and "broken mounts", and that the Leupold looked really bad in front of my precision rifle class students, but the S&Bs and Vortex scopes looked really good to them.

Why would anyone of sound mind pay $2800 for a Leupold scope when they're better options out there at that price point.....

What's the name of the Precision Rifle Class you teach ?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

628 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 160user, 06hunter59, 1234, 10gaugeman, 74 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,198 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,772
Posts18,476,877
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.